God help us...

Alpha1

NAVY
Jun 3, 2007
Its reminds me a scene from the movie "Hitlers Children"....

the brainwashing of our children is akin to the tactics of the Taliban....

hard to believe its happening in the United States....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TW9b0xr06qA]YouTube - Sing for Change Obama[/ame]

Its reminds me a scene from the movie "Hitlers Children"....

the brainwashing of our children is akin to the tactics of the Taliban....

hard to believe its happening in the United States....

YouTube - Sing for Change Obama

As an Obama supporter this was beautiful.

As a mother and a grandmother ... this was out of line. There is nothing to say if this was done at a church, private school, or where ever it was. But it was obviously done with parents approval - that does not make it right without explaining more about the circumstances.

And this doesn't?

[youtube]-i4bDIdEKRw[/youtube]

This is a perverted strawman. You cannot compare religious affiliation and children being raised in the gospel to the exploitation of children for the benefit of a political campaign. Unless you worship Barack Obama as a god, that is.

This is a perverted strawman. You cannot compare religious affiliation and children being raised in the gospel to the exploitation of children for the benefit of a political campaign. Unless you worship Barack Obama as a god, that is.

Exploitation of children for the benefit of a political campaign?

Any evidence this was meant to, or has, benefited Obama at all?

It comes up with a search for Palin. That's her church. Same thing.

Who made it and why...I'd like to know that before throwing around accusations.

That's cruelty to animals, which have historically proven to have more morals than many humans.
It's the law of the jungle. My 21# rat terrier was bred to kill little furry things. She grabs them by the head and violently shakes them, killing them instantly. Then she leaves them on the step as an offering to me, her god, and waits for me to give her a fake bone made from food processing wastes.

My 16# feral cat catches the stuff that the dog can't: birds mainly, but also stuff off the property like frogs and snakes. He eats them, usually by chomping on the crunchy shrieking end first, then leisurely consuming the remainder in quiet. He then leaves parts he doesn't care for on the step as an offering to me, some fool that provides a warm spot to sleep.

I can't stop either from doing what comes naturally, and nor should I.

It's the law of the jungle. My 21# rat terrier was bred to kill little furry things. She grabs them by the head and violently shakes them, killing them instantly. Then she leaves them on the step as an offering to me, her god, and waits for me to give her a fake bone made from food processing wastes.

My 16# feral cat catches the stuff that the dog can't: birds mainly, but also stuff off the property like frogs and snakes. He eats them, usually by chomping on the crunchy shrieking end first, then leisurely consuming the remainder in quiet. He then leaves parts he doesn't care for on the step as an offering to me, some fool that provides a warm spot to sleep.

I can't stop either from doing what comes naturally, and nor should I.

But 'tossing them to' the animal is intervention, not nature.

Forum List

Back