Go Woke, Go Broke strikes again, "First Man," flag free movie fails at box office....

It excludes the iconic symbol of the U.S. flag on the moon. If you don't grok how that is revisionist history, tough toenails.
That is not revisionist history. By your logic, they could be "re-writing" anything by not showing it. You could claim they're re-writing the Vietnam war by not including it.

What a clueless boob you are. This movie is about the first man to walk on the moon - an American. One of the most iconic images of the 20th century is the American flag on the moon.
This movie is about Neil Armstrong. Not an American propaganda piece. Are you pissed he said "giant leap for mankind" instead of "giant leap for AMERICA" too? Good grief, snowflake. The flag was blow over into the dirt when they took off anyways. Is it "rewriting history" if they had shown that? :rolleyes:

IOW, Get Woke and Go Broke.

The only reason Neil Armstrong is a worthy subject for a movie is because he is the First Man to walk on the Moon...and was an American.
Yeah all that's totally in the movie. You're real claim is that landing on the moon and being the first to ever walk on the moon is totally secondary to planting a flag that was blasted into dirt a few minutes after being put up. Maybe D'Souza can do a 2 hour slow motion piece of some tall Aryan portraying Armstrong planting the flag on the moon. At the exit can be a booth where conservatives swear a holy oath to the state as as act of patriotism. :rolleyes:

It would be more interesting than your drivel.

It excludes the iconic symbol of the U.S. flag on the moon. If you don't grok how that is revisionist history, tough toenails.
That is not revisionist history. By your logic, they could be "re-writing" anything by not showing it. You could claim they're re-writing the Vietnam war by not including it.

What a clueless boob you are. This movie is about the first man to walk on the moon - an American. One of the most iconic images of the 20th century is the American flag on the moon.
This movie is about Neil Armstrong. Not an American propaganda piece. Are you pissed he said "giant leap for mankind" instead of "giant leap for AMERICA" too? Good grief, snowflake. The flag was blow over into the dirt when they took off anyways. Is it "rewriting history" if they had shown that? :rolleyes:

The only reason Neil Armstrong is a worthy subject for a movie is because he is the First Man to walk on the Moon...and was an American.
Yeah all that's totally in the movie. You're real claim is that landing on the moon and being the first to ever walk on the moon is totally secondary to planting a flag that was blasted into dirt a few minutes after being put up. Maybe D'Souza can do a 2 hour slow motion piece of some tall Aryan portraying Armstrong planting the flag on the moon. At the exit can be a booth where conservatives swear a holy oath to the state as as act of patriotism. It will be bigger than Passion of the Christ! :rolleyes:
For someone who thinks the whole thing is fake, it sure is getting under your skin.
I believe you protest too much

Yeah all that's totally in the movie. You're real claim is that landing on the moon and being the first to ever walk on the moon is totally secondary to planting a flag that was blasted into dirt a few minutes after being put up. Maybe D'Souza can do a 2 hour slow motion piece of some tall Aryan portraying Armstrong planting the flag on the moon. At the exit can be a booth where conservatives swear a holy oath to the state as as act of patriotism. :rolleyes:

It would be more interesting than your drivel.
Yeah maybe if you're an inbred piece of conservative trash :lmao:

Yeah all that's totally in the movie. You're real claim is that landing on the moon and being the first to ever walk on the moon is totally secondary to planting a flag that was blasted into dirt a few minutes after being put up. Maybe D'Souza can do a 2 hour slow motion piece of some tall Aryan portraying Armstrong planting the flag on the moon. At the exit can be a booth where conservatives swear a holy oath to the state as as act of patriotism. It will be bigger than Passion of the Christ! :rolleyes:
For someone who thinks the whole thing is fake, it sure is getting under your skin.
This entire thread is a butthurt conservative protest, you simpleton.

No, the Butt Hurt is all for the makers of the movie who will lose $$.

But thanks for playing!

Moron.

No, the Butt Hurt is all for the makers of the movie who will lose $$.

But thanks for playing!

Moron.
They will make plenty of money and you will still think you "won...." what exactly? Who knows. Impossible to understand a genetically ruined mind.

I believe the only person butt hurt by this thread is you.

I'm having a grand old time. Now what grievances, as a knee pad wearing conservative, do you have to air? How has this movie personally assaulted your identity as an American?

Yes...insult the one country on the planet that actually has an emotional attachment to the movie you make....and expect the other countries to pick up the tab.......

Box Office Fail: Flag-Free 'First Man' Flops

First Man tanked at the box office, coming in well below expectations, with just a $16.2 million opening weekend.
At worst, the story of Neil Armstrong’s historic trip to the moon was projected to do much better, anywhere between $19 million and $21 million. Keep in mind, though, that those projections are usually downplayed as a means to save face and to inspire free publicity when a film over-performs.

In other words, $16 million is a catastrophe for a movie that probably cost $100 million to $125 million to produce and publicize.

Directed by Oscar-winner Damien Chazelle, First Man roared out of elite film festivals with a ton of buzz and rave reviews. The movie took a big tumble, though, when moviegoers learned that one of the most iconic moments of the last century was arrogantly removed for touchy-feely and oh-so woke globalist purposes.
Note that the movie never once insults any country.

I haven't seen the movie yet, but I would have to say if it fails to acknowledge the Moon Landing as an American triumph and spins History to portray it as a more global effort then it's not only insulting to all the Americans who worked to make it happen, but it insults the historical record as well.

We went to the Moon as Americans. One of the reasons we've never returned is we've forgotten that fact.
It does none of that
It frequently mentions us beating the Russians and shows the worldwide reaction to us walking on the moon.
But the movie is about Neil Armstrong not the politics of the moon landing

I'm having a grand old time. Now what grievances, as a knee pad wearing conservative, do you have to air? How has this movie personally assaulted your identity as an American?

Jeebus you are dull.

Jeebus you are dull.
Yet you follow me around. Shoo, little girl.

Jeebus you are dull.

^^^ Boring ^^^

And you are the one who is stalking me given that I see multiple responses to my posts in a row from you.

Creepy.

Point to a single instant in the movie that rewrites any history.

They never denied he was an American

They never denied he was an American

They downplayed the fact that America sent him to the moon.

Jeebus you are dull.

^^^ Boring ^^^

And you are the one who is stalking me given that I see multiple responses to my posts in a row from you.

Creepy.
You keep calling me boring, yet come back for more. Come on darling, what else makes your fragile ego feel sensitive? Tell daddy what the bad wittle wiberals have done to you this time :itsok:

Jeebus you are dull.

^^^ Boring ^^^

Creepy.
You keep calling me boring, yet come back for more. Come on darling, what else makes your fragile ego feel sensitive? Tell daddy what the bad wittle wiberals have done to you this time :itsok:

Oh blah blah blah so sleepy.......zzzz

You are boring, dull, uninteresting, banal, tedious, vapid, mundane, trite...

Thesaurus Club.jpg

They can always recut it. Just put in the original footage. That would help. I'm not going to see it. I don't know anyone that is.
Broke trailer trash is not Hollywood's target audience.
Oh my an intellectual reply, Nyahh nyahh you are a poop head. Oh oh the superior phrasing and vocabulary.
It's true and that drives you nuts
I don't think you would know the truth if it kicked you in the nuts.

They can always recut it. Just put in the original footage. That would help. I'm not going to see it. I don't know anyone that is.
Broke trailer trash is not Hollywood's target audience.
Oh my an intellectual reply, Nyahh nyahh you are a poop head. Oh oh the superior phrasing and vocabulary.
It's true and that drives you nuts
I don't think you would know the truth if it kicked you in the nuts.
Don't lie and say you were thinking

Forum List

Back