God Help us if this describes a significant portion of the Navy

the sailors made a minor error------going slightly off course is
a minor error------the Iranian action was one of criminal aggression. The US response is idiotic----ie --no response but---BLAME THE KIDS and knock the officers to pieces
That's not a "minor error" that's a big fvcking mistake for any naval officer.

Throughout history the only thing that a naval officer has had to do is be able to navigate.

there are lots of navigations errors----both by ships and planes------your concept that reactions to all such errors by OTHER countries is----sink'em or shoot'em down ----fascinates me

the navy should not have sent kids anywhere near the
FLUCKING Iranians
The military always has been and always will be comprised of "kids".

Warfare is the business of young men not old.

A typical officer (boat commander) is an ensign or Lt/Jr Grade -- 21 to 25 years old.

They should be trained well at that point how to fight and especially how to navigate.

The typical crew is very young -- 18 to 20.

there are lots of navigations errors----both by ships and planes------your concept that reactions to all such errors by OTHER countries is----sink'em or shoot'em down ----fascinates me
Officers are not supposed to make mistakes.

When they make mistakes they either get themselves and a lot of other EM's killed or else they become civilians.

When they make mistakes they either get themselves and a lot of other EM's killed or else they become civilians.

right---they are not supposed to make any mistakes at all---but being human beings-----they do

right---they are not supposed to make any mistakes at all---but being human beings-----they do
You sound like someone who has been a civilian all her life.

You would be a great mom.

But not a very good soldier, sailor, marine, coast guardsman, or airman.

Obama's weaklings.

That's how he likes his sailors this rat of a President.

:dunno:

a minor error------the Iranian action was one of criminal aggression. The US response is idiotic----ie --no response but---BLAME THE KIDS and knock the officers to pieces
The boat was defective and broke down; it should not have ever sailed.

When captured, the crew failed to follow the regulations for denying information to the enemy.

The sailors apparently talked like jr high girls at a slumber party.

From the base commander to the crew, everybody is in trouble there.

VERY VERY in trouble-----even the ship is in trouble---such a ship carries a criminal record until its HONOR (?) is restored by some weird magical navy ritual and custom. I blame it on Obama (commander in chief---in the navy shit is SUPPOSED to roll uphill) Obama acted like Iran is a kind of friend. "LETS ALL BE NICE TO IRAN----give Iran money---Iran is so nice to us---it says it will not make a nuclear bomb---kiss Iran"
The kids had no reason to believe that they would be rescued---remember CARTER?
I blame you because you do not know what you are talking about,

Og agrees with your Jake------how many years did you serve in the US NAVY?
Immaterial, and you know it.

You take care of your equipment - truck, tank, ship, boat, chopper, jet -- stop talking knucklehead, trainee.

She served for a year and a half, got pregnant, and discharged. She may been a naval postal clerk shore based.

When captured, the crew failed to follow the regulations for denying information to the enemy.

VERY VERY in trouble-----even the ship is in trouble---such a ship carries a criminal record until its HONOR (?) is restored by some weird magical navy ritual and custom. I blame it on Obama (commander in chief---in the navy shit is SUPPOSED to roll uphill) Obama acted like Iran is a kind of friend. "LETS ALL BE NICE TO IRAN----give Iran money---Iran is so nice to us---it says it will not make a nuclear bomb---kiss Iran"

You take care of your equipment - truck, tank, ship, boat, chopper, jet -- stop talking knucklehead, trainee.

yes-----very important------and lots of mistakes in the military----in ALL militaries. I was not a sailor or an officer on the
ship--------I got to deal with the CASUALTIES------including the poor kids who FELL OFF THE SHIP

yes-----very important------and lots of mistakes in the military----in ALL militaries. I was not a sailor or an officer on the
ship--------I got to deal with the CASUALTIES------including the poor kids who FELL OFF THE SHIP
Then you know the chief and the sailors on the boats taken by the Iranians screwed up. They had not performed proper maintenance on their boats, and they did not follow the rules of being a POW.

Having served on a boat in the navy is not essential to performing one's military duty, as you well know.

She served for a year and a half, got pregnant, and discharged. She may been a naval postal clerk shore based.

who is "she" In the course of my life------for some time I did work as a postal clerk-----but not in the Navy. My postal clerk days-------were related to a part time job----summer and Christmas vacation. How long did you spend in the prison laundry?, Were you chained to the dryer?

Obama's weaklings.

That's how he likes his sailors this rat of a President.

:dunno:

Thank you, hossfly.

who is "she" In the course of my life------for some time I did work as a postal clerk-----but not in the Navy. My postal clerk days-------were related to a part time job----summer and Christmas vacation. How long did you spend in the prison laundry?, Were you chained to the dryer?
I was an airborne infantrymen. NCO. Served active duty almost 12 years.

You?

I honor your service, but you are talking stupidly and bringing disgrace to the services.

Then you know the chief and the sailors on the boats taken by the Iranians screwed up. They had not performed proper maintenance on their boats, and they did not follow the rules of being a POW.

Having served on a boat in the navy is not essential to performing one's military duty, as you well know.

Yes---I know very well-----whenever something goes wrong---whether it is an error of navigation or the death of a patient----the MONDAY MORNING QUARTER BACKERS come along and LAY BLAME and idiots who sat on their asses thru the whole thing -----mock and laugh and continue to sit on their asses and fart

You?

I honor your service, but you are talking stupidly and bringing disgrace to the services.

Medic------I discharged people like you when the alcoholic seizures got out of hand

Yes---I know very well-----whenever something goes wrong---whether it is an error of navigation or the death of a patient----the MONDAY MORNING QUARTER BACKERS come along and LAY BLAME and idiots who sat on their asses thru the whole thing -----mock and laugh and continue to sit on their asses and fart
Who is mocking? The broke the rules and regulations when POWs. The boats broke down. Who was in charge there and why did everybody go to hell?

You?

Medic------I discharged people like you when the alcoholic seizures got out of hand
I see why you got out of the military quickly. You say things before thinking. You had several formal and informal disciplinary actions, obviously.

Knucklehead, you are wrong.

The sailors and their superior violated regulations and rules, as you well know.

Stop what you call "Monday morning quarterbacking' and let the system work.

Think the base Commander and or Squadron Commander need firing too....stuff like this doesnt happen in a vacuum

Forum List

Back