Go ahead GOP. Defund Planned Parenthood. Show American women how much you care.

R

rdean

Just before a presidential election Republicans destroy Planned Parenthood and replaces it with nothing. I think it's a great idea. Go ahead GOP, teach America what you stand for. It matches their concern for the "born" and how the GOP plans to help them.

Someone else posted a GOP "platform" where they cared about Medicare and Medicaid and a whole host of things. The problem here is GOP candidates like Jeb Bush saying he wanted to phase out Medicare. Oops.

GOP debates are one thing. Can't wait for the real debates. How will Republicans convince America to vote for them. What are their "selling points"?

oh noseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

they are going to trot out the WAR on womeeeeeeen folks again IF you do

well shocking . losers what else do you have to run BUT FEAR mongering and lies

oh noseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

they are going to trot out the WAR on womeeeeeeen folks again IF you do

well shocking . losers what else do you have to run BUT FEAR mongering and lies

I guess the DNC could publish a link to all of your posts. That way, everybody could see just how dumb, hateful and crazy right wingers can really be. If anyone thinks Trumps statements are hurting the GOP, a peak inside of your mind, by way of your posts, would make their head explode.

I thought that they were supposed to be able to get all those things based on Obamacare. Why do we need Planned Parenthood? Ben Carson

BINGO. but but but, that doesn't fit into them bringing back the "war on women folk"

sick, twisted and desperate people in that party. they see their candidates SUCK raw eggs. lol

Federal funding of PP gives PP an unfair market advantage. They should have to compete on a level playing field.

Since when have they ever quit claiming a war on women? Sounds like a pretty empty threat, huh?
I thought that they were supposed to be able to get all those things based on Obamacare. Why do we need Planned Parenthood? Ben Carson

BINGO. but but but, that doesn't fit into them bringing back the "war on women folk"

sick, twisted and desperate people in that party. they see their candidates SUCK raw eggs. lol

Go ahead GOP. Defund Planned Parenthood. Show American women how much you care.
I know you thought you were being clever here, but it isn't exactly a secret the GOP is pro-life. Defunding Planned Parenthood is entirely consistent with that position, and the GOP makes it very clear every election they would overturn Roe v. Wade if they could.

Half of America is pro-life, and two thirds of America is opposed to second trimester abortions.

So much for your "gotcha" moment.

Now that individuals are mandated to purchase health insurance and that insurance covers things like b/c, abortion, mammograms, etc., tell me why PP needs to exist? Answer: it doesn't. It needs to be gone, especially in light of the Nazi-like atrocities that have been uncovered about their selling of dead-unborn-human-parts.

I'm waiting for Kosh-bot to quote my last post and say, "Says the far left drone."

Hellooooooo?

150731-the-hypocrisy-of-mitch-mcconnell-over-planned-parenthood.jpg

Just before a presidential election Republicans destroy Planned Parenthood and replaces it with nothing. I think it's a great idea. Go ahead GOP, teach America what you stand for. It matches their concern for the "born" and how the GOP plans to help them.

Someone else posted a GOP "platform" where they cared about Medicare and Medicaid and a whole host of things. The problem here is GOP candidates like Jeb Bush saying he wanted to phase out Medicare. Oops.

GOP debates are one thing. Can't wait for the real debates. How will Republicans convince America to vote for them. What are their "selling points"?
Bush is going to end Medicare and Social Security and he and Scott Walker want another war on day one ...what is not to like .....

I am fascinated by the incredible psychological compartmentalization required to murder 50 million babies and then believe you are a lifesaver as you harvest healthy organs from the healthy corpses you just murdered.

That these people's brains do not explode from cognitive dissonance simply amazes me.

And your fiction has what to do with the thread? You are a funny guy.

Bush is going to end Medicare and Social Security and he and Scott Walker want another war on day one ...what is not to like .....

Wow, so in rdean's world women can't exist without publicly funded abortion mills. Good to know how rderp really feels about women.

I am fascinated by the incredible psychological compartmentalization required to murder 50 million babies and then believe you are a lifesaver as you harvest healthy organs from the healthy corpses you just murdered.

That these people's brains do not explode from cognitive dissonance simply amazes me.
what the hell are you talking about ...50 million babies ...ok name some...name where they were murdered ...are there mass graves...you are using the language of agit-propaganda...no one refers to a fetus as a corpse...a fetus under law is not a human being...there are laws that govern the handling and disposal of human remains and there are a different sets of laws and regulations that govern the handling and disposal of fetal tissue...Why ? because these are two different and distinct categories ...How come you never see fertilized eggs labeled as "chicken" ?
Is it safe to eat fertilized eggs? : Ask Dr. Gourmet...now fertilized eggs are certainly sold but not as though they were CHICKEN...

Last edited:
Wow, so in rdean's world women can't exist without publicly funded abortion mills. Good to know how rderp really feels about women.
There is no publicly funded abortion...........

“No taxpayer funding for abortion.” It’s an all-too-recognizable battle cry from the anti-choice community, and one that has forced reproductive health advocates to operate on the defensive. Planned Parenthood constantly needs to reiterate that it doesn’t use federal dollars to fund abortion procedures, and clings to the fact that abortion represents “just three percent” of its total health services. An amendment forced into the Affordable Care Act prevents federal subsidies from covering abortion directly, and has given abortion opponents an opportunity to enact state-level legislation that restricts insurance coverage of the procedure even further.

At nearly every turn, pro-choice lawmakers must reassure their conservative colleagues that they’re working to ensure that taxpayer dollars can’t be funneled toward abortion — and it’s still not enough for Republicans in Congress who continue pushing to make the distinctions even clearer.

Forum List

Back