Go ahead GOP. Defund Planned Parenthood. Show American women how much you care.

Most women I know, and being in the medical profession, I know many more than most people, I don't know one that isn't totally disgusted by PP's actions. Women have no love for PP. You can tell yourself that they do all you want to.

Speak for yourself and only yourself.

Nope. Fuck off.

No, ma'am. I realize that a woman of your age may presume to speak for the younger generation, but you do not speak for me and you do not speak for anyone but yourself. Spare me your partisan bullshit.

Most women I know, and being in the medical profession, I know many more than most people, I don't know one that isn't totally disgusted by PP's actions. Women have no love for PP. You can tell yourself that they do all you want to.

Nope. Fuck off.

No, ma'am. I realize that a woman of your age may presume to speak for the younger generation, but you do not speak for me and you do not speak for anyone but yourself. Spare me your partisan bullshit.

I'm sorry, I'll speak slower:

F u c k. O f f !

what are you a witch Doctor...those are your opinion not facts....

You can tell yourself that all you want to.
so can you

What are you 10 years old? Go play in the street.

All your concern for the poor, murdered babies.....

Typical hypocrisy.

Nope. Fuck off.

I'm sorry, I'll speak slower:

F u c k. O f f !

A little slower please and use smaller words.

ny5wfc.jpg

Amen, George!

Right! So womb to tomb. No personal responsibility. Don't want the baby! Abort!
Do YOU really believe we have achieved the societal successes in this world totally by depending on the womb to tomb mentality?
The majority of successful people in this world NOT all you idiots but most... did it through hard work. Education. Responsible behavior.
Biography after bio of successful people will tell you they didn't become contributors to society's improvement by depending totally on the womb to tomb mentality!
Thank goodness there are still a few of us that recognize the simple adage that Carlin and you womb to tomb advocates forget:

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.
You and the carlin womb to tomb advocates are the ones obviously that have yet to learn how to fish!
Totally dependent on other people which is so grossly sad in that you will always be pissed at the people you are dependent! Angry that you can't be self sufficient! And that's why you find people like yourself and Carlin always angry at something! Never happy because YOU depend on US!
Sad you never learned the value of being independent!

Sad that you actually believe all that crap.

Piss off. He/She's as welcome to speak to her own anecdotal experiences as anyone else, and who the hell are you to tell him/her otherwise? (Sorry, PredFan. Terrible at remembering who's male and female if the name doesn't indicate it.)

No worries, it's not PC to assign genders anymore remember?:eusa_dance:

No, I never make an effort to remember what's PC, since I have no intention of letting it affect what I do and say.

I see spending a trillion a year on the Pentagon to be morally wrong....I find the thought of dropping bombs on people repugnant...the taxes I pay fund those activities...
Wow, you just hit the nail so hard on the head. In a single sentence you shred a simpletons, what they thought, was a well thought out and reasoned argument.
I am fascinated by the incredible psychological compartmentalization required to murder 50 million babies and then believe you are a lifesaver as you harvest healthy organs from the healthy corpses you just murdered.

That these people's brains do not explode from cognitive dissonance simply amazes me.
And I am equally shocked by the heartlessness of the Republican Party in their zeal to get babies born and then care nothing about the circumstances those unwanted children are born into. What kind of monsters want to cut school lunches, food stamps for poor children, Planned Parenthood and all the children's services they provide, health care for children, education for children and all those services children need to thrive. And it's those very same monsters who say "It's not my child" and "You should learn to stop having babies".

Blah, blah, blah my argument is an unfounded assumption blah blah.

Wonder if RDean knows PP provides none of that.
You sure about that?

They serve over five million clients a year, 26% of which are teenagers under the age of 19.[39] According to Planned Parenthood, 75% of their clients have incomes at or below 150 percent of the federal poverty level.[38]

Services provided at locations include contraceptives (birth control); emergency contraception; screening for breast, cervical and testicular cancers;pregnancy testing and pregnancy options counseling; testing and treatment for sexually transmitted diseases; comprehensive sexuality education,menopause treatments; vasectomies, tubal ligations, and abortion.

In 2009, Planned Parenthood provided 4,009,549 contraceptive services (35% of total), 3,955,926 sexually transmitted disease services (35% of total), 1,830,811 cancer related services (16% of total), 1,178,369 pregnancy/prenatal/midlife services (10% of total), 332,278 abortion services (3% of total), and 76,977 other services (1% of total), for a total of 11,383,900 services.[9][38][40][41][42][43] The organization also said its doctors and nurses annually conduct 1 million screenings for cervical cancer and 830,000 breast exams.

Planned Parenthood - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

You hate to call right wingers "tards", but what else could it be?????

Protecting children from disease and unwanted pregnancy IS "HEALTH CARE". You have to be a fucking idiot to not know that. Children that aren't taught "reality" have a name. They are called "victims".

Pregnancy/prenatal/midlife services is also health care. How can right wingers not know that? What are they? Fucking "hatched"????

Stunning how I managed to acquire all of those healthcare services throughout my entire life without ever ONCE having to go to Planned Parenthood. It's like there are other doctors in this country, or some shit like that.

I ask again: now that we have Obamacare, why are we still hearing about these poor, helpless women who MUST have an abortion mill funded with taxpayer dollars just so they can get services?

Go ahead GOP. Defund Planned Parenthood. Show American women how much you care.
I know you thought you were being clever here, but it isn't exactly a secret the GOP is pro-life. Defunding Planned Parenthood is entirely consistent with that position, and the GOP makes it very clear every election they would overturn Roe v. Wade if they could.

Half of America is pro-life, and two thirds of America is opposed to second trimester abortions.

So much for your "gotcha" moment.
People seeking an abortion through PP only account for 3%

Nope. Fuck off.

Hey, twat waffle. Your public school too busy teaching you to slide condoms on all the bananas you've since encountered to get around to teaching you to read? PredFan wasn't speaking for you, wasn't speaking ABOUT you, didn't know or care that you exist. Please refer your peabrain to the phrase "Most women I know". Unless you happen to be personally acquainted with PredFan, this phrase does not include you.

Consider the possibility that everything in the fucking world does not revolve around you and your coochie. Then contemplate getting the fuck over yourself.

Our generation fought to gain respect for women. Your generation has demonstrated that we were wasting our time on a posterity full of mindless vaginas-on-legs. Congratulations. :clap:

I see spending a trillion a year on the Pentagon to be morally wrong....I find the thought of dropping bombs on people repugnant...the taxes I pay fund those activities...
Wow, you just hit the nail so hard on the head. In a single sentence you shred a simpletons, what they thought, was a well thought out and reasoned argument.
I am fascinated by the incredible psychological compartmentalization required to murder 50 million babies and then believe you are a lifesaver as you harvest healthy organs from the healthy corpses you just murdered.

That these people's brains do not explode from cognitive dissonance simply amazes me.
And I am equally shocked by the heartlessness of the Republican Party in their zeal to get babies born and then care nothing about the circumstances those unwanted children are born into. What kind of monsters want to cut school lunches, food stamps for poor children, Planned Parenthood and all the children's services they provide, health care for children, education for children and all those services children need to thrive. And it's those very same monsters who say "It's not my child" and "You should learn to stop having babies".

You sure about that?

They serve over five million clients a year, 26% of which are teenagers under the age of 19.[39] According to Planned Parenthood, 75% of their clients have incomes at or below 150 percent of the federal poverty level.[38]

Services provided at locations include contraceptives (birth control); emergency contraception; screening for breast, cervical and testicular cancers;pregnancy testing and pregnancy options counseling; testing and treatment for sexually transmitted diseases; comprehensive sexuality education,menopause treatments; vasectomies, tubal ligations, and abortion.

In 2009, Planned Parenthood provided 4,009,549 contraceptive services (35% of total), 3,955,926 sexually transmitted disease services (35% of total), 1,830,811 cancer related services (16% of total), 1,178,369 pregnancy/prenatal/midlife services (10% of total), 332,278 abortion services (3% of total), and 76,977 other services (1% of total), for a total of 11,383,900 services.[9][38][40][41][42][43] The organization also said its doctors and nurses annually conduct 1 million screenings for cervical cancer and 830,000 breast exams.

Protecting children from disease and unwanted pregnancy IS "HEALTH CARE". You have to be a fucking idiot to not know that. Children that aren't taught "reality" have a name. They are called "victims".

Pregnancy/prenatal/midlife services is also health care. How can right wingers not know that? What are they? Fucking "hatched"????

Stunning how I managed to acquire all of those healthcare services throughout my entire life without ever ONCE having to go to Planned Parenthood. It's like there are other doctors in this country, or some shit like that.

I ask again: now that we have Obamacare, why are we still hearing about these poor, helpless women who MUST have an abortion mill funded with taxpayer dollars just so they can get services?

Because some leftie baby butcher needs a Lamborghini.

I don't think this democrat party or their base has had a new thought or idea for about 30 years now. they've been trotting out the "war on women folk" for gawdam EVER

pathetic

what are you a witch Doctor...those are your opinion not facts....

You can tell yourself that all you want to.
so can you

What are you 10 years old? Go play in the street.

All your concern for the poor, murdered babies.....

Typical hypocrisy.

Hypocrisy? Pretty big word to be thrown around by a little girl who doesn't know the definition.

Explain the hypocrisy, and provide citations. And don't be all day about it. I'm sure you have some club you need to be twerking in about now.

You sure about that?

Apparently.

I don't think this democrat party or their base has had a new thought or idea for about 30 years now. they've been trotting out the "war on women folk" for gawdam EVER

pathetic

Well, after all, it's not like anyone's been teaching them to think, now is it?

pathetic

Well, after all, it's not like anyone's been teaching them to think, now is it?

Not when they are such zombie sheep who just blindly march to their master.

it's damn sad.

You sure about that?

You made the accusation. Can you explain how that works? And who bought a Lamborghini? And why no one was arrested since doing that would be breaking federal laws? You must have proof to make such a charge.

You sure about that?

You made the accusation. Can you explain how that works? And who bought a Lamborghini? And why no one was arrested since doing that would be breaking federal laws? You must have proof to make such a charge.

So the baby butcher didn't say she wanted a Lamborghini? That is your claim now?

Forum List

Back