Go on, fire Mueller and see what happens.....

I refuse to read this whole thread, but let me tell you something-----------> by mid-Feb, Mueller is going to resign........or maybe be in deep doo himself-)

I know, I know, you don't believe it, but that is ok, lol. I want it to knock you off your computer chair when you discover that your side is HOSED-)

Yes.........we very much rely on your acute foresight and wait anxiously every day for your pearls of wisdom............Now, go and take a nap.........

(what an :asshole:)

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE, remember your words, and I want everyone else to remember them too!

If trump cultists on here want to make the special counsel's job MUCH easier in the upcoming obstruction of justice charges, DO FIRE Mueller and see what happens.....

First, the charge of obstructing justice is thereby proven beyond the shadow of a doubt.

Second, states' will pick up the investigations against individuals in the Trump entourage...and THAT means NO pardons.

Third, the repercussions reminiscent of Nixon's "Saturday night's massacre" will fall upon Congress who will be placed into such a no-win spot, that fearing for their own sorry asses in any upcoming election, will have to begin impeachment proceedings.

So, by all means, fire Mueller and enjoy the fallout..........LOL

I refuse to read this whole thread, but let me tell you something-----------> by mid-Feb, Mueller is going to resign........or maybe be in deep doo himself-)

I know, I know, you don't believe it, but that is ok, lol. I want it to knock you off your computer chair when you discover that your side is HOSED-)

I agree.:smile:

Never fear, if they do not even see it coming, it will be twice as good for us-)

I can't live here like Nat while living off my parents in their basement, but when the shoe drops on them, please insure you needle them twice as hard, giving them a jab for me-)

If trump cultists on here want to make the special counsel's job MUCH easier in the upcoming obstruction of justice charges, DO FIRE Mueller and see what happens.....

First, the charge of obstructing justice is thereby proven beyond the shadow of a doubt.

Second, states' will pick up the investigations against individuals in the Trump entourage...and THAT means NO pardons.

Third, the repercussions reminiscent of Nixon's "Saturday night's massacre" will fall upon Congress who will be placed into such a no-win spot, that fearing for their own sorry asses in any upcoming election, will have to begin impeachment proceedings.

So, by all means, fire Mueller and enjoy the fallout..........LOL
The only problem with your fantasy is there is nothing to prosecute. No crimes have been committed by anyone in the Trump administration. Unlike Mewler, state prosecutors don't have unlimited funds to pursue witch hunts

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

A president CAN pardon for a state crime! He can pardon for ANY crime.

Under the Constitution, only federal criminal convictions, such as those adjudicated in the United States District Courts, may be pardoned by the President. ...

However, the President cannot pardon a state criminal offense.

Where does the Constitution say that?

Last edited:
Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein said Wednesday (yesterday) that he has seen no good cause to fire Robert Mueller from his role as special counsel in the investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election.

Rosenstein faced tough questions from Republicans on the House Judiciary Committee Wednesday amid revelations that FBI officials on Mueller’s team had exhibited political bias. President Trump’s allies have seized on the reports to discredit the investigation.

Rosenstein on Wednesday defended the special counsel, telling ranking member Jerrold Nadler (D-N.Y.) that he has seen no good cause to fire Mueller.

The deputy attorney general, who is overseeing the Russia probe after Attorney General Jeff Sessions recused himself, told lawmakers that Mueller had taken the appropriate action by firing an FBI agent on the investigation over anti-Trump text messages he had sent to a colleague during the campaign.

“Have you seen good cause to fire special counsel Mueller?” Nadler asked Rosenstein.

“No,” Rosenstein replied.

Later, when asked what he would do if he were directed to fire Mueller, Rosenstein replied, “I would follow the regulation. If there were good cause, I would act. If there were no good cause, I would not.”

The deputy attorney general then repeated that he had not seen good cause to fire Mueller.

Later, Rosenstein spoke highly of Mueller when asked to explain the characteristics that qualified him to be appointed special counsel.

“Based upon his reputation, his service, his patriotism, and his experience with the department and the FBI, I believe he was an ideal choice for this task,” Deputy Attorney General Rosenstein said.

Deputy attorney general says no cause to fire Mueller
Rosenstein.is circling the wagons. Did you really think he was going to admit the guy he appointed should be canned?

Last edited:
Yep - and do they honestly believe Mueller and his team don't already have mountains of evidence that they will hand over to the states and to the general public?

If so, they are as stupid as Jim Jordan.

If they had evidence, one of those partisan douchebags would have leaked it. This is reality, not some snowflake fantasy.

Last edited:
Right, a perfect tactic to drive a political wedge in New York. "Hey New Yorkers, you are in debt up your ears, have this and that problem, and guess what your pals in government want to do? No no, it's NOT to lower your taxes, who would even joke about that? No, they want to SPEND more of your taxes on a fake witch hunt".

As long as it forces all of these lawyers to live in New York for awhile, it might be good for Washington...

The rendering of JUSTICE does not have a price tag......
Of course it does. Every district attorney has a budget.

Just to ask our conseravtive friends:

Did Al Capone get a fair investigation and trial? I mean I'm sure at least one or two members of the persecutor's team thought he was scum after all...as did judge and jury probably.
He wasn't being prosecuted becauss he belonged to the wrong political party.

and ironically Comey was only investigating Russia, and Mueller was to investigate that and why Comey was fired.

Precisely........AND, what prompted the idiot, Trump, to tell the Russians,this:

“I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job,” Mr. Trump said, according to the document, which was read to The New York Times by an American official. “I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.”
What document. That POS "dossier?"

I hope Trump is listening that it is impossible for him to obstruct justice
It's not impossible but a president would really need to screw up bad to be guilty of it...

Not really

One of the easiest charges to draw letters of impeachment

Worked on Nixon and Clinton
I thought Clinton was impeached for blowjob. Isn't that what all you snowflakes always say?

Forum List

Back