Marine Corp removes all references of the word man.

Well, when the time comes that the American people have to take our country back, we will have to contend with the fact that the military is controlled by the enemy. I still have hope that the rank-and-file soldier won't obey orders to shoot on American civilians. But perhaps I'm being too optimistic.

Well, when the time comes that the American people have to take our country back, we will have to contend with the fact that the military is controlled by the enemy. I still have hope that the rank-and-file soldier won't obey orders to shoot on American civilians. But perhaps I'm being too optimistic.
Shooting citizens on US soil would be an unlawful order they are bound by their oath to not follow such an order.

From what I recall in my ancient history as an enlisted (man) in the Marine Corps, the Marines never did use the term "man" to any great extent. I recall the word "maggot" very well but once you graduated from Boot Camp the designated term was "Marine".

Shooting citizens on US soil would be an unlawful order they are bound by their oath to not follow such an order.
When the generals have all been replaced with Communists appointed by Obama and Hillary, then they will give orders to round up gun owners and put them in detention camps. At that point, we will all have a choice, to do what is right or do what is easy.

From what I recall in my ancient history as an enlisted (man) in the Marine Corps, the Marines never did use the term "man" to any great extent. I recall the word "maggot" very well but once you graduated from Boot Camp the designated term was "Marine".
In the Air Force, an enlisted person is called "Airman", even the females. I guess they will come up with some other crazy name now, to avoid hurting the feelings of fucking asshole liberal maggots.

They have to communize the military because if things keep going the way they are, the military will be America's last hope in the form of a coup.

This might sound weird, but make no mistake, they'll make the military all female if they can.

They have ruined the military and turned it into a liberal fairyland. This is the main reason why when the Marines tried to recruit my son, I talked him out of it. That photograph of the Marine men kissing each other on the lips, with one throwing himself in the arms of the other and straddling him with his legs, made me realize the Marine Corps is, for all intents and purposes, dead.

Yeah I stand corrected. Apparently lots of USMC MOS jobs had the dreaded sexist word "man" such as the basic "0311" Rifleman. Too bad the fat asses in the Pentagon can't figure out how to win in Afghanistan while they are grappling with important issues like the word "man". Such is the legacy of the greatest fighting force in the world when led by a radical liberal idiot.

When the generals have all been replaced with Communists appointed by Obama and Hillary, then they will give orders to round up gun owners and put them in detention camps. At that point, we will all have a choice, to do what is right or do what is easy.
The top brass serve at the pleasure of the President. They very well may give that order but that does not mean the rank and file will follow them. I know I wouldn't have while I was in. This ain't the 60's anymore.

Yeah I stand corrected. Apparently lots of USMC MOS jobs had the dreaded sexist word "man" such as the basic "0311" Rifleman. Too bad the fat asses in the Pentagon can't figure out how to win in Afghanistan while they are grappling with important issues like the word "man". Such is the legacy of the greatest fighting force in the world when led by a radical liberal idiot.
Honestly the US hasn't wanted to win a conflict since WWII. To much politics and civilians who think we should win immediately and if we don't they want the troops pulled out. All of that combine crushes troop morale.

Forum List

Back