Global Warming & Climate Change? Seriously? Have Democrats Seen Any 10 Day Forecast In Florida? Absolutely Perfect Warm Weather!

Are we talking about global warming or man made global warming here?
I didn't see "man made global warming", I just assumed we were talking about global warming.

Global warming can cause droughts and floods.
Take Pakistan and China. Pakistan got massive flooding, China got a massive heatwave and drought.
The rain to China comes from the west, as weather patterns tend to move west to east as a generalization. So, if one place gets massive flooding, and the place after this gets very little water, do you not see the connection?

As for hot and cold. Imagine you're standing somewhere that is usually hot, and weather patterns change, instead of getting weather from the west, you get weather from the north (we're talking northern hemisphere here), what would you expect to happen to the temperatures?

Good lord, kool aid wierdo. ..

Let me ask you this, as earth warms, does it rain more or less......

I'm not knowledgable about "jupitor", perhaps you could enlighten me.

I searched for "jupitor" and I got an engineering service and a house. Which one has the storm?

i found it....wow, it says the storm has been there at least 357 years...

Because if they really did fear rising oceans and bigger more frequent canes, they would not have bought BEACHFRONT property on an island last hit by 180mph wind gusts by the 1938 hurricane....

Unless of course they like going to the beach every so often, have enough money to not really care whether they'll lose their home if 50 years time either. You know?

Good lord, kool aid wierdo. ..

Let me ask you this, as earth warms, does it rain more or less......

I'm lost. You seem to be asking questions. When I answer, you start making stupid comments.
Either you're serious about this discussion, or it's over. Decide. I'm not going to waste my time if I get nonsense every reply.

Unless of course they like going to the beach every so often, have enough money to not really care whether they'll lose their home if 50 years time either. You know?

Lol

They are careful never to let Michael Robinson go to a nudist beach...

Here is the problem. Ms Barack up until 2010 said co2 is the greatest threat to humanity. Then ms Barack shut up about that issue for 2 years... See for yourself..

Search for

Obama climate silence 2010 2012

Then in 2012 co2 was back being ms Barack's greatest threat.

What do you think caused that 2 year silence????

I'm lost. You seem to be asking questions. When I answer, you start making stupid comments.
Either you're serious about this discussion, or it's over. Decide. I'm not going to waste my time if I get nonsense every reply.

Ok - the basics....

Earth with a max surface temp of 30F has no moisture in the atmosphere since all h2o is frozen

Earth with a min surface temp of 220F has all h2o in the atmosphere because you boiled out the oceans

Two more data points

Today

Jurassic - which was warmer AND WETTER

The warmer earth gets, the "wetter" it gets.

Got it now???

Hence when warmers claim global "warming" is causing droughts, they are wrong about EVERYTHING...

Well a presidents salary is really not that high , so I doubt they have enough money that they don't care . Unless they fleeced the American people for millions .

Lol

They are careful never to let Michael Robinson go to a nudist beach...

Here is the problem. Ms Barack up until 2010 said co2 is the greatest threat to humanity. Then ms Barack shut up about that issue for 2 years... See for yourself..

Search for

Obama climate silence 2010 2012

Then in 2012 co2 was back being ms Barack's greatest threat.

What do you think caused that 2 year silence????

Who cares? Unless of course you're going to make your position clear. I probably still won't care.

People on both sides of the debate are full of nonsense. I prefer to discuss the truth.

Who cares? Unless of course you're going to make your position clear. I probably still won't care.

People on both sides of the debate are full of nonsense. I prefer to discuss the truth.

The TRUTH is an FBI fraud prosecution of the taxpayer funded fudge bakers buried in homO's closet

Ok - the basics....

Earth with a max surface temp of 30F has no moisture in the atmosphere since all h2o is frozen

Earth with a min surface temp of 220F has all h2o in the atmosphere because you boiled out the oceans

Two more data points

Today

Jurassic - which was warmer AND WETTER

The warmer earth gets, the "wetter" it gets.

Got it now???

Hence when warmers claim global "warming" is causing droughts, they are wrong about EVERYTHING...

I'm struggling to not laugh at this "science for people who'll believe anything".

Firstly there's "wetter". Kind of like asking a woman in a shower if she's "wet", rather ambiguous really.
Here's the thing, right. If the world is warmer, does this mean there's more water in the world or not? Probably not, probably the same amount of water. When it's cooler, then more water gets frozen. We know this because sea levels drop when the world is cooler, because a lot of the water ends up as ice on land. And when it's warmer this water then ends up in the sea, because sea levels rise.

Get this: "96.5% of the planet's water supply is found in the oceans,"

But I'm guess, in your own special way, you're trying, somehow, to make an argument that there's more water in the atmosphere and it rains more.

Here's the thing. The equator has lots of jungles, because it's hot.

1666702813012.png

Jungles of the world. Mostly around the equator, but some places have jungle much further away, other places, like east Africa have no jingle except on the east coast of Madagascar.

1666702904200.png

Here's a rainfall map. Yes, more rainfall in the equator region. Then you have north Africa. Almost nothing. It's very hot there, damn, I went to Egypt and I threw up from dehydration. It's HOT there. Hot weather does not necessarily equate to much wetter. The hottest places on Earth are places which are exceedingly dry.

There are things called weather patterns, which mean that on the west coast of South America, it's very dry. Lima in Peru almost has no rain, it might have a kind of wet fog, but not really rain. Ruins have lasted hundreds of years made out of mud, simply because of the Humboldt Current.

The other thing is that in the tropics you have rainy season and dry season. The UK, not very hot at all, summers are quite nice there, it rains A LOT.

Now, imagine that desertification is INCREASING in some areas. Why?
Desertification - Wikipedia
Some of it is due to human influences, some due to natural things, like global warming. The Sahara is getting BIGGER. The Gobi Desert is getting BIGGER.

To say "it's getting hotter, therefore wetter" is to totally ignore what happens with weather patterns, and that the Earth does not have one uniform weather system for different latitudes.

I'm struggling to not laugh at this "science for people who'll believe anything".

Firstly there's "wetter". Kind of like asking a woman in a shower if she's "wet", rather ambiguous really.
Here's the thing, right. If the world is warmer, does this mean there's more water in the world or not? Probably not, probably the same amount of water. When it's cooler, then more water gets frozen. We know this because sea levels drop when the world is cooler, because a lot of the water ends up as ice on land. And when it's warmer this water then ends up in the sea, because sea levels rise.

Get this: "96.5% of the planet's water supply is found in the oceans,"

But I'm guess, in your own special way, you're trying, somehow, to make an argument that there's more water in the atmosphere and it rains more.

Here's the thing. The equator has lots of jungles, because it's hot.

View attachment 715245

Jungles of the world. Mostly around the equator, but some places have jungle much further away, other places, like east Africa have no jingle except on the east coast of Madagascar.

View attachment 715247

Here's a rainfall map. Yes, more rainfall in the equator region. Then you have north Africa. Almost nothing. It's very hot there, damn, I went to Egypt and I threw up from dehydration. It's HOT there. Hot weather does not necessarily equate to much wetter. The hottest places on Earth are places which are exceedingly dry.

There are things called weather patterns, which mean that on the west coast of South America, it's very dry. Lima in Peru almost has no rain, it might have a kind of wet fog, but not really rain. Ruins have lasted hundreds of years made out of mud, simply because of the Humboldt Current.

The other thing is that in the tropics you have rainy season and dry season. The UK, not very hot at all, summers are quite nice there, it rains A LOT.

Now, imagine that desertification is INCREASING in some areas. Why?
Desertification - Wikipedia
Some of it is due to human influences, some due to natural things, like global warming. The Sahara is getting BIGGER. The Gobi Desert is getting BIGGER.

To say "it's getting hotter, therefore wetter" is to totally ignore what happens with weather patterns, and that the Earth does not have one uniform weather system for different latitudes.

Your analysis is static in just this particular climate. You are equating weather and climate. The two are different. Weather is rain in Thailand and drought in Sahara.

Climate is about how much moisture is in the atmosphere.

The warmer earth gets, the more h2o is in the atmosphere.

More h2o in the atmosphere - more rain

Got it??

Your analysis is static in just this particular climate. You are equating weather and climate. The two are different. Weather is rain in Thailand and drought in Sahara.

Climate is about how much moisture is in the atmosphere.

The warmer earth gets, the more h2o is in the atmosphere.

More h2o in the atmosphere - more rain

Got it??

You're pounding some cause, without making it relevant.

The Sahara is still freaking hot, and it's still freaking dry. Why? If there's more moisture in the air every time it's hotter?

You're pounding some cause, without making it relevant.

The Sahara is still freaking hot, and it's still freaking dry. Why? If there's more moisture in the air every time it's hotter?

The planet earth is not getting hotter.

There is NO evidence it is.

Weather patterns are not climate, they are weather.

The planet earth is not getting hotter.

There is NO evidence it is.

Weather patterns are not climate, they are weather.

What do you mean "There is NO evidence it is"?

Of course there is.

Here is some evidence of a heating Earth.

We even have satellites now that can record temperatures.

We also have rising sea levels. "and is currently rising more than twice as fast at a rate of 3.6 mm per year (between 2006-2015)."

Sea ice is getting less "The strongest reduction is observed annually in late summer and estimates suggest that the area of sea ice has fallen from 8 million km² during September in the late 1970s to about 4 million km², its lowest extent, during 2012."

Glaciers are getting smaller or disappearing "Glaciers around the world have lost well over 9,000 gigatonnes (nine trillion tonnes) of ice since 1961"

Pretty clear evidence that the Earth is warming. Evidence we can literally see. And this summer, my word. Where I live we normally have a humid summer with temperatures about 85 to 95 degrees. This summer we had weeks of 98 to 107 degrees. And we had this TWICE. Unprecedented, and no where near enough rain. Got hotter, didn't get wetter, was much, much less humid than normal.

Parroting fudge and fraud is not science.

You have an earth with precisely

NO WARMING in the ATMOSPHERE
NO WARMING in the OCEANS
Hence no breakout in canes
No ongoing net ice melt
Hence no ocean rise

Aside from fudge, you have no physical evidence of an ocean rise other than lying about islands in the South Pacific near the PROF. Plymouth Rock is right next to the ocean where it was when the pilgrims arrived. Hawaii is not sinking. 50 years between Hawaii 5-0 series using the same beach, sea level the same.

There is no ongoing net ice melt because if there was the oceans would be rising. They are not.

Having no clue about the difference between fudge and raw data is mandatory for being dumb enough to fall for it.

Antarctic sea ice has been growing.

Arctic sea ice is declining because the Arctic Ocean is growing. But, hilariously enough, the hype of the 2005 and 2007 Arctic sea ice melts have been followed by it growing back - actual cause was undersea volcanoes on Gakkel ridge and ALL the 2005 and 2007 sea ice loss was right over Gakkel ridge.

Your side has said the following

Arctic would be ice free by 2020
2005 was just the beginning of the cane breakout

No credibility at all...

Forum List

Back