God Help us if this describes a significant portion of the Navy

You sound like someone who has been a civilian all her life.

You would be a great mom.

But not a very good soldier, sailor, marine, coast guardsman, or airman.
She served for a year and a half, got pregnant, and discharged. She may been a naval postal clerk shore based.

who is "she" In the course of my life------for some time I did work as a postal clerk-----but not in the Navy. My postal clerk days-------were related to a part time job----summer and Christmas vacation. How long did you spend in the prison laundry?, Were you chained to the dryer?
I was an airborne infantrymen. NCO. Served active duty almost 12 years.

You?

I honor your service, but you are talking stupidly and bringing disgrace to the services.

Medic------I discharged people like you when the alcoholic seizures got out of hand
I see why you got out of the military quickly. You say things before thinking. You had several formal and informal disciplinary actions, obviously.

Knucklehead, you are wrong.

The sailors and their superior violated regulations and rules, as you well know.

Stop what you call "Monday morning quarterbacking' and let the system work.

right----and you suck both dick and cvnt and still can't maintain a relationship. So you got a 10% disability discharge from someone like me------at the direction of the CO-----who was so eager to get rid of your over trafficked stinking ass with as little
trouble as possible

Og agrees with your Jake------how many years did you serve in the US NAVY?
Immaterial, and you know it.

You take care of your equipment - truck, tank, ship, boat, chopper, jet -- stop talking knucklehead, trainee.

yes-----very important------and lots of mistakes in the military----in ALL militaries. I was not a sailor or an officer on the
ship--------I got to deal with the CASUALTIES------including the poor kids who FELL OFF THE SHIP
Then you know the chief and the sailors on the boats taken by the Iranians screwed up. They had not performed proper maintenance on their boats, and they did not follow the rules of being a POW.

Having served on a boat in the navy is not essential to performing one's military duty, as you well know.

Yes---I know very well-----whenever something goes wrong---whether it is an error of navigation or the death of a patient----the MONDAY MORNING QUARTER BACKERS come along and LAY BLAME and idiots who sat on their asses thru the whole thing -----mock and laugh and continue to sit on their asses and fart
Who is mocking? The broke the rules and regulations when POWs. The boats broke down. Who was in charge there and why did everybody go to hell?

they were captured and tortured--------I understand you will-----the whole idea became part and parcel of your wet dreams

She served for a year and a half, got pregnant, and discharged. She may been a naval postal clerk shore based.

who is "she" In the course of my life------for some time I did work as a postal clerk-----but not in the Navy. My postal clerk days-------were related to a part time job----summer and Christmas vacation. How long did you spend in the prison laundry?, Were you chained to the dryer?
I was an airborne infantrymen. NCO. Served active duty almost 12 years.

You?

I honor your service, but you are talking stupidly and bringing disgrace to the services.

Medic------I discharged people like you when the alcoholic seizures got out of hand
I see why you got out of the military quickly. You say things before thinking. You had several formal and informal disciplinary actions, obviously.

Knucklehead, you are wrong.

The sailors and their superior violated regulations and rules, as you well know.

Stop what you call "Monday morning quarterbacking' and let the system work.

right----and you suck both dick and cvnt and still can't maintain a relationship. So you got a 10% disability discharge from someone like me------at the direction of the CO-----who was so eager to get rid of your over trafficked stinking ass with as little trouble as possible
No wonder if you have problems in your personal life. :lok:

Stop quarterbacking what you don't understand.

My decorations were meritoriious and commendable along with achievement and skill and service medals, badges, etc.

Your personal attack merely demonstrates that you have no idea about what you are saying.

Being captured and threatened and tortured are not reasons only excuses for your lame arguments.

You are making excuses for those captured because you or someone you know has a personal relationship with one or more of them.

Washington (CNN)A devastating new report by military investigators released Thursday found that the 10 sailors captured by Iranians in January suffered from "failed leadership" at all levels on a mission that was plagued by mistakes from beginning to end. Navy report: Failure at every level for US ships captured by Iran - CNNPolitics.com

Utter chaos and slop......John Kerry would be proud

John Kerry was a hero

John Kerry was and remains an idiot.

Washington (CNN)A devastating new report by military investigators released Thursday found that the 10 sailors captured by Iranians in January suffered from "failed leadership" at all levels on a mission that was plagued by mistakes from beginning to end. Navy report: Failure at every level for US ships captured by Iran - CNNPolitics.com

Utter chaos and slop......John Kerry would be proud

John Kerry was a hero

John Kerry was and remains an idiot.
Kerry was swift boated by an alcoholic retired admiral who was severely beaten in an officer club brawl when he insulted Kerry's honor and integrity. He knew better to be around Kerry or his friends to the day he died

Obama's weaklings.

That's how he likes his sailors this rat of a President.

:dunno:

the sailors made a minor error------going slightly off course is
a minor error------the Iranian action was one of criminal aggression. The US response is idiotic----ie --no response but---BLAME THE KIDS and knock the officers to pieces
The boat was defective and broke down; it should not have ever sailed.

When captured, the crew failed to follow the regulations for denying information to the enemy.

The sailors apparently talked like jr high girls at a slumber party.

From the base commander to the crew, everybody is in trouble there.

yes naïve kids in trouble-----did you ever read the book THE EXECUTION of PRIVATE SLOVAK? a kid----like my patients when I was a navy medic-------a kid. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Obama's weaklings.

a minor error------the Iranian action was one of criminal aggression. The US response is idiotic----ie --no response but---BLAME THE KIDS and knock the officers to pieces

When captured, the crew failed to follow the regulations for denying information to the enemy.

yes naïve kids in trouble-----did you ever read the book THE EXECUTION of PRIVATE SLOVAK? a kid----like my patients when I was a navy medic-------a kid. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
You make absolutely no sense to a reasonable thinking person, much less people who served far longer than you in the military.

Last edited by a moderator:
Obama's weaklings.

yes naïve kids in trouble-----did you ever read the book THE EXECUTION of PRIVATE SLOVAK? a kid----like my patients when I was a navy medic-------a kid. May one of your disgusting spawn be victimized
You make absolutely no sense to a reasonable thinking person, much less people who served far longer than you in the military.

you are filth

Obama's weaklings.

yes naïve kids in trouble-----did you ever read the book THE EXECUTION of PRIVATE SLOVAK? a kid----like my patients when I was a navy medic-------a kid. May one of your disgusting spawn be victimized
you are filth
You are ranting, nothing more.

you are filth

I despise military sadists like you

you are filth
I despise military sadists like you
You were disciplined iaw the UCMJ. What did you do? What was your punishment?

[QUOTE="JakeStarkey, post: 14638646, member: 20412]

From the base commander to the crew, everybody is in trouble there.[/QUOTE]

Point 1 - The commanding officer should never have allowed the boat to sail.

Point 2 - All crew members were suppose to know the regulations for denying information and followed those without hesitance.

Point 3 - Regardless of Iran's status with the US, service members should act like adults, like military personnel, and show professionalism accordingly.

Point 4 - Culpability goes right up the chain as each layer failed to ensure proper adherence to rules, regulations, and procedures and to ensure critical thinking was undertaken.

Forum List

Back