Global warming?

As many of us know, El Nino is due. This will likely mean a sudden end, to the Mid-western drought.

That mighty Mississippi sure is likely to get all swollen, when it ain't much, now, is it Fecaltoons?

Whether you are called "Flatulance," or "Fecalton," or "Fatass," or "Fecaltoonces," I think we all agree, you are completely full of shit, in Hillbilly Hollywood. But you'll see that Mississippi River do its thing, before we do.

Learn English or (s.e.s.)get the fuck out of my country, headcase.

Eat an English teacher's shit, or pull your head out of your asshole,[sic] and eat an English teacher's shit, faggot. Heard of using a comma,[sic] between two independent clauses, each of which could be a complete sentence,[sic] if not connected,[sic] by a preposition, queerboy?

Of course, you can keep eating dog shit and sucking any old penis, but if you eat English-teacher shit, you might get your run-on sentences corrected.

It takes a really tardy punk, to try to correct proper English usage,[sic] again and again.

You have no idea what you are talking about, you illiterate buffoon.

You are partly correct, faggot. I know all about English grammar, sentence structure, punctuation, spelling, and US usages, but YOU know all about eating shit and sucking dicks, which is why I WRITE, in plain English, telling you to go, with what you know.

That happens to be eating shit and sucking dick. Go to it, faggot. Talk, with your mouth full, if you get to, in bad English.

Clause - Simple English Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Purdue OWL: Independent and Dependent Clauses

1. Coordinating Conjunction

The seven coordinating conjunctions used as connecting words at the beginning of an independent clause are and, but, for, or, nor, so, and yet. When the second independent clause in a sentence begins with a coordinating conjunction, a comma is needed before the coordinating conjunction:

Jim studied in the Sweet Shop for his chemistry quiz, but it was hard to concentrate because of the noise.

Fused Sentences

Fused sentences happen when there are two independent clauses not separated by any form of punctuation. This error is also known as a run-on sentence. The error can sometimes be corrected by adding a period, semicolon, or colon to separate the two sentences.

Incorrect: My professor is intelligent I've learned a lot from her.

Correct: My professor is intelligent. I've learned a lot from her.
(or) My professor is intelligent; I've learned a lot from her.
(or) My professor is intelligent, and I've learned a lot from her.
(or) My professor is intelligent; moreover, I've learned a lot from her.

A "fused" sentence is what used to be called a "run-on" sentence, faggot.

This all happened, in my country, bitch. Be advised; I won't be moving.

I know all about English grammar, sentence structure, punctuation, spelling, and US usages

No, you really don't. You can copy and paste all day long, but you cannot use the language correctly. If you tried to read and understand what you copied and pasted you might help yourself out, but you don't seem bright enough for even that.

I won't be moving.

Then you'd better take an English class or something if you want to be allowed to stay.

Unkotare ---

You don't have the profane little troll on ignore yet? Improved my surfing experience immensely and he's the ONLY USMB poster I've ever truely blocked.

BTW -- I had a samoyed. Lovely dog -- and as I found out -- quite useful as "chick magnet". Which I hear was the original goal of the breeding program since they really aren't "skilled" at much else... :tongue:

Wonder how many libs are going to change their minds about science now?
Because I seem to remember libs saying Republicans hate science.

Tree-ring study proves that climate was WARMER in Roman and Medieval times than it is in the modern industrial age | Mail Online
Because it's not about science, it's about religion, power and greed....

....sooooooo none. Yep. none.

You silly stupid ass. Those tree rings prove only that it was warmer in Finland at that time. It was not warmer for most of the rest of the world.

Here is a real study from real scientists.

Proxy-based reconstructions of hemispheric and global surface temperature variations over the past two millennia

And Manns study only proved that it was warmer in that ONE tree within that ONE grove of trees. Interesting how you give that all sorts of credence.:eusa_whistle:

I won't be moving.

Then you'd better take an English class or something if you want to be allowed to stay.

Unkotare ---

You don't have the profane little troll on ignore yet? Improved my surfing experience immensely and he's the ONLY USMB poster I've ever truely blocked.

BTW -- I had a samoyed. Lovely dog -- and as I found out -- quite useful as "chick magnet". Which I hear was the original goal of the breeding program since they really aren't "skilled" at much else... :tongue:

I find he is also quite skilled at shedding, but I know what you mean.

So, who is the unofficial leader, of RightWingFaggotsThatRunWordsTogether?

I would guess it's Punkotardy, since he doesn't know much else.

Because it's not about science, it's about religion, power and greed....

....sooooooo none. Yep. none.

You silly stupid ass. Those tree rings prove only that it was warmer in Finland at that time. It was not warmer for most of the rest of the world.

Proxy-based reconstructions of hemispheric and global surface temperature variations over the past two millennia

And Manns study only proved that it was warmer in that ONE tree within that ONE grove of trees. Interesting how you give that all sorts of credence.:eusa_whistle:

Multiple differant kinds of proxies from many studies have all supported Mann's graph. Simple fact.

I won't be moving.

Unkotare ---

Damn. You must be an engineer. Only an engineer would have to have a dog to attract the ladies. The rest of us do it on our own:lol:

By the way, Walleyes, was worried a bit about you. Sounded like some of those fires were in your neighborhood. Glad to see you back, even if you are incapable of understanding real science.

West bro........where the hell you been? Old Rocks has missed you bro.........actually, I think he enjoyed the vacation!!! After all, nobody is better at hitting Old Rocks with multiple MOAB's than you.

Multiple differant kinds of proxies from many studies have all supported Mann's graph. Simple fact.

Only because they used his data "set" (and i use that term verrry loosely) and his methods. Of course they will get the same result. A monkey would do the same.

By the way, Walleyes, was worried a bit about you. Sounded like some of those fires were in your neighborhood. Glad to see you back, even if you are incapable of understanding real science.

The fires are way southeast of me and we had a great time in Europe. Even flew in a big airplane and everything!:lol:

West bro........where the hell you been? Old Rocks has missed you bro.........actually, I think he enjoyed the vacation!!! After all, nobody is better at hitting Old Rocks with multiple MOAB's than you.

The family and I took a nice vacation trip to Paris to do some maintenance on my wifes flat. It's been in her family for over 100 years so we make sure it is kept in good shape. I also blipped over to the UK for the Grand Prix race and then we stuck around so I could take in the German GP!

It was a wonderful trip full of exxcessive burning of hydrocarbons!

Wally: "In a big airplane and everything."

When you land in those foreign countries, you have to watch out, for those tricky ALIENS. They cause global warming, you know, with CHAINSAWS, from other worlds.

While you were gone, Wally, brilliant scientist Anthony Watt proved humans didn't invent the chainsaw, so GW isn't on us. Even if GW were our fault, I move we just claim to be too Jewish, to be responsible.

We have to sack SOMEBODY, with GW, since lookie here, TSI and sunspots are relatively low, lots of ice is melting, and somehow, temperatures should all be like Alaska's, which are down a degree.

But noooo. CO2 is up, CH4 is out-gassing, to beat the band, and temperature is setting record highs. Somebody thinks high records will outnumber lows, by 20-1, by 2050. I think so, since that northern albedo will fail, and more GHGs will get out. CO2 will get to 450 ppm, by 2050.

THEN, temperature high records will out-number low records, by 50-1, by 2100.

So we have to blame SOMEBODY, Wally. You can help. You must have met some fuckup ALIENS, on vacation, who need to get chumped, over Alien Global Warming. We need to get this done, before the Greenland ice fails, completely. You know why.

Not even Anthony Watt thinks the melt will all fall off the edge of the Earth. So we have to get elitist, to sacrifice something and somebody. We should just Jew and screw and tatoo those ALIENS, do ya think?

You tell those aliens just whose world this really is, Wally! Wally WORLD! Wally WORLD! Yeah!

What's Up With THIS? Temperatures and CO2 concentrations, of course!

temperature_co2_sunspots.jpg

Damn! That ice has been melting, really. That melt should have cooled atmospheric and ocean temperatures, you know. So you have some 'splainin' to do, Wally. Did you get a little TOO foreign, when you were away? Does the CIA need to know about what you were up to?

CIA Keeps Its Climate Work Under Wraps | Mother Jones

Some wise-guys keep trying to take their money away, for founding a Center on Climate Change and National Security. We need to get some aliens, for the company to interrogate.

So get some chump ALIENS, Wally. You know some of 'em. Snitch 'em out, like a real American, or we'll know one of 'em bit you, so now you're infected.

You mean multiple studies used the same methodology as Mann's study and therefore included the same errors as Mann's study. All the studies you refer to have been debunked by Mckyntire at ClimateAudit.com

Forum List

Back