Cowboy Essay: Trump's Fireside Chat

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
This is a Trump mock-diary about American cowboy-creed.

====

"Mostly, what I love about cowboys and cowboy-culture is that it represents labor, diligent, and the frontier-spirit of the American heart. As America expanded its boundaries after separating from England in the 18th Century, the cowboy ethos emerged and expanded and really established itself as a hallmark of American pride. We see today cowboy imagery in ads, fashion-designs, and even social discussions. I want America to embrace the cowboy and everything the cowboy praises/hypes in terms of capitalism and new frontiers.

Now, don't get me wrong. I myself am not a cowboy. I'm a businessman. However, there have been cowboys who have 'become' businessmen. The point is, America is a land of enterprise and exploration, and the cowboys always remind us of the value of inventiveness and even courage. When I was growing up, I enjoyed watching the cowboy-films of Roy Rogers, Ronald Reagan, and John Wayne. Today's cowboy films aren't bad either (e.g., Clint Eastwood's Unforgiven).

When you go to the shopping-mall, the gas-station, or the grocery-store this Sunday, consider how the cowboy transformed and shape America (and the entire West). Appreciate the species value of Sunoco oil, Chaps cologne, Jordache jeans/denim, and Energizer batteries. Think about why cowboy-peace should remind you of the intelligence and imagination of real American achievements...and idealism. In other words, whether you're a Christian or a Luciferian, cowboy-consciousness should remind you of Dianetics in America!"

====

cowboy1.jpg

Forum List

Back