Glenn Beck whining about Ron Paul supporters.

Says the 40 year old convenience store clerk that lacks command of the English language. :lmao:
This is all you can do isnt it???? Your not even a one trick pony cause you dont even have a trick....Just childish idiocy. You need to grow up.....

See what I mean, folks? :lmao:

Your not even worth going on ignore.....No one should ignore you...They all should see what a simple minded fool you truly are.

But you still want attention........:lmao:

Says who? If I wanted attention I could make myself much louder and clog the forum with stupid shit...believe me I am just getting articles I find newsworthy or interesting out there...don't like it then don't read them not gonna hurt my feelings as your opinions mean absolutely nothing to me.

No one here doubts you ability to be an ass...we see it daily......

Overjoyed for you...truly I am...:cool:

The bigger stab here is that the republican wingnuts are already starting the Paul supporter blame game. I really need to save these threads for November when the real whining and complaining about us begins. :lmao:

Beck wanted to be the first to start the "it's their fault!!!"

Guess the OP doesn't want actual debate...Funny that....I dont see the problem with Beck trying to get Paul supporters on board with getting Obama out of office....His only mistake seems to be in thinking Paulbots have the ability to reason like adult...

Simple question.

How does abandoning principle make you an adult?????

What principle will they be abandoning???? Legal pot????isolationism??? If those then they should stay at home. But if they want to start making government smaller they need to learn to compromise or bide their time. This is how adults live.....You work with what you have....NO ONE gives things to you.

The bigger stab here is that the republican wingnuts are already starting the Paul supporter blame game. I really need to save these threads for November when the real whining and complaining about us begins. :lmao:

Where?.... Put up or shut up.

Well "I've had it up to here" with fake Conservatives like Glenn Beck ordering me to shut up and get in line.

It aint my f*ckin' fault that BOTH Parties can't nominate a candidate I can get behind. There is almost NO DIFFERENCE between Obama and Romney.

Glenn Beck is either blind or a shill.

You know, maybe you should relax and deal with what people actually say instead of imagining things.

Says who? If I wanted attention I could make myself much louder and clog the forum with stupid shit...believe me I am just getting articles I find newsworthy or interesting out there...don't like it then don't read them not gonna hurt my feelings as your opinions mean absolutely nothing to me.

No one here doubts you ability to be an ass...we see it daily......

Overjoyed for you...truly I am...:cool:

Any time you get that edgy feeling. I can help.......:D

The way the GOP treated Ron Paul has cost them voters, and I read a recent article that says Johnson voters are 3 to 1 people who would normally vote Romney. 3rd party candidates are really hurting the GOP this year :D

Yeah, I highly doubt anyone who is supporting Johnson was seriously planning to support Romney.

Where?.... Put up or shut up.

It's over your head, Cork. (underlined for proper usage)

So it begins. These are the tators that will launch the republican members to start the "it's you Paul supporters fault that Romney lost." mantra.

:lmao:

It isn't even November yet.

You dont even have the intelligence to understand the point the thread had.....Why dont you grow up some then talk to me.

Says the 40 year old convenience store clerk that lacks command of the English language. :lmao:
Also lacking is the mental acuity to use the limited tools he has at his disposal.

So it begins. These are the tators that will launch the republican members to start the "it's you Paul supporters fault that Romney lost." mantra.

:lmao:

It isn't even November yet.

really? Because I happened to listen to Glenn, and he isnt saying that at all. He is trying to people to unite behind Romney because the future of our nation is at stake.

If we reelect Obama, we deserve what we get.

Christ Almighty, I am about to agree with Dissent. Alert the fuckin' media!

Glenn Beck doesn't get it. He is telling Libertarians to give up their principles and vote for the lesser of two evils. He does not get that when you vote for the lesser of two evils, you are still VOTING FOR EVIL!!!

Now, it is no secret I think Libertarians are whacked out propellerheads. But if their principles lead them to vote for Gary Johnson, then they by-God should vote for Gary Johnson.

If Mitt Romney loses to Obama because of a few points that went to Johnson, that is the FAULT OF THE REPUBLICAN PARTY, not the Libertarians.

The GOP can't whip Obama's ass by a country mile? Gee, you think that might be because the GOP is infected by a brain-eating disease?

I do!

And they caught that disease from people like Glenn Beck. He isn't Patient Zero, but he made up for it by working hard to spread it around far and wide.

The GOP is rabid. Seriously, rabid. I am not even joking.

If the GOP had a superior dogma, people would be drawn to it. Well, they don't. They ran off the tracks a loooooong time ago.

So if the I-can-be-even-crazier-than-that Libertarians feel they should vote for Johnson, then they should stick to their guns and do so.

Beck has just proven he has no principles whatsoever. But we already knew that.

Problem is, Romney isnt evil.

Guess the OP doesn't want actual debate...Funny that....I dont see the problem with Beck trying to get Paul supporters on board with getting Obama out of office....His only mistake seems to be in thinking Paulbots have the ability to reason like adult...

i am confident alot of Paul's supporters will vote for Romney. Those that will, however, are not usually represented here on the board.

I give Beck some credit for talking a limited government game when his show first aired. Since then, I've found him to be less of a Libertarian and more concerned with his version of what I'll call 'spiritual conservatism'. So he and I disagree on some things, that's okay...he's a far site better than what progressive pundits are spewing.

He does makes a few reasonable points in the article:

“Obama’s going to be worse than he was in the first four years. What do you think when he says I’m going to get a little more latitude when I’m elected the second time?"

and

"Romney is not an “abolish” the Fed guy but at least he’s a “Let’s not burn the country down guy”"

I thinks those are reasonable statements.

In any case, Beck is making the same case that many here have...that it's more important to get Obama out than to vote with your heart for Johnson or a write in for Paul. I see both sides of that argument and they're both legitimate in my opinion.

Here's the cool thing: You get to vote for whomever you like!

Thank you actually looking at what Glenn is saying instead of pretending that he is telling anyone to sit down and shut up.

Except, that's not what he's doing at all. He's trying to persuade people to support Romney. Not blaming you for him losing, especially since Romney hasnt lost yet!

The way the GOP treated Ron Paul has cost them voters, and I read a recent article that says Johnson voters are 3 to 1 people who would normally vote Romney. 3rd party candidates are really hurting the GOP this year :D

Yeah, I highly doubt anyone who is supporting Johnson was seriously planning to support Romney.

I don't think Paul or Johnson would have the support they do if the GOP would have run a better candidate. I understand you actually like Romney, but I don't and neither do many conservatives. This race should have been a gimme to the GOP, Obama has bumbled, fumbled and failed in his 1st four years. Romney should win by the same margin perhaps more, that Obama did in 08.

I don't think Paul or Johnson would have the support they do if the GOP would have run a better candidate. I understand you actually like Romney, but I don't and neither do many conservatives. This race should have been a gimme to the GOP, Obama has bumbled, fumbled and failed in his 1st four years. Romney should win by the same margin perhaps more, that Obama did in 08.
Clapping.gif

Except, that's not what he's doing at all. He's trying to persuade people to support Romney. Not blaming you for him losing, especially since Romney hasnt lost yet!

Maybe he should point out why a vote for Romney is a good idea, like what his plans are and positions (at least the positions of the day) instead of saying shit like this:

Glenn went on to say, “You guys are so delusional you’re going to lead to the Arab Spring. What is wrong with you people? Ron Paul is not running. He’s not running.”

“Please by all that is holy, don’t split that vote,” Pat said in reference to libertarians who want to vote for Gary Johnson.

“If you think he can win God bless you then vote for him. If you’re trying to make some point you’re out of your mind,” Glenn added.

Once again attempting to re-enforce what the GOP have tried to portray for over 5 years. That we're a bunch of crazy lunatics, but please, vote for our candidate! We can't let Obama win!

Fuck off Glen Beck and supporters. You toads just don't get it. You're fucking beyond the pale.

Forum List

Back