Global warming?

Hey, if you want some tornadoes, Wally, you'll just have to wait, until some kind of high/low temperature and pressure gradients are available.

If there is nothing but HEAT, cyclonic storms won't form as well.

One spate of hail, to Dorothy, and off the foundation comes that old house. But not yet.

Nice work, bob. You spent two posts telling us nothing. Thanks.

By the way, is your sacrifice for the planet scheduled any time soon? Or are you just pissing up a rope with all this doom talk?

By the way, is your sacrifice for the planet scheduled any time soon? Or are you just pissing up a rope with all this doom talk?

Can't see what he's on about now -- but he must be sharing survival rations with Ole Rocks because BOTH of them are on the edge of their seats rooting for man to get punished by Gaia. Are all warmers this anxious for PROOF of their beliefs? Do they think that 1w/sqm increase in heating means ANYTHING to a cumulo-nimbus?

Oh, don't expect too much from babaganoosh. I would be astounded if he posessed more than two operable brain cells. And don't expect him to do the right thing....collectivists never do that. They think they're special...it's the other guy who has to kill himself so they can benefit from that poor guys sacrafice. They're all a bunch of losers.

Oh, excuse me, TakeAShitInYerHat, I posted some links and graphs and a reply, to Wally. Is that OK with you?

I know you are a FAGGOT, so you didn't read anything, in my posts, since there wasn't anything about you, eating shit or sucking dicks, in heavy traffic.

You really are that homeless-looking retard, in your avatar, aren't you. If I rolled a quarter into the street, would you run after it?

Oh, excuse me, TakeAShitInYerHat, I posted some links and graphs and a reply, to Wally. Is that OK with you?

I know you are a FAGGOT, so you didn't read anything, in my posts, since there wasn't anything about you, eating shit or sucking dicks, in heavy traffic.

You really are that homeless-looking retard, in your avatar, aren't you. If I rolled a quarter into the street, would you run after it?

You, have a quarter? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! In your dreams you have that much in hand you poor silly person! In your dreams!:lol::lol::lol:

Actually he presented quite a bit of good, scientific information but you and the other denier cultists are just too freaking retarded to comprehend anything that complicated. Stick to your comic books and rightwingnut fairy tales, you poor cretin.

You, have a quarter? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! In your dreams you have that much in hand you poor silly person! In your dreams!
WOW, walleyedretard, you win first prize (again) for the stupidest, most irrelevant post of the day. Congratulations, dimwit.

You, have a quarter? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! In your dreams you have that much in hand you poor silly person! In your dreams!
WOW, walleyedretard, you win first prize (again) for the stupidest, most irrelevant post of the day. Congratulations, dimwit.

You just here for the gnome thrashing? Or you have a opinion?

One must have a brain to have an opinion. Blunder lacks the former, ergo, his opinions don't matter.

One must have a brain to have an opinion. Blunder lacks the former, ergo, his opinions don't matter.

Actually, fecalton, it is more like troll bashing than gnome bashing. The walleyedretard is one of the most obvious of the paid trolls on here. You, on the other hand, just seem like a garden variety ignorant retard. It is always amusing to hear the walleyedretard talk about "brains" since he so obviously lacks a functional one.

Actually, fecalton, it is more like troll bashing than gnome bashing. The walleyedretard is one of the most obvious of the paid trolls on here. You, on the other hand, just seem like a garden variety ignorant retard. It is always amusing to hear the walleyedretard talk about "brains" since he so obviously lacks a functional one.

I'll take that as a "no -- i have no opinion on the topic"..

But you only "take that" as a negative because you're a flaming retard. I obviously think 'global warming' (the "topic") is quite real and a major threat to our civilization and the Earth's ecosystems. Also, fecalton, you have "opinions" (mostly ignorant and wrong) and I have scientific facts, a distinction that you're obviously also too retarded to comprehend.

Last edited:

But you only "take that" as a negative because you're a flaming retard. I obviously think 'global warming' (the "topic") is quite real and a major threat to our civilization and the Earth's ecosystems. Also, fecalton, you have "opinions" (mostly ignorant and wrong) and I have scientific facts, a distinction that you're obviously also too retarded to comprehend.

Then what are you doing in a thread discussing new tree ring studies that contradict your famous "Briffa Hockey Stick"? Believe that's bunk? Wanna nag me about the weather? Dont believe in the Medieval Warm Period? Ya know -- most of your warmer pals are very UNscientifically trying to make the case that Tornadoes have gotten smarter and found city centers because of 1 degree of Global Warming. You condone that? Or that the MWP wasn't GLOBAL -- so it doesn't count -- but a drought in the US MIDWEST ---- Now that's all scientific and GLOBAL..

Get off your pedestal. Intimidation doesn't work on folks who've worked to understand the debate.

Then what are you doing in a thread discussing new tree ring studies that contradict your famous "Briffa Hockey Stick"?
The topic of the thread is 'global warming', you crazy nitwit. Of course, the OP is garbage based on another denier cultist's stupidity and inability to comprehend the science but that is common to most threads started by deniers.

Believe that's bunk? Wanna nag me about the weather? Dont believe in the Medieval Warm Period? Ya know -- most of your warmer pals are very UNscientifically trying to make the case that Tornadoes have gotten smarter and found city centers because of 1 degree of Global Warming. You condone that? Or that the MWP wasn't GLOBAL -- so it doesn't count -- but a drought in the US MIDWEST ---- Now that's all scientific and GLOBAL..
Hard to respond to confused and idiotic twaddle like that. Except to once again remind you that you a confused and clueless retard filled with propaganda, lies and misinformation.

Get off your pedestal. Intimidation doesn't work on folks who've worked to understand the debate.
LOLOLOL....too bad you're obviously too freaking stupid to understand the debate, no matter how hard you "work" at it.

Then what are you doing in a thread discussing new tree ring studies that contradict your famous "Briffa Hockey Stick"?
The topic of the thread is 'global warming', you crazy nitwit. Of course, the OP is garbage based on another denier cultist's stupidity and inability to comprehend the science but that is common to most threads started by deniers.

Believe that's bunk? Wanna nag me about the weather? Dont believe in the Medieval Warm Period? Ya know -- most of your warmer pals are very UNscientifically trying to make the case that Tornadoes have gotten smarter and found city centers because of 1 degree of Global Warming. You condone that? Or that the MWP wasn't GLOBAL -- so it doesn't count -- but a drought in the US MIDWEST ---- Now that's all scientific and GLOBAL..

Hard to respond to confused and idiotic twaddle like that. Except to once again remind you that you a confused and clueless retard filled with propaganda, lies and misinformation.

LOLOLOL....too bad you're obviously too freaking stupid to understand the debate, no matter how hard you "work" at it.

Did you even READ the OP??? Tell me how the researchers on this work are all "stupid cult deniers again".. I love that part.. Have your Mom read it to ya.. Maybe there will be some pictures..

I get you M.O. now.. Read the Title of the Thread -- skip the OP, sling some shit.. The OP is about CORRECTING (as best as possible with the evidence) the tree ring studies that were RIGGED to leave out the MWPeriod. Need some help with that concept?

You didn't answer a SINGLE question of mine.. So I'll take that as another NO -- you're not here to debate or discuss. Just to mug people and call names..

Last edited:
Now Flatulance, there have been studies using proxies from coral, sea bottom sediments, ice cores from Greenland and Anarctica, as well as other glaciers from around the world, and they have all confirmed the lumpy hockey stick.

Geological Society - June 2012

ny geologists recall that Britain’s eminent climatologist, H.H. Lamb, documented a European medieval climatic optimum in which temperatures between 400 and 1200 AD were warmer than those of the 1960s to 1980’s. What they fail to recall is that Lamb also showed that China and Japan missed this warm phase (Climate, History and the Modern World, 1995, p. 171).

Michael Mann has inherited Lamb’s mantle. Mann uses proxy measurements of northern hemisphere climate extracted from tree rings, ice cores, corals and sediment cores to identify natural variations in the climate system (e.g. Nature 378, 1995, 266-270). By 1999, Mann and his team discovered from palaeoclimate analyses that the extent of medieval warming was likely about the same as it was in the mid 20th century, and much less than that since 1970. The data followed a curve reminiscent of a ‘hockey stick’. If Lamb had added his Chinese data to his UK data he might have got a similar result.

The ‘hockey stick’ was anathema to those who wanted ardently to believe that late 20th century warming was not anomalous and had nothing to do with our emissions of CO2. Controversy followed from the global warming nay-saying community, not least through A W Montford’s 2010 attack on Mann in The Hockey Stick Illusion. In the meantime, several peer-reviewed scientific studies by different authors have confirmed Mann’s original ‘hockey stick’ as being in the right ballpark, strongly suggesting that grounds for his impeachment are non-existent. Indeed, he was cleared of any wrongdoing by in-depth studies of his work by expert panels from the National Academy of Sciences (North, G.R., et al., 2006, Surface temperature reconstructions for the past 2000 years; National Academies Press, Washington DC), from his own university - Penn State, and from the US National Science Foundation. Like it or not, Mann remains a pioneer in analysing proxy records of climate change covering the past 1000 years, and one of the foremost young palaeoclimatologists of our time.

Now this is new low --- even for you Roxy.. I'd actually neg you -- but I feel sorry for you...

You're posting an F'ING BOOK REVIEW from the Geo Society website so that it LOOKS like legit debate..

But damn it OleFraud (and now you deserve this) --- It's a review of

MICHAEL MANN'S BOOK????

defending his own SORRY ASS? Seriously man -- take a cruise. Get a hobby. You're losing it..

Last edited:
Now Flatulance, there have been studies using proxies from coral, sea bottom sediments, ice cores from Greenland and Anarctica, as well as other glaciers from around the world, and they have all confirmed the lumpy hockey stick.

Geological Society - June 2012

ny geologists recall that Britain’s eminent climatologist, H.H. Lamb, documented a European medieval climatic optimum in which temperatures between 400 and 1200 AD were warmer than those of the 1960s to 1980’s. What they fail to recall is that Lamb also showed that China and Japan missed this warm phase (Climate, History and the Modern World, 1995, p. 171).

Michael Mann has inherited Lamb’s mantle. Mann uses proxy measurements of northern hemisphere climate extracted from tree rings, ice cores, corals and sediment cores to identify natural variations in the climate system (e.g. Nature 378, 1995, 266-270). By 1999, Mann and his team discovered from palaeoclimate analyses that the extent of medieval warming was likely about the same as it was in the mid 20th century, and much less than that since 1970. The data followed a curve reminiscent of a ‘hockey stick’. If Lamb had added his Chinese data to his UK data he might have got a similar result.

The ‘hockey stick’ was anathema to those who wanted ardently to believe that late 20th century warming was not anomalous and had nothing to do with our emissions of CO2. Controversy followed from the global warming nay-saying community, not least through A W Montford’s 2010 attack on Mann in The Hockey Stick Illusion. In the meantime, several peer-reviewed scientific studies by different authors have confirmed Mann’s original ‘hockey stick’ as being in the right ballpark, strongly suggesting that grounds for his impeachment are non-existent. Indeed, he was cleared of any wrongdoing by in-depth studies of his work by expert panels from the National Academy of Sciences (North, G.R., et al., 2006, Surface temperature reconstructions for the past 2000 years; National Academies Press, Washington DC), from his own university - Penn State, and from the US National Science Foundation. Like it or not, Mann remains a pioneer in analysing proxy records of climate change covering the past 1000 years, and one of the foremost young palaeoclimatologists of our time.

What you and yours ignore is that newer studies have found the MWP in China, and Antarctica, and Australia, and teh Sierra Nevada mountains, and South America, and well quite simply everywhere it has been seriously looked for it has been found.

You all seem to ignore that simple fact. Wonder why:eusa_whistle:

Did you even READ the OP???
The OP was two lines of idiotic denier cult drivel, moron. Of course I read the article the OP linked to and it was about some studies of tree rings from some trees in Finland, right on the Arctic Circle. Since the Arctic regions tend to get warmer than the rest of the Northern Hemisphere during warm periods, as is being demonstrated now with Arctic temperatures rising faster and further than the rest of the world, it is not too surprising that tree ring data from that very localized region might show higher temperatures than what all of the other studies of many kinds of proxies, not just tree rings, have shown to be the generally slightly higher temperatures in the Northern Hemisphere during the MWP. So what? It clearly does not mean what the denier cultists at the Mail claimed it meant in their fraudulent headline. Nor does it mean what the overly ambitious lead researcher seems to want to believe it means. Results from one little area of Finland do not overturn or contradict the results of all of the other research done on temperature variations during the MWP.

Tell me how the researchers on this work are all "stupid cult deniers again"..
It is only because you are such a clueless retard who can't understand plain English that you would ask that. The "stupid denier cultists" I was clearly referring to are firstly, the reporter at the Mail who spun up that article and then secondly, you and that cretin, HereIGoMakingAFoolOutOfMyself, who started the thread - plus, of course, the walleyedretard and the kookster and all of the other denier cult retards who buy into this nonsense and propaganda without actually understanding anything about the scientific research that has been done..

I get you M.O. now.. Read the Title of the Thread -- skip the OP, sling some shit..
OK, little retard, if you read the OP's linked article, how it that you missed the part about the research being based only on some tree ring samples from Finland?

The OP is about CORRECTING (as best as possible with the evidence) the tree ring studies that were RIGGED to leave out the MWPeriod. Need some help with that concept?
Total nonsense. The article the OP links to is a spun up piece of idiotic propaganda, purporting with its fraudulent headline to mean something it doesn't. It is about a very limited study of some tree ring data from one small, small area of far northern Europe and it actually has no new data about world wide temperatures during the MWP.

You didn't answer a SINGLE question of mine.. So I'll take that as another NO -- you're not here to debate or discuss. Just to mug people and call names..

I'm not here to answer your questions, nitwit. I'm here to debunk your BS, which I have done pretty consistently whenever we have debated. Your moronic "questions" just reflect your ignorance and total misunderstanding of this issue.

As always, the disingenuous and contradictory claims of the confused denier cultists are amusing to watch. Most of the deniers will claim that the world has been warming up since the end of the last ice age and that's why temperatures are still going up but this article in the OP specifically states that the evidence that the researchers uncovered shows that generally the "world has been cooling for 2,000 years". Denier cultists can embrace both concepts at the same time without any cognitive dissonance only because they are such retards with little pea brains. LOLOLOL.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back