Global Warming & Climate Change? Seriously? Have Democrats Seen Any 10 Day Forecast In Florida? Absolutely Perfect Warm Weather!

My_Chinchilla_Is_A_Racist

Platinum Member
Sep 17, 2022
Somewhere In Florida
And over in Europe these kids/babies are throwing pea soup on very expensive paintings. Do they know that Global Warming doesn't cause extremely cold and vicious winters out there? Some one needs to ask them how Global Warming causes the most brutal winters. And just wait till Jan/Feb/March when global warming will be the cause of whats to come here in the 57 United States! thank god some of us live in Florida where we wont have to worry as much about heating our homes.

When it is cold the cult calls it climate change.

When it is warm the cult call it global warming.

Data from earth atmosphere still reads

Co2 went up

Temperature did not

It's almost November here in Wisconsin. It was 69 degrees and we had a little rain.

If that was the result of "man-made global warming", I have a stack of old tires that I'm gonna burn.

And over in Europe these kids/babies are throwing pea soup on very expensive paintings. Do they know that Global Warming doesn't cause extremely cold and vicious winters out there? Some one needs to ask them how Global Warming causes the most brutal winters. And just wait till Jan/Feb/March when global warming will be the cause of whats to come here in the 57 United States! thank god some of us live in Florida where we wont have to worry as much about heating our homes.

Global warming does actually lead to brutal winters. Global warming changes the climate. So, change happens.

But imagine a refrigerator. The colder it gets on the inside, the hotter it gets on the outside.
Imagine in Australia it gets super hot in the summer, the consequence of this might be that it gets cold in the winter somewhere else.
Also, take the UK. The UK has the gulf stream from Mexico, meaning winters aren't that cold. Now, if the gulf stream were to change, the UK is on par with northern China, Siberia etc where it gets down to really freaking cold.

Global warming does actually lead to brutal winters. Global warming changes the climate. So, change happens.

But imagine a refrigerator. The colder it gets on the inside, the hotter it gets on the outside.
Imagine in Australia it gets super hot in the summer, the consequence of this might be that it gets cold in the winter somewhere else.
Also, take the UK. The UK has the gulf stream from Mexico, meaning winters aren't that cold. Now, if the gulf stream were to change, the UK is on par with northern China, Siberia etc where it gets down to really freaking cold.
what about that superstorm on jupitor? was that caused by climate change?

Prog elites have not reduced the areas of living for people and have themselves built more for their own to live in that they promote as global climate change danger areas.

and when the US gets hit with 10 hurricanes, its climate change, when the US gets a hurricane free summer,,,its climate change

I believe the all time (last 250 years) record for cat 3+ strikes is 10 for a decade, and surely with all this Armageddon warming we've had, it should not surprise you that decade is the

1940s

According to those who parrot "the science"

Co2 is responsible for

Droughts AND floods
Warm AND cold

Greenland freezing while North America was thawing during the past million years...

Co2 must have clumped over NA and fled Greenland....

you arent familiar with that permanent superstorm thats been going on on planet jupitor for god knows how long? if you dont, you can google it. its really facinating, im not sure the size of it,,,but its a huge typhoon like storm

I'm not knowledgable about "jupitor", perhaps you could enlighten me.

I searched for "jupitor" and I got an engineering service and a house. Which one has the storm?

According to those who parrot "the science"

Co2 is responsible for

Droughts AND floods
Warm AND cold

Greenland freezing while North America was thawing during the past million years...

Co2 must have clumped over NA and fled Greenland....

Are we talking about global warming or man made global warming here?
I didn't see "man made global warming", I just assumed we were talking about global warming.

Global warming can cause droughts and floods.
Take Pakistan and China. Pakistan got massive flooding, China got a massive heatwave and drought.
The rain to China comes from the west, as weather patterns tend to move west to east as a generalization. So, if one place gets massive flooding, and the place after this gets very little water, do you not see the connection?

As for hot and cold. Imagine you're standing somewhere that is usually hot, and weather patterns change, instead of getting weather from the west, you get weather from the north (we're talking northern hemisphere here), what would you expect to happen to the temperatures?

Because if they really did fear rising oceans and bigger more frequent canes, they would not have bought BEACHFRONT property on an island last hit by 180mph wind gusts by the 1938 hurricane....

Forum List

Back