*God & Death: Who's Power Is It: Satan's?

Who's behind death, God or Satan?

• 1. *God*.

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • 2. *Satan*

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You need to define "death" as well.

I've assumed you mean the point at which our bodies stop functioning in the legal definition of "life."

There is no time in the next life.

Sorry bout that,

We all wait with baited breath to hear what you have to say about this Chesswar, so our lives can be complete, and worth living, at least the few days we have left until the end of the world in 2012.

1. Well Zulu, can I call you Zulu?
2. What the hell is ZULU, sounds like some african head hunter/shinker???
3. Anyway enough of that.
4. 2012 isn't for over a year, so relax, *CWN* is here!!!!:clap2:
5. So who will you be blaming when the oceans come up and engulf you come 2012?:confused:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

But we were promised by God we would not be destroyed by a flood again.....? No?

Sorry bout that,

I've assumed you mean the point at which our bodies stop functioning in the legal definition of "life."

1. Well in my opinion, to a human body, death is death.
2. When there are no vital signs whatsoever.
3. Thats death.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

We all wait with baited breath to hear what you have to say about this Chesswar, so our lives can be complete, and worth living, at least the few days we have left until the end of the world in 2012.

5. So who will you be blaming when the oceans come up and engulf you come 2012?:confused:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

But we were promised by God we would not be destroyed by a flood again.....? No?

1. I am watching that movie 2012 right now, its on, and I happen to know there is a flood in it.
2. Could be it can be correct, but, not a global flood, like before.
3. Anyway I was just responding to Zulu what I thought he was ready to hear.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

3. Thats death.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

That's what I assumed, but I am more than just a human body. Part of me is going to "die" but the part that defines me will live for eternity.

But I look forward to the discussion (though someone has already given you the answer).

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

3. Thats death.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

That's what I assumed, but I am more than just a human body. Part of me is going to "die" but the part that defines me will live for eternity.

But I look forward to the discussion (though someone has already given you the answer).

1. This thread isn't about the spirit of humans, its about the physical death of a human, and or humans.
2. And who is assigned the responsibility of those deaths, from the first death to the very last death.
3. Oh, and what answer did I already get?
4. And what makes you think its correct?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

:rofl:

Okay, that's some pretty good dry humor right there. Probably unintentional, but still funny.

1. It was a joke, I was wondering if anyone got it!
2. I hope Zulu knew it was too, I want his/her input too.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

3. Thats death.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. This thread isn't about the spirit of humans, its about the physical death of a human, and or humans.
2. And who is assigned the responsibility of those deaths, from the first death to the very last death.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

A human without a spirit is just another animal.

We all belong to God, whether we acknowledge it or not. When an atheist dies, or an agnostic dies, or a Christian, Buddhist, Muslim, or Jew dies, God reclaims what is his, and delivers unto the spirits all that they have earned.

Everything you see, everything you think, everything you feel, everything you experience, ......it all belongs to God.

Even Satan belongs to God.

So your question is futile.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

We all belong to God, whether we acknowledge it or not. When an atheist dies, or an agnostic dies, or a Christian, Buddhist, Muslim, or Jew dies, God reclaims what is his, and delivers unto the spirits all that they have earned.

Everything you see, everything you think, everything you feel, everything you experience, ......it all belongs to God.

1. You do have issues staying on topic.
2. Whats futile is you explaining how when a person dies his/her body is equal to an animal.
3, Check the title to this thread to refresh your mind.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

:rofl:

Okay, that's some pretty good dry humor right there. Probably unintentional, but still funny.

1. It was a joke, I was wondering if anyone got it!
2. I hope Zulu knew it was too, I want his/her input too.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

She's probably somewhere else, hitting a spammer with her banhammer.

And now I'll leave you guys to your serious discussion about the soul, since I have nothing else to contribute. :dunno:

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. I am watching that movie 2012 right now, its on, and I happen to know there is a flood in it.
2. Could be it can be correct, but, not a global flood, like before.
3. Anyway I was just responding to Zulu what I thought he was ready to hear.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
fyi
HE is a SHE! zulu is a SHE not a HE.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Birth is the base cause of death.

1. Explain, you lost me, maybe some one who gets it explain what he said too.
2. And welcome to my thread UScitizen.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Everyone that is born will die, all those not born will not die.

1. Okay you got that part, and I think I can grasp it too.
2. But who's responcible when a person dies?
3. God or Satan?
4. This is the topic of this thread, which I am sure you knew that,...silly!:lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

2. Whats futile is you explaining how when a person dies his/her body is equal to an animal.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I've already answered your question. I'm one of only 2 people to actually vote in your poll. God is responsible for it all.

Even morons like you who think they are smarter than God.

Good luck with it. As its clear you don't want a dissenting opinion here, I'll bow out and leave you to the throng of people clamoring to discuss it with you.

Peace be with you.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I've already answered your question. I'm one of only 2 people to actually vote in your poll. God is responsible for it all.

Even morons like you who think they are smarter than God.

Good luck with it. As its clear you don't want a dissenting opinion here, I'll bow out and leave you to the throng of people clamoring to discuss it with you.

Peace be with you.

1. Why are you so in a hurry to blame God and then run away, and am I saying I am smarter than God, if so where??
2. I don't want to reveal my hand yet, but why would God be at fault to you, won't you enlighten us?:confused:
3. *DISCLAIMER*: This could be a very heavy thread for some people, and if you can't handle this sort of debate, it might be wise to stay out of it.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
The first law of thermodynamics states that "energy can neither be created nor destroyed".

The first name that God used in the Bible was "Elokim", which when translated means "God of Many Powers" i.e. energy.

Int the Tanach, it states that our parents get together and create an embryo. At around the 40 day mark, God carves off a small piece of Himself with the blade of self will, and places it in the embryo created by your parents.

Interestingly enough, scientists and doctors have shown that the human embryo doesn't develop a nervous system until around the 40 day mark.

Know what runs your body? That's right.......electricity. Your brain puts out around 20-25 watts of energy every nanosecond of your life.

Now, remembering that energy can neither be created nor destroyed, and also understanding that your soul is a small piece of God that has it's own self will, the only thing you can do is leave your meat suit. There are many different religions (Judaic, Taoist and Hindu) who talk about reincarnation, which means your soul is "recycled" through another lifetime.

Death is myth. Your soul CANNOT die, all it can do is leave your body and not come back.

Why do you think that John 3:16 states "For God so loved the World that He gave His Only Begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life". Basically that means, follow the rules that God laid down, learn the lessons of Yeshua, and yeah......you too can live forever.

You can't be eternal however, because as soon as God carves off a piece of Himself and places it in your body, you've got a beginning.

Incidentally, that's what Yeshua was referring to when He stated "The Father and I are One", meaning that we're all a small piece of God.

I just wish others would act like it though.......

Forum List

Back