God is a Dolphin

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
On NPR they were talking about this: The dolphin who loved me the Nasa-funded project that went wrong Environment The Guardian

The dolphin who loved me: the Nasa-funded project that went wrong

And it dawned on me that Dolphins might be gods chosen ones, not us. We are a parasite on this planet, dolphins are not. They have been evolving perfectly for millions of years. They can communicate in ways we wish we could. They have mastered the dominant terrain on this planet, the sea.

Sure we can build sky scrapers and internets but they can communicate telepathically, swim incredibly fast and they are the top predator in seas full of sharks. They are amazing creatures. And they are not screwing up this planet.

We don't even know how smart they are. We just assume we are smarter. What does Jesus say about it? F'n retards.

i will believe that when Dolphins start having humans do tricks for fish treats.

On NPR they were talking about this: The dolphin who loved me the Nasa-funded project that went wrong Environment The Guardian

And it dawned on me that Dolphins might be gods chosen ones, not us. We are a parasite on this planet, dolphins are not. They have been evolving perfectly for millions of years. They can communicate in ways we wish we could. They have mastered the dominant terrain on this planet, the sea.

Sure we can build sky scrapers and internets but they can communicate telepathically, swim incredibly fast and they are the top predator in seas full of sharks. They are amazing creatures. And they are not screwing up this planet.

We don't even know how smart they are. We just assume we are smarter. What does Jesus say about it? F'n retards.

A good idea to convert from an inhuman racist to a social dophin who loves his brothers and sisters.

I sometimes wonder if all liberals are fucking retards...

Then I look at threads like this and know the answer is yes.

they are not the top predators.....these guys are....

And they are actually the largest of the dolphins.

Orca's are a type of dolphin

And they are actually the largest of the dolphins.
whom they dine on....

right but who is boss of the 7 seas, the bottle nose dolphins or the orcas?...bobo was talking about flipper and his type....

i will believe that when Dolphins start having humans do tricks for fish treats.
Instead we spend thousands of dollars just to go ride a boat over their world or put a scuba tank on just to swim with them.

Are you impressed when they save us from sharks?

I sometimes wonder if all liberals are fucking retards...

Then I look at threads like this and know the answer is yes.
You think you are so smart but the truth is you don't even know how smart a dolphin is. And you think you're the smartest thing in the universe but only because you aren't smart enough to see whats on other planets orbiting other stars.

Imagine another planet with every animal that earth has except man. What would be the problem with that 100% green planet? Would dolphins pollute and build nukes?

You aren't smart enough to have this conversation.

right but who is boss of the 7 seas, the bottle nose dolphins or the orcas?...bobo was talking about flipper and his type....
Do orcas bother dolphins? I suspect they've tried they are the bullies of the sea.

Maybe the lady said one of the top predators. Certain they can hold their own against sharks. They work in groups very well.

This video has some magnificent footage of dolphins, Sealy. God isn't a dolphin, however. God is God. He created the dolphin, the ocean and everything in the ocean! Everything God created, He created for us! Because He loves us!

Enjoy the video - the music is nice but the repeat of saying - "the ocean" I could have done without...... Open to full screen - video is very well done.

Instead we spend thousands of dollars just to go ride a boat over their world or put a scuba tank on just to swim with them.

Are you impressed when they save us from sharks?

I'm more impressed when they invent cellular telephones, the Internet, and launch other dolphins into space.

Forum List

Back