Environment and economics, they can be win-win

Yeah....we could get to work on cleaning up the environment if the climate scam weren't sucking all the air out of the room and all the treasure out of the coffers. Tell me rocks, for all the hundreds of billions of dollars that has been flushed down the drain by climate science, what improvements have they made to the environment?

You were asking a lot by posting a 52 minute video. Once I started watching it I couldn't stop. It was amazing to see how in one generation they turned around the damage their ancestors did and showed that taking care of their environment lead to a huge increase in their crops and herds. It showed that changing a few rules on land use at Loess Plateau lead to an economic benefit of a factor of ten.

The other encouraging thing is that the government and institutions showed the people what to do, but it was the people themselves that did all the hard work for their own benefit and future prosperity.

Thank you.

And that is the way it has to be. It has to come from the bottom up. You cannot force people to do this from the top down. You have to convince them to do it for themselves. Of course, temporarily helping them while they got it started was necessary, and was a very small investment considering the return on that investment.

An area not covered by this is restoring the air to cleaner times. Electric cars use batteries. The biggest problem is recharging them. Well what if manufacturers used the same battery packs in all cars? Then it would be a matter of changing the pack in 10 minutes and just like gasoline you are off on down the road.

Another example of what China is doing to reclaim dessert lands. China has no choice but to meet this challenge, or lose more of it's land to desertification. And if they do, then famine will be inevitable. Some good ideas here for many nations. One particular one is the use of a crop cover that within two or three years yields a profit crop for the local farmers.

Another example of what China is doing to reclaim dessert lands. China has no choice but to meet this challenge, or lose more of it's land to desertification. And if they do, then famine will be inevitable. Some good ideas here for many nations. One particular one is the use of a crop cover that within two or three years yields a profit crop for the local farmers.

C'mon now.......those aren't serious efforts!! Those are PR stunts. As Ive posted up more times than I can remember in this forum, China is increasing its coal production 50% by 2050....:113:...not about to bother posting it up again.......a million links on it.

C'mon now.......those aren't serious efforts!! Those are PR stunts. As Ive posted up more times than I can remember in this forum, China is increasing its coal production 50% by 2050....:113:...not about to bother posting it up again.......a million links on it.

You stupid fuck, the Chinese have done this over thousands of square kilometers now. And Uganda has also adapted it to large areas. Yes, you believe only in materialism, not realizing that all you have comes from the Earth, and that none of your material possessions will do you any good without food, clean water, and air that can be breathed.

You stupid fuck, the Chinese have done this over thousands of square kilometers now. And Uganda has also adapted it to large areas. Yes, you believe only in materialism, not realizing that all you have comes from the Earth, and that none of your material possessions will do you any good without food, clean water, and air that can be breathed.

Listen s0n.......I just report the sobering truth. Cant help it if it doesn't conform with the wishes of those who prefer to dwell in a landscape of the unicorns. I cant do dick about China abusing the environment.........that video is like putting a steri strip on a hemorrhage from a 50cal round to the leg. Call me a glass half empty guy but that's what the prevailing reality is.

Humanitarian type gestures related to the environment and the good intentions associated with it are often embraced by people on the far left. Skeptics are more concerned about what are the results in the bigger picture. What we see is progressives always getting bamboozled with the two faced way China plays the world community.............:flirtysmile4:

http://dailycaller.com/2016/11/03/what-global-warming-china-still-plans-to-build-new-coal-plant-every-week-in-2020/

Forum List

Back