God Chose Them but For What Purpose?

Do you believe they are setting a good example for us to follow?

• yes

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • no

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • have not decided yet

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

watchingfromafar

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2017
(Deu 7:6 KJV) For thou art a holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.

They were chosen to show us the way
to show us how to treat the stranger
to show us how to be compassionate
to show us how to be loving to your neighbor
to show us by their example
&
peace would then envelope the world​

Did God make the right choice and if so how and if not; why not?
just asking

Last edited:
The relationship between the Jewish people and G-d is between the Jewish people and G-d. It is no one else's business.

And the KJV translation is lacking.

The relationship between the Jewish people and G-d is between the Jewish people and G-d. It is no one else's business.

Except for that fact that many wars were fought over this with hundreds of thousands dying because of this

I want the world Jewish community to call upon the Jewish Israeli people to ask the Lord for forgiveness and repent for their sins and proclaiming the Palestinians as one of their own, children of God just as their children are.

Am I asking too much?

(Deu 7:6 KJV) For thou art a holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.

They were chosen to show us the way
to show us how to treat the stranger
to show us how to be compassionate
to show us how to be loving to your neighbor
to show us by their example
&
peace would then envelope the world​

Did God make the right choice and if so how and if not; why not?
just asking

God chose them and the World voted FOR THEM.......hence The State of Israel....

Greg

I want the world Jewish community to call upon the Jewish Israeli people to ask the Lord for forgiveness and repent for their sins and proclaiming the Palestinians as one of their own, children of God just as their children are.

Am I asking too much?

You want be taken seriously? Seriously?

Or just more Joo baiting?

Don't worry, we're used to it.

Yes.Because He is all knowing and never makes mistakes. That was a piss poor question.

If God made you, that was a huge mistake.

You are G-D's spokesperson are you?

Anthropromophising never did anyone any good.

Nope, I don't speak for God nor do I attribute human behavior to animals. You might want to buy a dictionary and learn the meaning of words before you post them.

You think?

Couldn't I just google it?

Yes.Because He is all knowing and never makes mistakes. That was a piss poor question.

Nope, I don't speak for God nor do I attribute human behavior to animals. You might want to buy a dictionary and learn the meaning of words before you post them.

You think?

Sure, google will even correct your spelling.

You think?

Sure, google will even correct your spelling.

Sounds good to me.

Except for that fact that many wars were fought over this with hundreds of thousands dying because of this
Hah? What wars were fought over this. Last I checked the history books it was Muslim Jihadis and Christian Crusaders at each other's necks over which one was the real "chosen."

They were chosen to follow God's word. They didn't so God gave them the boot.
You need to stop believing those fairy tales your mosque imam tells you on Fridays.

Even your own Koran says confirms the story of exodus and the Jewish people.

Forum List

Back