Global Warming Award

That's very clever, Dullard. Still, your post... :lmao:

OK, dumb old fuck. You chose to ignore all the science. I can understand that. For dumb old fucks, change and time move too fast. I can understand that. As another dumb old fuck, it seems that much has changed in the last 70 years. But I enjoy change, and am attending a university, where I rub shoulders with the young people creating the change. Really, you should try that, instead of trying to increase the ossification of your brain cells.

I found nothing in your National Geographic link but there are many side roads. I did find an article in your Nature link which REPORTED on criticisms that the expedition has received. This was not Nature blasting them. The most critical was a piece by Andre Revkin who noted "that climate deniers have (wrongly) latched onto this story of climate researchers stuck in ice as “proof” against climate change.

So, so far, that would be a fail.

And do keep your picture so YOU can keep dreaming you're Matt Damon with a big, long, hard, powerful GUN.

LOL. The only long hard thing these people with guns in the avatars have is their gun barrels. :razz:

Found the opinion piece in National Geographic.

Quite the "BLAST"

Opinion: Ship Stuck in Antarctica Raises Questions About Worth of Reenacting Expeditions

Your charge, that these two magazines blasted the expeditions and/or its leaders, has shown itself to be false.

However, you did at least assist uncovering climate skeptic Andre Revkin remonstrating those who think this incident has diddly squat to do with AGW. That would be folks like YOU.

My, my the last two posters all wee weed up and got their panties in a bunch over my avatar, lol. It must be the appearance of progressive Matt taking out the liberal hero che...:badgrin:

Don't feel bad, you two jackasses weren't the first...:eusa_angel:

Last edited:
And you're not the first to attempt to augment your actual manhood with silly pictures.

halp+us+al+gore_2.jpg

Global warming’s ship of fools

TOM BURGUM
1/26/14

As Oscar Wilde might have said in his day, “You’d have to have a heart of stone not to fall down laughing at the sight of the Australasian Antarctic Expedition stuck in the ice that they had set out to prove had been melted by global warming.

You have to give the expedition folks credit, they don’t give up easily. They remained adamant that the sea ice was melting, even as their boat remained trapped in the ice. Kind of reminds one of the famous “Baghdad Bob” who talked of a great Iraqi victory while American tanks rumbled past his TV studio. Still, no one should be very surprised because if you look back at all the dire warnings of climate doom, you’d quickly realize that the expedition’s predicament and denial were metaphors for the current state of global warming alarmists.

It seems there are always predications of gloom and doom from Paul Ehrlich’s over-population bomb, to Newsweek’s new ice age, to Al Gore’s global warming which was altered to climate change when the temperature refused to increase, to climate collapse. (I’m a little unclear on the collapse theory but it seems to be global warming on steroids.)

I am thought to be a “denier” by some readers who have been offended by my climate apostasy. Truth is, I am a doubter. The climate has declined to follow the doom predicting climate models and when a group manages to get their ship locked in the ice while trying to find evidence the polar ice caps are melting, forgive me, but it calls the alarmists competence into question.

Global warming?s ship of fools | Longboat Key News

Last edited:

Forum List

Back