Global Warming

No its a fucking stupid popcorn movie. Please try to explain global warming I'm waiting.
I gave you the short, easily understood version. If you cant explain that movie to me then its too complicated for your slow conservative mind. :)
No you didn't you referenced a fucking movie.
Correct. If you can prove you understand the science the theme of the movie is founded on then I can be confident you can understand the more complex explanation which I dont really want to waste my time on if you are not intelligent enough to explain the movie to me.

Lmfao ..
Stop laughing(stalling) and prove you can tell me the science the theme of the movie is founded on. :)
Al gore?

So the movie is way over your head and now you want me to show you something even more complex? :)
No its a fucking stupid popcorn movie. Please try to explain global warming I'm waiting.
I gave you the short, easily understood version. If you cant explain that movie to me then its too complicated for your slow conservative mind. :)
Correct. If you can prove you understand the science the theme of the movie is founded on then I can be confident you can understand the more complex explanation which I dont really want to waste my time on if you are not intelligent enough to explain the movie to me. :)

Now I am talking to you so I bet you think red dawn was a documentary also?

What a retard
Who said anything about a documentary? Are you that illiterate you cant read what I posted? :)

You talk like him in his damn book

https://www.amazon.com/Dupes-Americ...ated-Progressives/dp/1935191756&tag=ff0d01-20

Either your him or read him and is parroting him which is it?
Wait a minute. You think I'm some white dude? :laugh:

I never even heard of this dude until just now. I dont mind you calling me most things but dont you ever call me white again.
laugh.gif
Am I talking to you ?
I thought you were. You claimed I was someones sock and you posted under me.

Your a mod sock it's obvious ...

Correct. If you can prove you understand the science the theme of the movie is founded on then I can be confident you can understand the more complex explanation which I dont really want to waste my time on if you are not intelligent enough to explain the movie to me.

Lmfao ..
Stop laughing(stalling) and prove you can tell me the science the theme of the movie is founded on. :)
Al gore?
Al Gore is person. I asked you to explain the science. See? and then you complain when I say its a waste of time to teach you the more complex reasons global warming is real. :)

You talk like him in his damn book

https://www.amazon.com/Dupes-Americ...ated-Progressives/dp/1935191756&tag=ff0d01-20

Either your him or read him and is parroting him which is it?
Wait a minute. You think I'm some white dude? :laugh:

I never even heard of this dude until just now. I dont mind you calling me most things but dont you ever call me white again.
laugh.gif
Am I talking to you ?
I thought you were. You claimed I was someones sock and you posted under me.

Your a mod sock it's obvious ...
I must really be in your head for you to think I am a mod sock. :laugh:

Correct. If you can prove you understand the science the theme of the movie is founded on then I can be confident you can understand the more complex explanation which I dont really want to waste my time on if you are not intelligent enough to explain the movie to me. :)

What a retard
Who said anything about a documentary? Are you that illiterate you cant read what I posted? :)

Bull shit twinkle toes you consider a movie a documentary..next are you going to tell us you get your "news " from Steve Colbert or mika?

:badgrin:

Last edited:

Lmfao ..
Al gore?
Al Gore is person. I asked you to explain the science. See? and then you complain when I say its a waste of time to teach you the more complex reasons global warming is real. :)

Ok teach me that global warming is real

This will be funny

Are you going to post your next documentary as this for fact????

Lmfao ..
Al gore?

This will be funny

Watch the movie first then report back to me. Stop stalling. I am not going to waste my time with complex explanations that you are too dumb to understand. You have to prove yourself worthy. :)

If tis' cold it's called 'weather' if it is hot it's called 'climate change'.....nuff said.

What a retard

Bull shit twinkle toes you consider a movie a documentary..next are you going to tell us you get your "news " from Steve Colbert or mika?

Its amazing you dont know the difference between a movie and a documentary. Are you sure you are really up for more advanced thought? :)

What a retard

This will be funny in your bizzaro world you think this movie is a documentary..

So tell us little fella how did it happen ?

download (6).jpeg

Al gore?

This will be funny

Watch the movie first then report back to me. Stop stalling. I am not going to waste my time with complex explanations that you are too dumb to understand. You have to prove yourself worthy. :)

Uh....It's pretend dude. It's devoid of facts dude. Might as well be a cartoon. Do you actually believe this shit?

What a retard

This will be funny in your bizzaro world you think this movie is a documentary..

View attachment 169506
Youre still stalling. A movie isnt a documentary. Your time is up. :)

What a retard

Its amazing you dont know the difference between a movie and a documentary. Are you sure you are really up for more advanced thought? :)

I am not the one posting fictional movies as fact now am I little one

:itsok:

Al gore?

This will be funny

Uh....It's pretend dude. It's devoid of facts dude. Might as well be a cartoon. Do you actually believe this shit?

I didnt ask for facts dude. I asked for a summary to prove you were intelligent enough to understand basic concepts. I guess its to complex for you eh? :)

What a retard

View attachment 169506
Youre still stalling. A movie isnt a documentary. Your time is up. :)

You posting the day after tomorrow as a documentary not me lol...

This will be funny

I didnt ask for facts dude. I asked for a summary to prove you were intelligent enough to understand basic concepts. I guess its to complex for you eh? :)

What basic concepts that new York could freeze and be under a 1/4 mile snow in under one hour?

Ok ..

This will be funny

What basic concepts that new York could freeze and be under a 1/4 mile snow in under one hour?

Ok ..

Are you really smoking that much crack tonight that this can happen in an hour?

images (1).jpeg

What basic concepts? The 'concept' that a cartoon sitcom has something to do with actual reality?

Forum List

Back