You Won't Believe the Latest on Hillary Clinton.....

WelfareQueen

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2013
Uranus
Wow......just.....wow.

Hillary Clinton just met with union leaders and told them "I did not work on the Trans-Pacific Partnership."

She has changed her position on this issue after many on the far left have come out against it. Yet, Clinton is on the record a staggering 45 times promoting TPP and attempting to take credit for it.

The key quote:

"I did not work on TPP," she said after a meeting with leaders of labor unions who oppose the pact. "I advocated for a multinational trade agreement that would 'be the gold standard.' But that was the responsibility of the United States Trade Representative."

But at a congressional hearing in 2011, Clinton told lawmakers that "with respect to the TPP, although the State Department does not have the lead on this -- it is the United States Trade Representative -- we work closely with the USTR." Additionally, State Department cables reviewed by International Business Times show that her agency -- including her top aides -- were deeply involved in the diplomatic deliberations over the trade deal. The cables from 2009 and 2010, which were among a trove of documents disclosed by the website WikiLeaks, also show that the Clinton-run State Department advised the U.S. Trade Representative’s office on how to negotiate the deal with foreign government officials."

Color me shocked but the Hildabeast is lying through her teeth again. But I guess lying is all she really knows. Sad. :)

Here is a link to the full story. Cables Show Hillary Clinton s State Department Deeply Involved in Trans-Pacific Partnership

The woman` is truly nuts. I am beginning to believe she believes her own lies.

AM RADIO HOST: You guys aren't going to believe this. You just aren't going to believe this. We have been given some news that blew my hair back when I heard it. And it was so far out there, we weren't sure our audience could handle one more bombshell about Hillary Clinton. I mean, this is devastating stuff, ladies and gentlemen. When we come back, I am going to tell you something shocking, just shocking, about Hillary Clinton that will blow your mind. It is unbelievable. You will be stunned at this new information. Don't go away.

(10 minutes of ads for Human Growth Hormone, gold plated commemorative coins, and the host's latest book)

AM RADIO HOST: Okay, I told you before the break I had some news you aren't going to believe. I just told Bob over there in the sound booth about it and he is shaking his head. He can't believe it. I showed it to Mary at the front desk this morning and she is still drinking water and breathing into a paper bag. By the way, we have confirmed...confirmed what you are about to hear, folks. This is genuine. I'm not making this up. The liberal spin machine is going into high gear right now getting ready to deny this. And a lot of low information voters are going to believe it is all a lie because it is so hard to believe. But is true. It is undeniable. This really happened.

All right. Here it is...

(rattles paper near microphone)

Yesterday afternoon, at a closed door meeting with labor union high officials, Hillary Clinton said, and I quote, "I did not work on TPP".

WELFAREQUEEN: (breathless) OH MY GOD! I must rush to USMB and tell them this incredibly unbelievable news!

AM RADIO HOST: You guys aren't going to believe this. You just aren't going to believe this. We have been given some news that blew my hair back when I heard it. And it was so far out there, we weren't sure our audience could handle one more bombshell about Hillary Clinton. I mean, this is devastating stuff, ladies and gentlemen. When we come back, I am going to tell you something shocking, just shocking, about Hillary Clinton that will blow your mind. It is unbelievable. You will be stunned at this new information. Don't go away.

(10 minutes of ads for Human Growth Hormone, gold plated commemorative coins, and the host's latest book)

AM RADIO HOST: Okay, I told you before the break I had some news you aren't going to believe. I just told Bob over there in the sound booth about it and he is shaking his head. He can't believe it. I showed it to Mary at the front desk this morning and she is still drinking water and breathing into a paper bag. By the way, we have confirmed...confirmed what you are about to hear, folks. This is genuine. I'm not making this up. The liberal spin machine is going into high gear right now getting ready to deny this. And a lot of low information voters are going to believe it is all a lie because it is so hard to believe. But is true. It is undeniable. This really happened.

All right. Here it is...

Yesterday afternoon, at a closed door meeting with labor union high officials, Hillary Clinton said, and I quote, "I did not work on TPP".

WELFAREQUEEN: (breathless) OH MY GOD! I must rush to USMB and tell them this incredibly unbelievable news!

At least he's a useful idiot.

She wrote this article for Foreign Affairs, which is one of the main propaganda arms put out by the CFR. This was her updating the public and trying to win them over to what the CFR and the State Department were doing. Damn she lies to those too stupid to know any better.

Feature
America’s Pacific Century
The future of politics will be decided in Asia, not Afghanistan or Iraq, and the United States will be right at the center of the action.

Last March in APEC meetings in Washington, and again in Hong Kong in July, I laid out four attributes that I believe characterize healthy economic competition: open, free, transparent, and fair. Through our engagement in the Asia-Pacific, we are helping to give shape to these principles and showing the world their value.

We are pursuing new cutting-edge trade deals that raise the standards for fair competition even as they open new markets. For instance, the Korea-U.S. Free Trade Agreement will eliminate tariffs on 95 percent of U.S. consumer and industrial exports within five years and support an estimated 70,000 American jobs. Its tariff reductions alone could increase exports of American goods by more than $10 billion and help South Korea’s economy grow by 6 percent. It will level the playing field for U.S. auto companies and workers. So, whether you are an American manufacturer of machinery or a South Korean chemicals exporter, this deal lowers the barriers that keep you from reaching new customers.

We are also making progress on the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP), which will bring together economies from across the Pacific — developed and developing alike — into a single trading community. Our goal is to create not just more growth, but better growth. We believe trade agreements need to include strong protections for workers, the environment, intellectual property, and innovation. They should also promote the free flow of information technology and the spread of green technology, as well as the coherence of our regulatory system and the efficiency of supply chains. Ultimately, our progress will be measured by the quality of people’s lives — whether men and women can work in dignity, earn a decent wage, raise healthy families, educate their children, and take hold of the opportunities to improve their own and the next generation’s fortunes. Our hope is that a TPP agreement with high standards can serve as a benchmark for future agreements — and grow to serve as a platform for broader regional interaction and eventually a free trade area of the Asia-Pacific.

Naturally, the whole article spells out what we get, but never tells what it will cost the people of America or the Nation. There is no free lunch.

All right. Here it is...

That's pretty good. You HAVE to admit though, those bullet head talk show hosts ARE entertaining.

The thing that gets me, is that their audience doesn't already know the stuff that they are being told.

What really gets me, is that they don't know that the politicians they like are just as bad, if not worse. :lmao:

I find the spin and the lies on NPR far more infuriating to tell the truth. They will do an hour and a half story about how canvassers going door to door can really make a difference in changing people's mind's on issue like gay marriage. And oh, they have a socialogical study to back it up.

Then, a week later, they will do a two minute apology telling the public once that the story was a hoax.

Wow, just wow. The propaganda on NPR, and PRI sometimes just make me want to roll my eyes.

All right. Here it is...

Par for the course

All right. Here it is...

More lies from the queen of lies. I knew you and other Hillary supporters wouldn't care....that's a given. :D In your Gruber-world the more lies the better.

Fortunately, most of America doesn't agree with you. Poor Hildabeast. :(

All right. Here it is...

More lies from the queen of lies. I knew you and other Hillary supporters wouldn't care....that's a given. :D In your Gruber-world the more lies the better.

When you post, its as if you have a catchphrase generator doing it for you.

"The radical...beep!...ACORN...beep!...lefties...beep!...who support the Muslim Obama...beep!...

All right. Here it is...

When you post, its as if you have a catchphrase generator doing it for you.

"The radical...beep!...ACORN...beep!...lefties...beep!...who support the Muslim Obama...beep!...
Cant answer anything he says, eh?

However, the truth is Hillary helped authored the bill and she does support TPP.
..........on top of that, every progressive already knows this!!

What the hell is she doing?:confused:

Hillary's Only Talent is that she is quite a Facile Liar.

Just sayin'.

Hillary's Only Talent is that she is quite a Facile Liar.

Just sayin'.
How can she be a viable candidate if so many things she says are such obvious lies? Who would vote for her? Even if I were an ardent Democrat--and I am most certainly not a Democrat--I wouldn't vote for her. I expect pretty much every politician to throw a little bullshit around, but it seems like she's going for the deep center home run with hers. It seems even she knows she's lying her ass off.
Doesn't make sense. :confused-84:

Forum List

Back