*God & Death: Who's Power Is It: Satan's?

Who's behind death, God or Satan?

• 1. *God*.

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • 2. *Satan*

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

:rofl:

Okay, that's some pretty good dry humor right there. Probably unintentional, but still funny.

1. It was a joke, I was wondering if anyone got it!
2. I hope Zulu knew it was too, I want his/her input too.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

She's probably somewhere else, hitting a spammer with her banhammer.

And now I'll leave you guys to your serious discussion about the soul, since I have nothing else to contribute. :dunno:

1. This thread isn't about the *eternal soul*, its about *death*.
2. Please check title.
3. ABS made a excellent post, but again its off topic.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. This thread is less than four hours old, some one has to have an idea that they can support, on who is at fault when a person dies?:confused:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

No, I was on topic. Obviously if death is an illusion, and God is the person who starts you off, then it's not really death, just going back to God, or the Tao, or whatever you'd like to call Him.

And, if you're reincarnated, then you didn't really "die" did you?

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. Explain, you lost me, maybe some one who gets it explain what he said too.
2. And welcome to my thread UScitizen.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Everyone that is born will die, all those not born will not die.

1. Okay you got that part, and I think I can grasp it too.
2. But who's responcible when a person dies?
3. God or Satan?
4. This is the topic of this thread, which I am sure you knew that,...silly!:lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

accroding to what I learned in 16 years of Penticostal church God is the one who determines when everyone dies. It is all by Gods plan.

What I believe though it is from mayn causes.
Disease, accident, old age (if lucky), etc which are all pretty much just chance/luck of the draw.
Or you can can be responsible for anothers death if you murder them or put them in harms way. Ie Bush sending troops to die in Iraq. Well that is kind of shared responsibility. The enemy, the volunteer troop, the president, etc ordering the "war", and those who supported that decision.

I do not believe in The devil, God or predestiny. Just cause and effect, some of it we cannot yet fathom of course. It was not long ago we thought diseases were caused by sinning and evil spirits.

Sorry bout that,

1. This thread is less than four hours old, some one has to have an idea that they can support, on who is at fault when a person dies?:confused:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Who is at "fault" when they die? The person who leaves their meat suit, obviously.

"The wages of sin is death". Says that somewhere in the Bible.

Sin is defined as going away from, or against God.

Now........if you were to look at the 10 Commandments as a whole, the first 3 are to remember who God is, don't make any idols, and don't have any gods before Him.

The next one is "thou shalt not murder". That means taking the life of someone who didn't deserve it. If you kill someone in self defense, or in a war, it's not murder.

The rest of the commandments are there so that people won't murder YOU (i.e. adultery, lying, stealing, dishonoring your parents), so that you won't murder others (coveting), and to keep you from killing yourself (remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy), meaning take a break once a week to rest and reconnect with God.

So who is responsible for our deaths? Us generally.

Sorry bout that,

No, I was on topic. Obviously if death is an illusion, and God is the person who starts you off, then it's not really death, just going back to God, or the Tao, or whatever you'd like to call Him.

And, if you're reincarnated, then you didn't really "die" did you?

1. I didn't say death was an illusion, I hope I wasn't coming off like that.
2. Death is real, and its being done to humans, and for whatever reason its being done, its reality, has some one to blame, and thats why this debate or thread was started.
3. Part of the realities of life sort to say, and these realities as they appear, don't always apply to everyone though.
4. Day in day out people die, and we usually bury them afterwards.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

No. You bury the meat suit they used on this planet.

Think of your body as a reality space suit.

I'm not a human looking for a spiritual experience, I'm a spirit having a human one.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Everyone that is born will die, all those not born will not die.

1. Okay you got that part, and I think I can grasp it too.
2. But who's responcible when a person dies?
3. God or Satan?
4. This is the topic of this thread, which I am sure you knew that,...silly!:lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

accroding to what I learned in 16 years of Penticostal church God is the one who determines when everyone dies. It is all by Gods plan.

What I believe though it is from mayn causes.
Disease, accident, old age (if lucky), etc which are all pretty much just chance/luck of the draw.
Or you can can be responsible for anothers death if you murder them or put them in harms way. Ie Bush sending troops to die in Iraq. Well that is kind of shared responsibility. The enemy, the volunteer troop, the president, etc ordering the "war", and those who supported that decision.

I do not believe in The devil, God or predestiny. Just cause and effect, some of it we cannot yet fathom of course. It was not long ago we thought diseases were caused by sinning and evil spirits.

1. So what scriptures do you remember that supports this teaching?
2. Where you are saying its all Gods plan to have you die?
3. If I remember correctly Adam and Eve were forced out of the *Garden of Eden*, where they could of lived eternally, but they disobeyed God, and God was forced to remove them from the *Garden of Eden*, and in so doing, death was instituted, but was it really Gods plan to have death come to everyone?
4. As I remember correctly, Satan had a hand in this.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Who is at "fault" when they die? The person who leaves their meat suit, obviously.

"The wages of sin is death". Says that somewhere in the Bible.

Sin is defined as going away from, or against God.

Now........if you were to look at the 10 Commandments as a whole, the first 3 are to remember who God is, don't make any idols, and don't have any gods before Him.

The next one is "thou shalt not murder". That means taking the life of someone who didn't deserve it. If you kill someone in self defense, or in a war, it's not murder.

The rest of the commandments are there so that people won't murder YOU (i.e. adultery, lying, stealing, dishonoring your parents), so that you won't murder others (coveting), and to keep you from killing yourself (remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy), meaning take a break once a week to rest and reconnect with God.

So who is responsible for our deaths? Us generally.

1. Who's sin?
2. Man's or Satan's?
3. If we are responcible for our own deaths, then there can be no redemption.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
You're being deliberately obtuse dude.

Sin is defined as going away from, or against God. If the wages of sin (going away from or against God) is death, and because we have self will (follow God's direction and live, don't and die), it is primarily OUR responsibility for death.

Or, to put it another way...........if you eat nothing but hamburgers and pizza for 30 years, what are your chances of living without heart surgery? Not eating well is what causes that.

Me? I'm 46 and still ride 10 miles/day on my bicycle. Most of the time I'm averaging 18-21 mph.

Sorry bout that,

You're being deliberately obtuse dude.

Sin is defined as going away from, or against God. If the wages of sin (going away from or against God) is death, and because we have self will (follow God's direction and live, don't and die), it is primarily OUR responsibility for death.

Or, to put it another way...........if you eat nothing but hamburgers and pizza for 30 years, what are your chances of living without heart surgery? Not eating well is what causes that.

Me? I'm 46 and still ride 10 miles/day on my bicycle. Most of the time I'm averaging 18-21 mph.

1. You obviously don't know the Bible all that well, but you do know it pretty well.
2. God would have nobody to die.
3. But it all started back in the *Garden of Eden*.
4. I won't say more to prove my point, because I don't want this thread to be over.
5. Wether you can go 50 miles a day, you still won't out run death my friend, and at 18-21 mph, you only ride about thirty minutes, quick work out huh, but thats still pretty good.
6. And when you do die, some one will be at fault, not so much yourself either.
7. For if you are redeemed then your sin is forgiven, so you are without sin, so then basically why then do you have to die?
8. And yes I know the answer to this.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. So if death is my reward, even after being redeemed, then why then did Christ have to die for me?
2. So when does death get swallowed up, and who's victory is it then?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. These questions are not without a certain amount of pain.
2. Most Christians are unable to speak openly about this, and it scares the hell out of them to get some answers.
3. Maybe the people here are unable to hear what my thoughts are.
4. My thoughts just might crush the half of the Christians here.
5. Perhaps this thread is over.:clap2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Before I close this thread I would like to say this.
2. God is not the cause of death, and I will defend God to the end, God is so good, he actually took away sin and death the penality of sin from you, if you trust and have faith in him.
3. Satan is the cause of death, in every circumstance, Satan brought it in, and it even effected God himself, for Jesus Christ too did die; whom is certainly God in the flesh: in so doing, there being a certain redeeming value/effect, to this act of sacrifice; Jesus being God, willingly sucumed to death, even though he created *ALL* for the death of Christ Jesus, was a paid in full reciept for the redemption of mankind from death to end *ALL* death, which shall be called in, made payable and claimed, when in reality, *The Christ* returns, forever, when death is finally once and for *ALL* swallowed up into victory over Satan; ending *ALL* death eternally.
4. Now that is real hard for most Christians to stomach, and you may need about twenty years of pondering on it, before you scratch the surface.
5. I wish that all those whom do love *The Christ* a wonderful Christmas Season, Seasons Greetings from *CWN*.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. I've been pondering this for a spell.
2. Anyone have any ideas they want to share, before I pipe in?
3. Shoot!
4. Then I will give you *ALL*, *CWN's* thoughts.:clap2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Odd that so many of my fellow Christians feel that GOD decides when you die but they STILL fasten their seatbelts and go to the doctor for their annual checkup.

One would think if they TRULY believe that they are in GOD's hands, such precautions would be unncessary.

If their time had come wearing a seatbelt would make no difference.

So what we seem to have is people who believe in GOD's destiny, but who HEDGE their beliefs by acting sensibly anyway.

Just as there are few antheists in the foxhole, there are appaently NO Christians in it, because if they TRULY believed that GOD decides their fate then they don't need to worry about scrapnel, either, would they?

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. I've been pondering this for a spell.
2. Anyone have any ideas they want to share, before I pipe in?
3. Shoot!
4. Then I will give you *ALL*, *CWN's* thoughts.:clap2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Odd that so many of my fellow Christians feel that GOD decides when you die but they STILL fasten their seatbelts and go to the doctor for their annual checkup.

One would think if they TRULY believe that they are in GOD's hands, such precautions would be unncessary.

If their time had come wearing a seatbelt would make no difference.

So what we seem to have is people who believe in GOD's destiny, but who HEDGE their beliefs by acting sensibly anyway.

Just as there are few antheists in the foxhole, there are appaently NO Christians in it, because if they TRULY believed that GOD decides their fate then they don't need to worry about scrapnel, either, would they?

1. Satan tried to tempt *The Christ* with this.
2. But Jesus said, "Do not tempt the Lord, thy God".
3. So don't jump off a bridge or pinnacle, and say to yourself, if its my time not to die, God will catch me.
4. God doesn't play that way, not even with Jesus Christ, God in the flesh.
5. He will catch you on the other side if you try this, you will die for sure.
6. For *ALL* live to God, even though we do die here, if we are in Christ, we live in Christ, even after death.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. So when a person comes into death, that person is sucumbing to the effects of what took place in the *Garden of Eden*, when death was ushered in, and the single responcible party is only Satan, for it was Satan who tricked the first couple into disobeying God.
2. Death is so common, that humanity at times welcomes it, but that is wrong, and should not be, for death is a penality, and life is an award, and a gift from God.
3. Some worldly teachings, have death as thier main teachings, and aspire to death in order to reach the devine, or even please God, which is just more of Satans handy work of deception.
4. The most evil thing that wonders/wanders the planet is a belief or series of message of beliefs that claim death is something worthy to rush into, and that some sort of award goes to those whom bring death to others while they indeed bring death to themselves willfully.
5. Its *TOTAL INSANITY*, to think and to know and follow a text of beliefs, in principle that harbors death as something that gets the follower an automatic path or stairway into the presense of God.
6. No one can argue against anything I have just wrote, even the most ardent muslim can not, its absolute fact, and absolute truth, which can never ever be refuted.
7. If you think you may have an arguement, *BRING IT!!!*:clap2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Death is as much a part of life as birth. And just as joyous, if you have faith.

1. I don't buy into this.
2. I will explain why later.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. Death is a tragic happenning, and nothing to be happy about.
2. It hurts others who loved the dead person, and is painful, and most painful thing is to lose those whom you love.
3. Life and long life, eternal life would be much more rewarding.
4. Never have to say goodbye.
5. Always being there for each other.
6. To find any joy in death is verging on insanity.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

satan may have a lot of power, but he only has as much as we give over to him

1. As of the past thousands of centuries Satan has had pretty much all the power on earth.
2. Even when Jesus Christ was here, Satan had rule over earth, and still does.
3. God gave earth over to Satan when he tricked *Adam and Eve*, in *The Garden of Eden*.
4. Mankind obeyed another leader, whom was no God, and so in effect God gave mankind over to Satans will, and athuroity, and thats where we are even today, even while you are reading this, Satan is the ruler of this world.
5. Sure you may believe Satan is a myth, and thats how Satan wants it, so to keep you in bondage while you never sense it.
6. On the most part, most humans are in chains, while few have broken free, and only those whom follow Jesus Christ can be made free.
7. For only the truth can set you free.
8. And what is truth?
9. What I just told you, thats the truth.
10. Death is not your eternal reward, life is, and you can only obtain eternal life through Jesus Christ, thats the whole truth.:clap2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:

Forum List

Back