Go ahead GOP. Defund Planned Parenthood. Show American women how much you care.

There is a whole new level of barbarity to kill babies for their organs.
Thankfully that is not happening...............
The babies would be killed regardless...dearest mommies choice...but tissue harvesting adds a level of entrepenuership heretofore overlooked. Another contribution of libtards version of capitalism.

They should show the same concern for the Christian children being murdered by ISIS, they die as we sit idly by doing nothing.
I am suggesting you should show the same care and concern for poor people and the minorities that you supposedly feel for the fetus....

How many poor minority have you adopted? I have a little girl sitting beside me who would most likely be dead if we and the Church hadn't stepped up. Next time come better prepared.

They should show the same concern for the Christian children being murdered by ISIS, they die as we sit idly by doing nothing.
I am suggesting you should show the same care and concern for poor people and the minorities that you supposedly feel for the fetus....

How many poor minority have you adopted? I have a little girl sitting beside me who would most likely be dead if we and the Church hadn't stepped up. Next time come better prepared.

In fact asshole, you need to step up if you haven't adopted or fostered, until you do stop pointing fingers. Understand this

Well done ...I have a family living with me a mother a father and 3 girls who would otherwise be homeless ... I am a Boy scout so I am always prepared

In fact asshole, you need to step up if you haven't adopted or fostered, until you do stop pointing fingers. Understand this
Well calling someone "asshole" is hardly the way to influence someone... I am not one bit impressed with your ego..

I'm not here to impress you. In fact I could care less what you think of me. You failed, it's duly noted

The police aren't killing innocent people either, are they?
That just changes the subject...you trust the folks who made the videos ...I don't...

The police aren't killing innocent people either, are they?
That just changes the subject...you trust the folks who made the videos ...I don't...
Do you believe the voices of the PP doctors personal were dubbed?
Starting prices at $100 with the knowledge that PP personal will check with the other affiliates to find out what they are being paid. To ensure intact tissue, protocol would be changed to use less crunchy technique.
The PP personal was so sure no pain is involved. Would you stop a beating heart for a Lamborghini?

Most women I know, and being in the medical profession, I know many more than most people, I don't know one that isn't totally disgusted by PP's actions. Women have no love for PP. You can tell yourself that they do all you want to.
what are you a witch Doctor...those are your opinion not facts....

You can tell yourself that all you want to.

Most women I know, and being in the medical profession, I know many more than most people, I don't know one that isn't totally disgusted by PP's actions. Women have no love for PP. You can tell yourself that they do all you want to.

Speak for yourself and only yourself.

Piss off. He/She's as welcome to speak to her own anecdotal experiences as anyone else, and who the hell are you to tell him/her otherwise? (Sorry, PredFan. Terrible at remembering who's male and female if the name doesn't indicate it.)

No worries, it's not PC to assign genders anymore remember?:eusa_dance:

To the OP. I hope PP gets the axe, as they deserve no tax payer funding for their current BS.

You fund them via charity if you like........................and whine like normal about the so called War on women.
:fu:

I see spending a trillion a year on the Pentagon to be morally wrong....I find the thought of dropping bombs on people repugnant...the taxes I pay fund those activities...
Wow, you just hit the nail so hard on the head. In a single sentence you shred a simpletons, what they thought, was a well thought out and reasoned argument.
150731-the-hypocrisy-of-mitch-mcconnell-over-planned-parenthood.jpg
I am fascinated by the incredible psychological compartmentalization required to murder 50 million babies and then believe you are a lifesaver as you harvest healthy organs from the healthy corpses you just murdered.

That these people's brains do not explode from cognitive dissonance simply amazes me.
And I am equally shocked by the heartlessness of the Republican Party in their zeal to get babies born and then care nothing about the circumstances those unwanted children are born into. What kind of monsters want to cut school lunches, food stamps for poor children, Planned Parenthood and all the children's services they provide, health care for children, education for children and all those services children need to thrive. And it's those very same monsters who say "It's not my child" and "You should learn to stop having babies".

Blah, blah, blah my argument is an unfounded assumption blah blah.

Wonder if RDean knows PP provides none of that.
You sure about that?

They serve over five million clients a year, 26% of which are teenagers under the age of 19.[39] According to Planned Parenthood, 75% of their clients have incomes at or below 150 percent of the federal poverty level.[38]

Services provided at locations include contraceptives (birth control); emergency contraception; screening for breast, cervical and testicular cancers;pregnancy testing and pregnancy options counseling; testing and treatment for sexually transmitted diseases; comprehensive sexuality education,menopause treatments; vasectomies, tubal ligations, and abortion.

In 2009, Planned Parenthood provided 4,009,549 contraceptive services (35% of total), 3,955,926 sexually transmitted disease services (35% of total), 1,830,811 cancer related services (16% of total), 1,178,369 pregnancy/prenatal/midlife services (10% of total), 332,278 abortion services (3% of total), and 76,977 other services (1% of total), for a total of 11,383,900 services.[9][38][40][41][42][43] The organization also said its doctors and nurses annually conduct 1 million screenings for cervical cancer and 830,000 breast exams.

Planned Parenthood - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

You hate to call right wingers "tards", but what else could it be?????

Protecting children from disease and unwanted pregnancy IS "HEALTH CARE". You have to be a fucking idiot to not know that. Children that aren't taught "reality" have a name. They are called "victims".

Pregnancy/prenatal/midlife services is also health care. How can right wingers not know that? What are they? Fucking "hatched"????

I see spending a trillion a year on the Pentagon to be morally wrong....I find the thought of dropping bombs on people repugnant...the taxes I pay fund those activities...

I also hate the fact that Blue States bail out Red State economies every year. I find it wrong that my taxes go to food stamps for the determined ignorant.

Wow, you just hit the nail so hard on the head. In a single sentence you shred a simpletons, what they thought, was a well thought out and reasoned argument.
I am fascinated by the incredible psychological compartmentalization required to murder 50 million babies and then believe you are a lifesaver as you harvest healthy organs from the healthy corpses you just murdered.

That these people's brains do not explode from cognitive dissonance simply amazes me.
And I am equally shocked by the heartlessness of the Republican Party in their zeal to get babies born and then care nothing about the circumstances those unwanted children are born into. What kind of monsters want to cut school lunches, food stamps for poor children, Planned Parenthood and all the children's services they provide, health care for children, education for children and all those services children need to thrive. And it's those very same monsters who say "It's not my child" and "You should learn to stop having babies".

You sure about that?

They serve over five million clients a year, 26% of which are teenagers under the age of 19.[39] According to Planned Parenthood, 75% of their clients have incomes at or below 150 percent of the federal poverty level.[38]

Services provided at locations include contraceptives (birth control); emergency contraception; screening for breast, cervical and testicular cancers;pregnancy testing and pregnancy options counseling; testing and treatment for sexually transmitted diseases; comprehensive sexuality education,menopause treatments; vasectomies, tubal ligations, and abortion.

In 2009, Planned Parenthood provided 4,009,549 contraceptive services (35% of total), 3,955,926 sexually transmitted disease services (35% of total), 1,830,811 cancer related services (16% of total), 1,178,369 pregnancy/prenatal/midlife services (10% of total), 332,278 abortion services (3% of total), and 76,977 other services (1% of total), for a total of 11,383,900 services.[9][38][40][41][42][43] The organization also said its doctors and nurses annually conduct 1 million screenings for cervical cancer and 830,000 breast exams.

Protecting children from disease and unwanted pregnancy IS "HEALTH CARE". You have to be a fucking idiot to not know that. Children that aren't taught "reality" have a name. They are called "victims".

Pregnancy/prenatal/midlife services is also health care. How can right wingers not know that? What are they? Fucking "hatched"????

You sure about that?

It's a trick proposition.

Defund Murder, Inc. and it'll feel justified in boosting recruiting and upping prices.

We don't need it anyway. Obamacare funds everything PP does. Use the PP money for underfunded ACA.

You sure about that?

They do not provide prenatal care. Call them up ....tell them you need a midwife or OBGYN for prenatal wellness checks or to deliver your baby. See what they say.

Is it the idiot left's assumption that American women care about selling harvested body parts from babies? Has the American left gone insane? Why should taxpayer funds be used to support a criminal enterprise?

what are you a witch Doctor...those are your opinion not facts....

You can tell yourself that all you want to.
so can you

What are you 10 years old? Go play in the street.

Forum List

Back