Go ahead GOP. Defund Planned Parenthood. Show American women how much you care.

UHEJoWc.jpg

Most women I know, and being in the medical profession, I know many more than most people, I don't know one that isn't totally disgusted by PP's actions. Women have no love for PP. You can tell yourself that they do all you want to.

Speak for yourself and only yourself.

Nope. Fuck off.

No, ma'am. I realize that a woman of your age may presume to speak for the younger generation, but you do not speak for me and you do not speak for anyone but yourself. Spare me your partisan bullshit.

Hey, twat waffle. Your public school too busy teaching you to slide condoms on all the bananas you've since encountered to get around to teaching you to read? PredFan wasn't speaking for you, wasn't speaking ABOUT you, didn't know or care that you exist. Please refer your peabrain to the phrase "Most women I know". Unless you happen to be personally acquainted with PredFan, this phrase does not include you.

Consider the possibility that everything in the fucking world does not revolve around you and your coochie. Then contemplate getting the fuck over yourself.

Our generation fought to gain respect for women. Your generation has demonstrated that we were wasting our time on a posterity full of mindless vaginas-on-legs. Congratulations. :clap:

Twat waffle? You're a classy broad.

Madam, your friend said (and I'm quoting her, so please pay attention) "Women have no love for PP" No, the few women she knows don't care for PP. Based on both your attitudes toward your own gender, I'm certain neither of you spend any length of time with any woman who has lived a life different from your own so your social circle is likely pretty limited.

Consider the possibility that some of us are trying to take the lessons our grandmothers and mothers taught us and live a better life with the hope that our daughters do the same. Hopefully, they will respect themselves and their bodies and because we've done our jobs without becoming bitter hags, respect us as well. It is a difficult concept for small minds, I'm sure, but do try.

Straw men alert

1) defunding planned parent hood.Will not destroy it. They are still able to obtain and operate under private funding.

2) there are plenty of public clinics that offer the same services apart from abortion.

3) why doesn't Obama care provide women with care? And if they don't why don't we abolish it?

Most women I know, and being in the medical profession, I know many more than most people, I don't know one that isn't totally disgusted by PP's actions. Women have no love for PP. You can tell yourself that they do all you want to.

Nope. Fuck off.

No, ma'am. I realize that a woman of your age may presume to speak for the younger generation, but you do not speak for me and you do not speak for anyone but yourself. Spare me your partisan bullshit.

Hey, twat waffle. Your public school too busy teaching you to slide condoms on all the bananas you've since encountered to get around to teaching you to read? PredFan wasn't speaking for you, wasn't speaking ABOUT you, didn't know or care that you exist. Please refer your peabrain to the phrase "Most women I know". Unless you happen to be personally acquainted with PredFan, this phrase does not include you.

Consider the possibility that everything in the fucking world does not revolve around you and your coochie. Then contemplate getting the fuck over yourself.

Our generation fought to gain respect for women. Your generation has demonstrated that we were wasting our time on a posterity full of mindless vaginas-on-legs. Congratulations. :clap:

Madam, your friend said (and I'm quoting her, so please pay attention) "Women have no love for PP" No, the few women she knows don't care for PP. Based on both your attitudes toward your own gender, I'm certain neither of you spend any length of time with any woman who has lived a life different from your own so your social circle is likely pretty limited.

Consider the possibility that some of us are trying to take the lessons our grandmothers and mothers taught us and live a better life with the hope that our daughters do the same. Hopefully, they will respect themselves and their bodies and because we've done our jobs without becoming bitter hags, respect us as well. It is a difficult concept for small minds, I'm sure, but do try.
what a snot. you'll be on Ignore real soon. you think people want to read this nonsense all the time. Think again little girl

Nope. Fuck off.

what a snot. you'll be on Ignore real soon. you think people want to read this nonsense all the time. Think again little girl

Go for it, I'm really not bothered by women who make it a point to completely overlook (and then degrade) other women, their experiences, and their opinions.

Nope. Fuck off.

Go for it, I'm really not bothered by women who make it a point to completely overlook (and then degrade) other women, their experiences, and their opinions.

oh you poor poor dear. If you've been picked on you brought it all on your snotty little self. now grow the hell up

oh you poor poor dear. If you've been picked on you brought it all on your snotty little self. now grow the hell up

I didn't say anything of the sort.

I'm confused though, I thought you were putting me on ignore because I am "snotty"?

You don't have to, you could speak to me like another human being, but you would have to put the ridiculous cat claws away. It's up to you.

I'm confused though, I thought you were putting me on ignore because I am "snotty"?

You don't have to, you could speak to me like another human being, but you would have to put the ridiculous cat claws away. It's up to you.

a couple more post where you call people (women you supposedly care more about ) Twat waffle you will be . so have at it.

a couple more post where you call people (women you supposedly care more about ) Twat waffle you will be . so have at it.

You need to back it way up because that terminology did NOT originate with me, I quoted what someone else called me. My mother raised me better than to call another woman such a disgusting name.

Just a 19 week old that lived only minutes after birth.... this is a week BEFORE currently being ILLEGAL to perform an abortion on....Is THIS just a sack of cells, or a human?.... Do you have the integrity to answer that legitimately?

Walter1_640_427_55.jpg

Our 19-week son lived only minutes after birth but has touched thousands PHOTOS News LifeSite
Well, that's one way to introduce a child to the brutal reality that is trying to have a baby.
article-2542212-1ACE58C100000578-107_634x790.jpg

Same Spontaneously Aborted fetus BTW: Mother shares heartbreaking photos of baby miscarried at 19 weeks Daily Mail Online

Just a 19 week old that lived only minutes after birth.... this is a week BEFORE currently being ILLEGAL to perform an abortion on....Is THIS just a sack of cells, or a human?.... Do you have the integrity to answer that legitimately?

Walter1_640_427_55.jpg

Our 19-week son lived only minutes after birth but has touched thousands PHOTOS News LifeSite
Well, that's one way to introduce a child to the brutal reality that is trying to have a baby.

Same Spontaneously Aborted fetus BTW: Mother shares heartbreaking photos of baby miscarried at 19 weeks Daily Mail Online

Yes, what NATURE DOES isn't often fair, BUT THIS WAS NOT DONE BY A MAN WITH A PAIR OF FORCEPTS! Any worse than having that young child WATCH her parent killed by a THUG?...I think not!

Just before a presidential election Republicans destroy Planned Parenthood and replaces it with nothing. I think it's a great idea. Go ahead GOP, teach America what you stand for. It matches their concern for the "born" and how the GOP plans to help them.

Someone else posted a GOP "platform" where they cared about Medicare and Medicaid and a whole host of things. The problem here is GOP candidates like Jeb Bush saying he wanted to phase out Medicare. Oops.

GOP debates are one thing. Can't wait for the real debates. How will Republicans convince America to vote for them. What are their "selling points"?
You wouldn't want to defund PP because you want to control the black population, right?

Walter1_640_427_55.jpg

Yes, what NATURE DOES isn't often fair, BUT THIS WAS NOT DONE BY A MAN WITH A PAIR OF FORCEPTS! Any worse than having that young child WATCH her parent killed by a THUG?...I think not!
She didn't watch, didn't know until she was out of surgery that they were dead actually, and here's the weird part, she flagged down a car, the guy got out, and she took his car and drove to relatives leaving him to potentially get shot? This story is about as fucked up as it gets.

And abortion can be, but usually isn't, a necessary thing. Still, I would not be handed dead fetuses to girls this age.

I find wars and I find "military actions" morally repugnance ..I find this kid in "in the wind mills of my mind" .. I find what we did to this human being to be morally repugnant:
Did PP sell his body parts for research?
No he was sacrificed so that Dick Cheney could make money off the Iraq war....by the way PP does not sell any body parts on account that is illegal....like the Iraq war that you support because you "you love life"...LOL

Forum List

Back