global warming is a made up political stepping stone to cap and trade

do you believe in global warming crisis as proposed by al gore in an inconvenient truth ?

• yes

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • no

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • maybe, still undecided.

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
this came up in another thread but it's threadworthy.

There is no convincing scientific evidence that human release of carbon dioxide, methane, or other greenhouse gases is causing or will, in the foreseeable future, cause catastrophic heating of the Earth’s atmosphere and disruption of the Earth’s climate. Moreover, there is substantial scientific evidence that increases in atmospheric carbon dioxide produce many beneficial effects upon the natural plant and animal environments of the Earth.”

More Than 15 000 Scientists Protest Kyoto Accord Speak Out Against Global Warming Myth - Capitalism Magazine

Cap and trade is a market-based policy tool for protecting human health and the environment by controlling large amounts of emissions from a group of sources. A cap and trade program first sets an aggressivecap, or maximum limit, on emissions.

is this a just for liberals issue ? personally i have always thought it was a joke. al gore is a joke too.

The joke is on you, and it isn't funny. My question for you is are you willfully ignorant or just stupid?

NOAA CO2 emissions officially exceed safe global limit State Column
back at you!

Do you have a point to make?
you didn't understand my post I see. Hmmmmmmm not very bright I guess.

There is no convincing scientific evidence that human release of carbon dioxide, methane, or other greenhouse gases is causing or will, in the foreseeable future, cause catastrophic heating of the Earth’s atmosphere and disruption of the Earth’s climate. Moreover, there is substantial scientific evidence that increases in atmospheric carbon dioxide produce many beneficial effects upon the natural plant and animal environments of the Earth.”

More Than 15 000 Scientists Protest Kyoto Accord Speak Out Against Global Warming Myth - Capitalism Magazine

Cap and trade is a market-based policy tool for protecting human health and the environment by controlling large amounts of emissions from a group of sources. A cap and trade program first sets an aggressivecap, or maximum limit, on emissions.

is this a just for liberals issue ? personally i have always thought it was a joke. al gore is a joke too.

The joke is on you, and it isn't funny. My question for you is are you willfully ignorant or just stupid?

back at you!

Oh, I see. Fuck You. Do you understand that asshole?

back at you!

your mother should have taught you how to behave in public. It's obvious it was a lesson you weren't interested in if she did. I feel sorry for you. Walking around daily with a form of stupid as you have must really be difficult.

back at you!

your mother should have taught you how to behave in public. It's obvious it was a lesson you weren't interested in if she did. I feel sorry for you. Walking around daily with a form of stupid as you have must really be difficult.

Hey, you simply proved you're a piece of shit - leave my deceased mother out of your post you fucking asshole. No, I didn't understand you three word post, beyond the fact that is was a piss poor effort to ignore the issue at hand.

You seem to be another arrogant asshole, feeling safe because you hide behind a keyboard. If you have something sagacious to write, do it. If not, STFU, otherwise you will prove to be a callow, temerarious punk and a coward.

back at you!

Hey, you simply proved you're a piece of shit - leave my deceased mother out of your post you fucking asshole. No, I didn't understand you three word post, beyond the fact that is was a piss poor effort to ignore the issue at hand.

You seem to be another arrogant asshole, feeling safe because you hide behind a keyboard. If you have something sagacious to write, do it. If not, STFU, otherwise you will prove to be a callow, temerarious punk and a coward.
yep no different than you. You're behind your keyboard right? Oh the things that fly by.

Forum List

Back