God is a Dolphin

On NPR they were talking about this: The dolphin who loved me the Nasa-funded project that went wrong Environment The Guardian

The dolphin who loved me: the Nasa-funded project that went wrong

And it dawned on me that Dolphins might be gods chosen ones, not us. We are a parasite on this planet, dolphins are not. They have been evolving perfectly for millions of years. They can communicate in ways we wish we could. They have mastered the dominant terrain on this planet, the sea.

Sure we can build sky scrapers and internets but they can communicate telepathically, swim incredibly fast and they are the top predator in seas full of sharks. They are amazing creatures. And they are not screwing up this planet.

We don't even know how smart they are. We just assume we are smarter. What does Jesus say about it? F'n retards.
they are not the top predators.....these guys are....
Orca's are a type of dolphin
On NPR they were talking about this: The dolphin who loved me the Nasa-funded project that went wrong Environment The Guardian

And it dawned on me that Dolphins might be gods chosen ones, not us. We are a parasite on this planet, dolphins are not. They have been evolving perfectly for millions of years. They can communicate in ways we wish we could. They have mastered the dominant terrain on this planet, the sea.

Sure we can build sky scrapers and internets but they can communicate telepathically, swim incredibly fast and they are the top predator in seas full of sharks. They are amazing creatures. And they are not screwing up this planet.

We don't even know how smart they are. We just assume we are smarter. What does Jesus say about it? F'n retards.
right but who is boss of the 7 seas, the bottle nose dolphins or the orcas?...bobo was talking about flipper and his type....
Do orcas bother dolphins? I suspect they've tried they are the bullies of the sea.

How is that?

I sometimes wonder if all liberals are fucking retards...

Then I look at threads like this and know the answer is yes.
You think you are so smart but the truth is you don't even know how smart a dolphin is. And you think you're the smartest thing in the universe but only because you aren't smart enough to see whats on other planets orbiting other stars.

Imagine another planet with every animal that earth has except man. What would be the problem with that 100% green planet? Would dolphins pollute and build nukes?

You aren't smart enough to have this conversation.

Dolphins are incredibly intelligent creatures. No question about it, Sealy. They are magnificent but they are not God. God didn't pollute and create nukes. Man did that.

I always thought that Orcas were whales? :dunno:

They are.

A couple of other posters said they were dolphins.

They are also called killer whales. Right, Chris?

Well, you had better inform the people on page 1 that they are wrong because they say dolphins. :)

lol. Chris, I have enough enemies. You tell them. :)

Never mind, you keep your angel wings. I'll tell them.

And they are actually the largest of the dolphins.

Excuse me? Those are whales.

orca-killer-whale-breaching-20959381.jpg

Mighty 25ft long and weighing 6000 Kilos a Killer Whale (Orcinus orca) aka Orca is one the largest animals on the earth! Although, during the summer, they come to the west coasts of Canada, no one is quite sure where they spend rest of the year! This breathtaking jump is called as 'Breaching' and is done for several reasons; one of them is to land on a small animal/fish to kill it!!

What is that, Old School? Read information below photograph. Thank you.

orca-killer-whale-breaching-20959381.jpg

What is that, Old School?

Tell 'em, Jer! :D

I was in a sandwich shop when I noticed "dolphin-safe tuna" up on the menu board.

I said "heck, skip the tuna - gimme a dolphin sammich"!

They weren't amused. :lol:

You shoulda asked for tiger jerky.

Or lion. :D Oops. Too soon probably, huh?

It reminds me of a very old joke.

This old mountaineer was arrested for shooting a vulture which is on the endangered species list.. When he appeared before the judge he explained that he had no job and was just trying to feed his hungry family. The sympathetic judge said there would be no punishment but asked the man how he could possible eat a vulture. The man explained, “well, your honor, if you cook it right it tastes just like a bald eagle."

I was in a sandwich shop when I noticed "dolphin-safe tuna" up on the menu board.

I said "heck, skip the tuna - gimme a dolphin sammich"!

They weren't amused. :lol:

You shoulda asked for tiger jerky.

Or lion. :D Oops. Too soon probably, huh?

It reminds me of a very old joke.

This old mountaineer was arrested for shooting a vulture which is on the endangered species list.. When he appeared before the judge he explained that he had no job and was just trying to feed his hungry family. The sympathetic judge said there would be no punishment but asked the man how he could possible eat a vulture. The man explained, “well, your honor, if you cook it right it tastes just like a bald eagle."

Lol. I have a sheep joke. That's baaaaad.

Forum List

Back