Glenn Beck whining about Ron Paul supporters.

The way the GOP treated Ron Paul has cost them voters, and I read a recent article that says Johnson voters are 3 to 1 people who would normally vote Romney. 3rd party candidates are really hurting the GOP this year :D

Yeah, I highly doubt anyone who is supporting Johnson was seriously planning to support Romney.

I don't think Paul or Johnson would have the support they do if the GOP would have run a better candidate. I understand you actually like Romney, but I don't and neither do many conservatives. This race should have been a gimme to the GOP, Obama has bumbled, fumbled and failed in his 1st four years. Romney should win by the same margin perhaps more, that Obama did in 08.

Romney is going to win. And I dont think Paul or Johnson have as much support as they like to claim. There is a reason neither of them won the nomination. And it's not a conspiracy.

The bigger stab here is that the republican wingnuts are already starting the Paul supporter blame game. I really need to save these threads for November when the real whining and complaining about us begins. :lmao:

Beck wanted to be the first to start the "it's their fault!!!"

Except, that's not what he's doing at all. He's trying to persuade people to support Romney. Not blaming you for him losing, especially since Romney hasnt lost yet!

Maybe he should point out why a vote for Romney is a good idea, like what his plans are and positions (at least the positions of the day) instead of saying shit like this:

Glenn went on to say, “You guys are so delusional you’re going to lead to the Arab Spring. What is wrong with you people? Ron Paul is not running. He’s not running.”

“Please by all that is holy, don’t split that vote,” Pat said in reference to libertarians who want to vote for Gary Johnson.

“If you think he can win God bless you then vote for him. If you’re trying to make some point you’re out of your mind,” Glenn added.

Once again attempting to re-enforce what the GOP have tried to portray for over 5 years. That we're a bunch of crazy lunatics, but please, vote for our candidate! We can't let Obama win!

Fuck off Glen Beck and supporters. You toads just don't get it. You're fucking beyond the pale.

Like I said, he's trying to persuade you. Not blaming you for Romney losing since once again ROMNEY HASNT LOST.

As if you can insult someone into submission. You guys could have played nice and treated us and our candidate with respect. Included us in the process and given us a bone knowing we lost, but had a large segment of voters and supporters that could have been garnered. Just put some of our ideas solidly into the platform and given us a voice.

Instead you insulted, cheated and repeatedly fucked with us right to the bitter end. NOW you want our support? :lmao:

You guys are just as bad, if not worse than LOLberals. You go ahead and keep trying to appeal to those you disenfranchised. I'm sure there will be a few souls who will side with you based on using insults STILL.

Well "I've had it up to here" with fake Conservatives like Glenn Beck ordering me to shut up and get in line.

It aint my f*ckin' fault that BOTH Parties can't nominate a candidate I can get behind. There is almost NO DIFFERENCE between Obama and Romney.

Glenn Beck is either blind or a shill.

How are they same????? Putt up or shut the fuck up about that...I am tired or you Paul liberals crying that your candidate didnt win the nominee....You want to know why that is????? cause there is not that many of you extremest isolationists! Just because you can spam internet sites does not mean you are in great numbers.

We're tired of your crying about people being mean to you.

Yeah, I highly doubt anyone who is supporting Johnson was seriously planning to support Romney.

I don't think Paul or Johnson would have the support they do if the GOP would have run a better candidate. I understand you actually like Romney, but I don't and neither do many conservatives. This race should have been a gimme to the GOP, Obama has bumbled, fumbled and failed in his 1st four years. Romney should win by the same margin perhaps more, that Obama did in 08.

Romney is going to win. And I dont think Paul or Johnson have as much support as they like to claim. There is a reason neither of them won the nomination. And it's not a conspiracy.

I don't think it's a conspiracy, however I also don't think anyone who put their hat in the ring had a shot of winning the nomination except Mitt Romney. He was choosen by the GOP heads and everyone knew that going in. The fact that every other contender was beating him at some point just shows what a weak candidate he is.

I don't think it's a conspiracy, however I also don't think anyone who put their hat in the ring had a shot of winning the nomination except Mitt Romney. He was choosen by the GOP heads and everyone knew that going in. The fact that every other contender was beating him at some point just shows what a weak candidate he is.
50 states of primary voter fraud.

Final answer?

thanatos I have your frothing at the mouth ass on ignore so can't read your rants...

No you dont ....You have setting the record straigtht....Only progressives criticize or Paulbots a person for trying to garner support to remove Obama from office.....I am tired of the gian baby tantrum you guys throw when you lose...And you lose a lot.

I can't wait for November. :lol:

Romney will lose in my opinion. He will lose and then your ilk will blame Paul supporters for not getting behind your progressive LOLberal candidate to beat the progressive LOLberal candidate.

Glenn, like most modern day "conservatives", doesn't seem to understand what the RNC did to the Paul supporters in teh primary. Or they dont care. If they dont care, then they seemed to be sure they didn't need us. Make sure you keep your pie hole shut when Romney loses about Paul supporters.

Guess the OP doesn't want actual debate...Funny that....I dont see the problem with Beck trying to get Paul supporters on board with getting Obama out of office....His only mistake seems to be in thinking Paulbots have the ability to reason like adult...

Actual debate he says... :laugh:

As if you can insult someone into submission. You guys could have played nice and treated us and our candidate with respect. Included us in the process and given us a bone knowing we lost, but had a large segment of voters and supporters that could have been garnered. Just put some of our ideas solidly into the platform and given us a voice.

Instead you insulted, cheated and repeatedly fucked with us right to the bitter end. NOW you want our support? :lmao:

You guys are just as bad, if not worse than LOLberals. You go ahead and keep trying to appeal to those you disenfranchised. I'm sure there will be a few souls who will side with you based on using insults STILL.

You guys were the ones trying to insult people into voting for Paul. So you dont like it now?

He was chosen by the voters in the primary.

Guess the OP doesn't want actual debate...Funny that....I dont see the problem with Beck trying to get Paul supporters on board with getting Obama out of office....His only mistake seems to be in thinking Paulbots have the ability to reason like adult...

Simple question.

How does abandoning principle make you an adult?????

What principle will they be abandoning???? Legal pot????isolationism??? If those then they should stay at home. But if they want to start making government smaller they need to learn to compromise or bide their time. This is how adults live.....You work with what you have....NO ONE gives things to you.

We can start with imperial government. Big government on the world domination tour.....

Romney will lose in my opinion. He will lose and then your ilk will blame Paul supporters for not getting behind your progressive LOLberal candidate to beat the progressive LOLberal candidate.

Glenn, like most modern day "conservatives", doesn't seem to understand what the RNC did to the Paul supporters in teh primary. Or they dont care. If they dont care, then they seemed to be sure they didn't need us. Make sure you keep your pie hole shut when Romney loses about Paul supporters.

Romney isnt going to lose. And I dont blame Paul supporters. I am confident most of them will make the right decision whatever that might be.

i am confident alot of Paul's supporters will vote for Romney. Those that will, however, are not usually represented here on the board.

This is true. Plenty of Paul supporters were average Republican voters who simply liked what he had to say.

50 states of primary voter fraud.

Final answer?
Nonsense. People voted for him for the same reason most won't vote for Johnson, because the GOP leaders picked Romney and they don't think Johnson has a shot of winning.

Romney won the nomination because he had party support, and because the other candidates were mostly dingbats and were no real competition for him.

You guys were the ones trying to insult people into voting for Paul. So you dont like it now?

Is that so....:lmao:

Give me a fucking break, pal. If you mean the people on this site, you might be correct. If you mean in teh country overall, you've listened to one too many Beck tirades. Paul supporters have been on the insulted end of the debate for well over 5 years.

4 years ago, even conservative mocked us about the central bank. NOW you guys want to say, yeah, that's bad! We need to do..... :rolleyes:

The RNC cheated. The republicans ran smear after smear on Paul and his supporters. We are irrelevant, remember?

Keep your mouth shut when Romney loses about Paul supporters. Or these threads will resurface with a vengeance to mock the fuck out of you.

Forum List

Back