Huckleberry Hound steps up to defend Poor Sarah against sexist Brezinski attack

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard
Huckabee: My daughter deserves better than Brzezinski's attack

Huckabee, the former Arkansas governor and GOP presidential contender, said Brezinski was out of of bounds.

"She deserves better from other women and it just amazes me that even the women who say they are feminists are doing everything they can to discredit my daughter," Mike Huckabee said Wednesday evening on Fox News. "My daughter stands strong and tough and walks into that lions den of a press room every day and represents women and represents the president and represents strength in an incredible way."

It's not fair to criticize a woman who defends a man's sexist attack on another woman. SO SAD

She consciously chooses to play the intimidating bitch, so she gets what she gets, Mike.

pastor Mike should look up what the Bible states about LYING.....

Huckabee: My daughter deserves better than Brzezinski's attack

Huckabee, the former Arkansas governor and GOP presidential contender, said Brezinski was out of of bounds.

"She deserves better from other women and it just amazes me that even the women who say they are feminists are doing everything they can to discredit my daughter," Mike Huckabee said Wednesday evening on Fox News. "My daughter stands strong and tough and walks into that lions den of a press room every day and represents women and represents the president and represents strength in an incredible way."

It's not fair to criticize a woman who defends a man's sexist attack on another woman. SO SAD
That works both ways, Huck.

Dem's support of successful women...wait what support? :eusa_think: Are you Dem's just mad that you can't sexually harass her and force her to perform sex acts to keep her job? I think we all know the answer. :eusa_hand:

Mike's "advice" to his daughter must have been to take lessons from this guy.....

upload_2017-12-14_10-51-44.png

Soggy has it wrong again.

Huck has her duty, and if it is to defend the Orange Tosser, then she is responsible to the Nation and the voters.

This will not rebound well for her.

It's not fair for a father to criticize a reporter who criticizes his daughter? Pretty sad that lefties care so much about the feelings of the MSM. .

Nope, Grampy, that is not what OldLady said, you crumb.

No one should dish it if they can't take it.

Lady Huck dishes it, she gets it.

Forum List

Back