Go on, fire Mueller and see what happens.....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
If trump cultists on here want to make the special counsel's job MUCH easier in the upcoming obstruction of justice charges, DO FIRE Mueller and see what happens.....

First, the charge of obstructing justice is thereby proven beyond the shadow of a doubt.

Second, states' will pick up the investigations against individuals in the Trump entourage...and THAT means NO pardons.

Third, the repercussions reminiscent of Nixon's "Saturday night's massacre" will fall upon Congress who will be placed into such a no-win spot, that fearing for their own sorry asses in any upcoming election, will have to begin impeachment proceedings.

So, by all means, fire Mueller and enjoy the fallout..........LOL

• Banned
A president CAN pardon for a state crime! He can pardon for ANY crime.

Under the Constitution, only federal criminal convictions, such as those adjudicated in the United States District Courts, may be pardoned by the President. ...

However, the President cannot pardon a state criminal offense.

Personally, I am not calling for Mueller’s firing. I do want all that certain people had their hands in reviewed by outside sources.

He doesn't need to fire, just have the GOP raise the issues to the AG/DOJ and force him to recluse himself and any and all tainted people. If there is a legal grounds to question the potential conspiracy, his lawyers can take that route, though to date they are saying that they have advised him to just let the process continue.

Get the team down to a handful who aren't as biased, balance the team with some pro-Trump lawyers and finish off the fake collusion witchhunt in a timely fashion. Nobody should be treated like a Canadian citizen or an animal by their government, anyone deserves fair and impartial judgement, including and especially the president.

• Banned
Were Trump to fire Mueller and his team, state attorneys general and state prosecutors can hire them........and New York is ready to do just that

Don't fire him...I'm dying to see what he spent the 8 million bucks and growing on...

What will happen? The regressive cry babies will cry even more and may produce enough tears to put out the cali fires.

Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein said Wednesday (yesterday) that he has seen no good cause to fire Robert Mueller from his role as special counsel in the investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election.

Rosenstein faced tough questions from Republicans on the House Judiciary Committee Wednesday amid revelations that FBI officials on Mueller’s team had exhibited political bias. President Trump’s allies have seized on the reports to discredit the investigation.

Rosenstein on Wednesday defended the special counsel, telling ranking member Jerrold Nadler (D-N.Y.) that he has seen no good cause to fire Mueller.

The deputy attorney general, who is overseeing the Russia probe after Attorney General Jeff Sessions recused himself, told lawmakers that Mueller had taken the appropriate action by firing an FBI agent on the investigation over anti-Trump text messages he had sent to a colleague during the campaign.

“Have you seen good cause to fire special counsel Mueller?” Nadler asked Rosenstein.

“No,” Rosenstein replied.

Later, when asked what he would do if he were directed to fire Mueller, Rosenstein replied, “I would follow the regulation. If there were good cause, I would act. If there were no good cause, I would not.”

The deputy attorney general then repeated that he had not seen good cause to fire Mueller.

Later, Rosenstein spoke highly of Mueller when asked to explain the characteristics that qualified him to be appointed special counsel.

“Based upon his reputation, his service, his patriotism, and his experience with the department and the FBI, I believe he was an ideal choice for this task,” Deputy Attorney General Rosenstein said.

Deputy attorney general says no cause to fire Mueller

Were Trump to fire Mueller and his team, state attorneys general and state prosecutors can hire them........and New York is ready to do just that

Right, a perfect tactic to drive a political wedge in New York. "Hey New Yorkers, you are in debt up your ears, have this and that problem, and guess what your pals in government want to do? No no, it's NOT to lower your taxes, who would even joke about that? No, they want to SPEND more of your taxes on a fake witch hunt".

As long as it forces all of these lawyers to live in New York for awhile, it might be good for Washington...

Its NO LONGER "collusion" but obstruction of justice when Comey was fired....Get THAT through your thick skull.
Did the investigation stop when Trump fired Comey the clown? No.... so then what was obstructed other than your bunghole?

armchair quarterbacks and internet troll opinions don't matter! :itsok:

Hire them for what?

Are they getting ready to be able to prosecute all the terrorists that will be attacking NY?

Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein said Wednesday (yesterday) that he has seen no good cause to fire Robert Mueller from his role as special counsel in the investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election.

Rosenstein faced tough questions from Republicans on the House Judiciary Committee Wednesday amid revelations that FBI officials on Mueller’s team had exhibited political bias. President Trump’s allies have seized on the reports to discredit the investigation.

Rosenstein on Wednesday defended the special counsel, telling ranking member Jerrold Nadler (D-N.Y.) that he has seen no good cause to fire Mueller.

The deputy attorney general, who is overseeing the Russia probe after Attorney General Jeff Sessions recused himself, told lawmakers that Mueller had taken the appropriate action by firing an FBI agent on the investigation over anti-Trump text messages he had sent to a colleague during the campaign.

“Have you seen good cause to fire special counsel Mueller?” Nadler asked Rosenstein.

“No,” Rosenstein replied.

Later, when asked what he would do if he were directed to fire Mueller, Rosenstein replied, “I would follow the regulation. If there were good cause, I would act. If there were no good cause, I would not.”

The deputy attorney general then repeated that he had not seen good cause to fire Mueller.

Later, Rosenstein spoke highly of Mueller when asked to explain the characteristics that qualified him to be appointed special counsel.

“Based upon his reputation, his service, his patriotism, and his experience with the department and the FBI, I believe he was an ideal choice for this task,” Deputy Attorney General Rosenstein said.

Deputy attorney general says no cause to fire Mueller
You do know Rosenstein is a Jew, right?

and finish off the fake collusion witchhunt in a timely fashion

Its NO LONGER "collusion" but obstruction of justice when Comey was fired....Get THAT through your thick skull.

So you are saying that in fact, Comey was corrupt, all knowing and supremely powerful and the rest of the FBI didn't take an oath to their duties? You should have a much higher level of respect for the FBI, I certainly have based on my own understanding over years.

Who cares if Comey was fired, quit or sought his home in N Korea for that matter, there are thousands of agents who would continue to work any potential actions against Trump, the investigation doesn't stop with one puny human. Comey doesn't get to take with him all the files, notes, details and evidence simply because he is fired. If this were the case, NOONE would be fired from the FBI for fear of all the cases they work on going to hell.

There was no obstruction, no collusion. The Russians didn't make people vote, they didn't hack the voting booths, they didn't pay former KGB to vote, they didn't bus in voters from Conservative states to the Rustbelt. Trump won on message and policy, Hillary was a horrible candidate, enriching herself on the back of taxpayers and risking American National Security.

Did Putin and Russia want Trump to win? Probably. Did they use their fake news front Wikileaks to spread rumors? Maybe. Did that cause Trump to win? No. Hillary caused him to win, coupled with an anti-establishment message and his efforts. How in the hell do you think Trump won the primaries? Was that the work of Russia too? It's absurd to deny reality like this.

Comey in fact, from what I hear from many FBI agents was not and is not respected. I think if you ask the rank and file members they will answer how they feel. I supported Comey and believed him to be of sound characer, but thats with imperfect information and not being "on the inside". Ask the rank and file, not his good pals like Mueller.

God Bless America! Get 'er done Trump!

Yep - and do they honestly believe Mueller and his team don't already have mountains of evidence that they will hand over to the states and to the general public?

If so, they are as stupid as Jim Jordan.

Forum List

Back