Global Warming: the Relentless Trend

Nobody is caring about banners or billboards in 2018
Of course they do. It's just that you are a trailer park American with a world view the size of a postage stamp, and so you do not realize that this idiotic denial is a uniquely American Idiot phenomenon.

Of course they do. It's just that you are a trailer park American with a world view the size of a postage stamp, and so you do not realize that this idiotic denial is a uniquely American Idiot phenomenon.

Like I care?

s0n.........after all the fabulousness that has gone on in the last 12 months, it really is just about one thing: the winning! The "decided science" isn't having any impact in the real world outside internet forums, SoHo coffee shops, Hollyweird and college campuses. Ummm............how many times was climate change mentioned in the SOTU last week?:113:. Thanks.......I'll take all day being an idiot denier!

Image 3 of 6 (play slideshow) Download

N_iqr_timeseries.png

Image 6 of 6 (play slideshow) Download

S_iqr_timeseries.png

Arctic Sea Ice News and Analysis | Sea ice data updated daily with one-day lag

gfs_nh-sat1_t2anom_1-day.png

gfs_nh-sat2_t2anom_1-day.png

Gotta love it when the dumb fucks cherry pick something from 3 years back, instead of showing the current conditions. This is the present.
Got to love it when dumb fucks present daily weather as dire and climate.... You cant even discern the difference..

What a Goddamned liar you are Silly Billy. Says right on the map, 07 APR 16. Here is the real present situation;

And we are in a La Nina.

Ever notice how the hottest places on earth seem to invariably be the places with the least instrumental coverage? Those super hot areas are infill...not actual temperatures.

Look at where there is little or no instrumentation and where climate science claims that it is the hottest evah...odd...don't you think? Clearly you don't think much at all..

201508-21.gif
Everything in red on Old Frauds graphing is manufactured bull shit. He is a useful idiot and one that will push any lie to get his left wing control agenda.. He will say and do anything to further it.

Like I care?

s0n.........after all the fabulousness that has gone on in the last 12 months, it really is just about one thing: the winning! The "decided science" isn't having any impact in the real world outside internet forums, SoHo coffee shops, Hollyweird and college campuses. Ummm............how many times was climate change mentioned in the SOTU last week?:113:. Thanks.......I'll take all day being an idiot denier!
I know you dont care. Your drunk uncle embarrassing himself and everyone else at the wedding didnt care, either. You trailer park denier rats are america's drunk uncles.

600,000 homes in this nation severely damaged or destroyed in 2017 in just this nation alone by extreme weather events. Of course none of those families care. Such a minor thing, losing one's home.

Do the math propaganda tool

California population

1840 : 8,000 people

2017 : 39,000,000 people

600,000 homes in this nation severely damaged or destroyed in 2017 in just this nation alone by extreme weather events. Of course none of those families care. Such a minor thing, losing one's home.

California population

Settle down. He's not using that as evidence of climate change, but rather a reason to be concerned about extreme weather possibly resulting from it.

Like I care?

I know you dont care. Your drunk uncle embarrassing himself and everyone else at the wedding didnt care, either. You trailer park denier rats are america's drunk uncles.

And your an asshat clown who drinks the Kool aid .

California population

Settle down. He's not using that as evidence of climate change, but rather a reason to be concerned about extreme weather possibly resulting from it.

Of course he is, all old rocks does is fear monger and use propaganda.

That's why the AGW cult has zero credibility .. we know what their real motives are.

Image 3 of 6 (play slideshow) Download

N_iqr_timeseries.png

Image 6 of 6 (play slideshow) Download

S_iqr_timeseries.png

Arctic Sea Ice News and Analysis | Sea ice data updated daily with one-day lag

Gotta love it when the dumb fucks cherry pick something from 3 years back, instead of showing the current conditions. This is the present.

You should know, your hero's are famous for their cherry picking abilities. Just imagine, an entire hockey stick derived from a single scrawny tree out of a whole copse of tree's. Yep, you bring new meaning to the word "fool".

Let us know where "consensus" is described in the Scientific Method. Thanks...
Inappropriate response. I wasnt presenting the consensus as evidence of anything. I was describing the "kool aid" I am supposedly drinking, which is the scientifoc consensus and the mountains of mutually supportive evidence which produced that consensus. Exactly as I stated. Kinda fell on your face, there.

What a Goddamned liar you are Silly Billy. Says right on the map, 07 APR 16. Here is the real present situation;

And we are in a La Nina.

Ever notice how the hottest places on earth seem to invariably be the places with the least instrumental coverage? Those super hot areas are infill...not actual temperatures.

Look at where there is little or no instrumentation and where climate science claims that it is the hottest evah...odd...don't you think? Clearly you don't think much at all..

201508-21.gif
Everything in red on Old Frauds graphing is manufactured bull shit. He is a useful idiot and one that will push any lie to get his left wing control agenda.. He will say and do anything to further it.

Exactly! Because gravity deflects photons.........

And we are in a La Nina.

201508-21.gif

Exactly! Because gravity deflects photons.........
You're both fools....those charts are of temp anomaly, not temperature.....

Forum List

Back