Go ahead GOP. Defund Planned Parenthood. Show American women how much you care.

I find wars and I find "military actions" morally repugnance ..I find this kid in "in the wind mills of my mind" .. I find what we did to this human being to be morally repugnant:
ArmlessAliTitle72dpi.jpg

I find wars and I find "military actions" morally repugnance ..I find this kid in "in the wind mills of my mind" .. I find what we did to this human being to be morally repugnant:
ArmlessAliTitle72dpi.jpg
Did PP sell his body parts for research?

Just before a presidential election Republicans destroy Planned Parenthood and replaces it with nothing. I think it's a great idea. Go ahead GOP, teach America what you stand for. It matches their concern for the "born" and how the GOP plans to help them.

Someone else posted a GOP "platform" where they cared about Medicare and Medicaid and a whole host of things. The problem here is GOP candidates like Jeb Bush saying he wanted to phase out Medicare. Oops.

GOP debates are one thing. Can't wait for the real debates. How will Republicans convince America to vote for them. What are their "selling points"?
Maybe we should go slow...if it wasn't for Sanger and her followers we'd have 30 million more ******* hanging on Obabbles teat. No offense to hard working African Americans...

You can stop fighting wars Gertrude...but that won't help the future Ali's of the world.
OK Mildred I am well aware of your belief that only supporting "Tax cuts for millionaires", Trillions for the Pentagon and a muscular Foreign policy can help the Ali s

You can stop fighting wars Gertrude...but that won't help the future Ali's of the world.
OK Mildred I am well aware of your belief that only supporting "Tax cuts for millionaires", Trillions for the Pentagon and a muscular Foreign policy can help the Ali s

What are you doing specifically to help? Besides exploiting him that is?

Wow, so in rdean's world women can't exist without publicly funded abortion mills. Good to know how rderp really feels about women.
There is no publicly funded abortion...........

“No taxpayer funding for abortion.” It’s an all-too-recognizable battle cry from the anti-choice community, and one that has forced reproductive health advocates to operate on the defensive. Planned Parenthood constantly needs to reiterate that it doesn’t use federal dollars to fund abortion procedures, and clings to the fact that abortion represents “just three percent” of its total health services. An amendment forced into the Affordable Care Act prevents federal subsidies from covering abortion directly, and has given abortion opponents an opportunity to enact state-level legislation that restricts insurance coverage of the procedure even further.

At nearly every turn, pro-choice lawmakers must reassure their conservative colleagues that they’re working to ensure that taxpayer dollars can’t be funneled toward abortion — and it’s still not enough for Republicans in Congress who continue pushing to make the distinctions even clearer.

Planned Parenthood receives $1.5 billion in taxpayer funds annually, and the women who qualify for subsidies because of their low income are indeed receiving taxpayer funds to help with their abortions.

Ali will be killed and maimed in the marketplace as he stands by his mother as she blows up her bomb vest...to kill the Sunni pigs.....GFY.

how many times do left-wing idiots like tyrone have to be told MONEY IS FUNGIBLE

THE MILLIONS PLANNED PARENTHOOD GETS do go toward providing abortions
There are PP accounting records that provide incontrovertible evidence it does not use Federal funds for abortions ....period ...end of story

How does PP pay for the subsidies that are allotted to women who cannot pay the full price?
Cecile Richards earned around $600,000 and her directors and top lieutenants are clearing $200-$300,000 each and ten clinic administrators made over $260,000 each. Mammograms are not offered at PP, so how profitable are abortions?

how many times do left-wing idiots like tyrone have to be told MONEY IS FUNGIBLE

There are PP accounting records that provide incontrovertible evidence it does not use Federal funds for abortions ....period ...end of story

How does PP pay for the subsidies that are allotted to women who cannot pay the full price?
Cecile Richards earned around $600,000 and her directors and top lieutenants are clearing $200-$300,000 each and ten clinic administrators made over $260,000 each. Mammograms are not offered at PP, so how profitable are abortions?
Only 40 % of their revenue stream is from Government sources....3 % of what they do is abortion related..

who pays the people who issued the doctored videos...

Ali will be killed and maimed in the marketplace as he stands by his mother as she blows up her bomb vest...to kill the Sunni pigs.....GFY.

They should show the same concern for the Christian children being murdered by ISIS, they die as we sit idly by doing nothing.

"Go ahead GOP. Defund Planned Parenthood. Show American women how much you care."

Show all Americans how ridiculous, partisan, and ignorant your are.

FreeClinics.com provides a full suite of services that are always preferable.

Just before a presidential election Republicans destroy Planned Parenthood and replaces it with nothing. I think it's a great idea. Go ahead GOP, teach America what you stand for. It matches their concern for the "born" and how the GOP plans to help them.

Someone else posted a GOP "platform" where they cared about Medicare and Medicaid and a whole host of things. The problem here is GOP candidates like Jeb Bush saying he wanted to phase out Medicare. Oops.

GOP debates are one thing. Can't wait for the real debates. How will Republicans convince America to vote for them. What are their "selling points"?

It's not just Republicans wanting to defund it.
Ohio Democrat Black Lives Matter Protesters Should Be in Front of Planned Parenthood
During a rally outside the Ohio statehouse on Tuesday, Ohio State Rep. Bill Patmon, a Democrat, said the demonstrators from the Black Lives Matter movement, which targets the police, should include Planned Parenthood, the nation’s largest abortion provider.

“You hear a lot of demonstrations across the country now about ‘black lives matter.’ Well they skipped one place. They should be in front of Planned Parenthood,” said Patmon, who is African-American.

There is a whole new level of barbarity to kill babies for their organs.
Thankfully that is not happening...............

Only 40 % of their revenue stream is from Government sources....3 % of what they do is abortion related..

I used to believe as you do, but not anymore. I've talked to women about their experiences with PP and it's not what you are being led to believe. How much do you think an abortion costs a woman who is willing to pay full price? How much do you think a poor woman pays? And how many poor women do you think uses their services? How many abortions do you think were performed last year at PP?

Forum List

Back