Global Warming

Here is an inconvenient truth its fucking cold as fuck in south Carolina
Arent you right wing clowns at least a little embarrassed you dont understand what global warming is? :)

I know who's sock you are , how come you are not embarrassed?
You should be embarrassed you think I am a sock but then again you are a silly empty headed conservative.

I already know ...so give it up I saw it in the DMZ...

Don't worry your secret is with me
I hate secrets. Tell everyone whos sock you think I am. Inquiring minds want to know. Me too. :)

Arent you right wing clowns at least a little embarrassed you dont understand what global warming is? :)
If someone can explain it without using climate models that are never right and fudged or outright faked data then sure I'll bite.
That has happened like twice at obscure little colleges... You people are really brainwashed out of your minds LOL

You should be embarrassed you think I am a sock but then again you are a silly empty headed conservative.

I hate secrets. Tell everyone whos sock you think I am. Inquiring minds want to know. Me too. :)

You can try as hard as you want to deflect but it's easy...i have been bitching about this for a bit on here...to spice up the game ..

If someone can explain it without using climate models that are never right and fudged or outright faked data then sure I'll bite.
Its pretty simple genius. If you need pictures go watch this movie called "the Day After Tomorrow". Basically global warming is a slowed down version of that.
The Day After Tomorrow had tsunamis how the fuck does that work if there is a global warming freeze. Backing your argument with a scientifically retarded movie and we are the ones who should be embarrassed ?
So the movie is way over your head and now you want me to show you something even more complex? :)
No its a fucking stupid popcorn movie. Please try to explain global warming I'm waiting.

You can try as hard as you want to deflect but it's easy...i have been bitching about this for a bit on here...to spice up the game ..
You are the one that brought it up. I want to know whos sock you think I am. :laugh:

I dont care what you have been bitching about. Stop stalling and report me and tell us all.

Its pretty simple genius. If you need pictures go watch this movie called "the Day After Tomorrow". Basically global warming is a slowed down version of that.
The Day After Tomorrow had tsunamis how the fuck does that work if there is a global warming freeze. Backing your argument with a scientifically retarded movie and we are the ones who should be embarrassed ?
So the movie is way over your head and now you want me to show you something even more complex? :)
No its a fucking stupid popcorn movie. Please try to explain global warming I'm waiting.
I gave you the short, easily understood version. If you cant explain that movie to me then its too complicated for your slow conservative mind. :)

That has happened like twice at obscure little colleges... You people are really brainwashed out of your minds LOL

Shut up pumper nickle go back writing your Dupe part 2 book Paul kengor you old fool

You are the one that brought it up. I want to know whos sock you think I am. :laugh:

I dont care what you have been bitching about. Stop stalling and report me and tell us all.

How the fuck can I report you , who to ?

How the fuck can I report you , who to ?
You can report me to the mods you dummy.
laugh.gif

If thats too tough for you to figure out you can still tell me who's sock you think I am.

I gave you the short, easily understood version. If you cant explain that movie to me then its too complicated for your slow conservative mind. :)
No you didn't you referenced a fucking movie.

Shut up pumper nickle go back writing your Dupe part 2 book Paul kengor you old fool
Not bloody likely, super dupe... LOL

Not bloody likely, super dupe... LOL

Bull shit I bet you are , I read that book.

Correct. If you can prove you understand the science the theme of the movie is founded on then I can be confident you can understand the more complex explanation which I dont really want to waste my time on if you are not intelligent enough to explain the movie to me. :)

Correct. If you can prove you understand the science the theme of the movie is founded on then I can be confident you can understand the more complex explanation which I dont really want to waste my time on if you are not intelligent enough to explain the movie to me.

Lmfao ..

Correct. If you can prove you understand the science the theme of the movie is founded on then I can be confident you can understand the more complex explanation which I dont really want to waste my time on if you are not intelligent enough to explain the movie to me.

Lmfao ..
Stop laughing(stalling) and prove you can tell me the science the theme of the movie is founded on. :)

Correct. If you can prove you understand the science the theme of the movie is founded on then I can be confident you can understand the more complex explanation which I dont really want to waste my time on if you are not intelligent enough to explain the movie to me. :)

Now I am talking to you so I bet you think red dawn was a documentary also?

What a retard

You talk like him in his damn book

https://www.amazon.com/Dupes-Americ...ated-Progressives/dp/1935191756&tag=ff0d01-20

Either your him or read him and is parroting him which is it?
Wait a minute. You think I'm some white dude? :laugh:

I never even heard of this dude until just now. I dont mind you calling me most things but dont you ever call me white again.
laugh.gif
Am I talking to you ?
I thought you were. You claimed I was someones sock and you posted under me.

Forum List

Back