Goalpost Shifting

I haven't changed my position. Show me the proof, convict him & put in another president.

What kind of proof would satisfy you? What would it take for you to accept it? Stop trying to move the goalposts.

His answer was clear.

Convict Trump and throw him in jail if you have the evidence. It matter not what I believe is a good amount of evidence seeing I will not be the judge and jury and neither will grandpa.

If President Trump broke the law then impeach him and then bring up on charges to convict him and put him in jail and let Pence finish Trump term.

You do know Pence will be President if you get your wish and not Pelosi or Schumer or Warren!?!

An indictment would cast doubt and a conviction would end the discussion.

So an indictment doesn't satisfy you that collusion occurred. So why did you say it was one post before, then move the goalposts in the very next post?

I think you're just making this shit up as you go.
My position has not changed since you hacks started this shit much less in this very thread.
For you to insist it has shows just how fucked in the head you are and how perfectly appropriate your user name is.

My position has not changed since you hacks started this shit much less in this very thread.

You said an "indictment of criminality" would be enough to satisfy you...then you changed that in your very next post.

That's what makes me think that you're just making this shit up as you go.

You said an "indictment of criminality" would be enough to satisfy you...then you changed that in your very next post.

That's what makes me think that you're just making this shit up as you go.
Your lack of critical thinking as well as your intellectual capacity is what makes you the hack you are. Don't try to blame it on me. Go play your games with a dog, they might actually appreciate your low brow nature.

You do know Pence will be President if you get your wish and not Pelosi or Schumer or Warren!?!

That's assuming Pence wasn't also involved, which he clearly was as he was head of the transition.

Still, you will not get Pelosi, Schummer or Warren as President but you will get Ryan if both Trump and Pence go down...

So as you get ready to scream " guilty " please know this will not end well for the left...

Also those like you swore George W. Bush was going to be impeached and convicted of his war crimes in Iraq, and many moons later Jr. still enjoys his freedom.

My point?

Those like you live in a La La Land where it never come true.

Instead you and your political party should focus on winning in 2018 and 2020 and less about Russia or don't and enjoy the bitter taste of defeat...

Forum List

Back