Go on, fire Mueller and see what happens.....

If trump cultists on here want to make the special counsel's job MUCH easier in the upcoming obstruction of justice charges, DO FIRE Mueller and see what happens.....

First, the charge of obstructing justice is thereby proven beyond the shadow of a doubt.

Second, states' will pick up the investigations against individuals in the Trump entourage...and THAT means NO pardons.

Third, the repercussions reminiscent of Nixon's "Saturday night's massacre" will fall upon Congress who will be placed into such a no-win spot, that fearing for their own sorry asses in any upcoming election, will have to begin impeachment proceedings.

So, by all means, fire Mueller and enjoy the fallout..........LOL
What would happen?
Nothing, just the distant sound of weeping and gnashing of teeth.

[QUOTE="Soggy in NOLA, post: 18823983, member: 20241"]Clinton wasn't impeached.[/QUOTE]

Ask a grown up to help to you.....This is not the place to correct fucked up stupidity.

He doesn't need to fire, just have the GOP raise the issues to the AG/DOJ and force him to recluse himself and any and all tainted people. If there is a legal grounds to question the potential conspiracy, his lawyers can take that route, though to date they are saying that they have advised him to just let the process continue.

Get the team down to a handful who aren't as biased, balance the team with some pro-Trump lawyers and finish off the fake collusion witchhunt in a timely fashion. Nobody should be treated like a Canadian citizen or an animal by their government, anyone deserves fair and impartial judgement, including and especially the president.
Yeah. I'll bet if Al Capone had some pro Capone lawyers and Judges on the prosecution's side, things would have gone better for him too.

Clinton wasn't impeached.

for lying about sex under oath... (depends what the meaning of is is)

After nearly 14 hours of debate, the House of Representatives approves two articles of impeachment against President Bill Clinton, charging him with lying under oath to a federal grand jury and obstructing justice. Clinton, the second president in American history to be impeached, vowed to finish his term.

President Clinton impeached - Dec 19, 1998 - HISTORY.com

Clinton wasn't impeached.

for lying about sex under oath... (depends what the meaning of is is)

After nearly 14 hours of debate, the House of Representatives approves two articles of impeachment against President Bill Clinton, charging him with lying under oath to a federal grand jury and obstructing justice. Clinton, the second president in American history to be impeached, vowed to finish his term.

President Clinton impeached - Dec 19, 1998 - HISTORY.com

My dear, Valerie, please STOP.......I'd rather right wing, uneducated, uninformed morons remain right wing morons......(LOL)

BTW, you know who WASN'T impeached..??

Richard Nixon had the good sense to resign first, rather than shed more dishonor upon the presidency...

and finish off the fake collusion witchhunt in a timely fashion

Its NO LONGER "collusion" but obstruction of justice when Comey was fired....Get THAT through your thick skull.
What's after "obstruction of justice" ? By the way The President can replace anyone in the Executive Branch, guess which one of the three the Director of the FBI falls under ?

BTW, you know who WASN'T impeached..??

Richard Nixon had the good sense to resign first, rather than shed more dishonor upon the presidency...

Indeed, Nixon....for all his evil deeds......had some sense of not wanting to take this country through the ordeals of impeachment........Trump doesn't have even an ounce of that same integrity

Well, my dear right wingers, if you believe there is NOTHING for Mueller to find, WHY ALL THE BITCHING AND MOANING IN CALLING FOR HIS FIRING??
lol

No need to fire Mueller.....nobody is going to fire Mueller.

He is mortally wounded already.

:smile:

No need to fire Mueller.....nobody is going to fire Mueller.

He is mortally wounded already.

See........as Skye tells us ...."NO WORRIES" right wingers.........LOL

If trump cultists on here want to make the special counsel's job MUCH easier in the upcoming obstruction of justice charges, DO FIRE Mueller and see what happens.....

First, the charge of obstructing justice is thereby proven beyond the shadow of a doubt.

Second, states' will pick up the investigations against individuals in the Trump entourage...and THAT means NO pardons.

Third, the repercussions reminiscent of Nixon's "Saturday night's massacre" will fall upon Congress who will be placed into such a no-win spot, that fearing for their own sorry asses in any upcoming election, will have to begin impeachment proceedings.

I refuse to read this whole thread, but let me tell you something-----------> by mid-Feb, Mueller is going to resign........or maybe be in deep doo himself-)

I know, I know, you don't believe it, but that is ok, lol. I want it to knock you off your computer chair when you discover that your side is HOSED-)

I refuse to read this whole thread, but let me tell you something-----------> by mid-Feb, Mueller is going to resign........or maybe be in deep doo himself-)

I know, I know, you don't believe it, but that is ok, lol. I want it to knock you off your computer chair when you discover that your side is HOSED-)

Yes.........we very much rely on your acute foresight and wait anxiously every day for your pearls of wisdom............Now, go and take a nap.........

(what an :asshole:)

I agree.:smile:

What is a letter of impeachment?
That just means that the congress has written a letter of impeachment...Soggy..it won't remove him from office because he was elected by the people but the idea is to get the impeached person to step down...

Forum List

Back