Glenn Beck whining about Ron Paul supporters.

The way the GOP treated Ron Paul has cost them voters, and I read a recent article that says Johnson voters are 3 to 1 people who would normally vote Romney. 3rd party candidates are really hurting the GOP this year :D

No they didnt.....They never had the Paulbot voters to begin with....They are libertarians or liberals ether way they were ether staying home smoking pot or voting Obama

Sup, Cork? How was the shift?

thanatos I have your frothing at the mouth ass on ignore so can't read your rants...

No you dont ....You have setting the record straigtht....Only progressives criticize or Paulbots a person for trying to garner support to remove Obama from office.....I am tired of the gian baby tantrum you guys throw when you lose...And you lose a lot.

So it begins. These are the tators that will launch the republican members to start the "it's you Paul supporters fault that Romney lost." mantra.

:lmao:

It isn't even November yet.

You dont even have the intelligence to understand the point the thread had.....Why dont you grow up some then talk to me.

Last edited:
633918709174179410-yourproblem.jpg

Abject Stupidity, thine twin champions in your cause, Thanatoast and Truthmattersnot!

Last edited:
The way the GOP treated Ron Paul has cost them voters, and I read a recent article that says Johnson voters are 3 to 1 people who would normally vote Romney. 3rd party candidates are really hurting the GOP this year :D

No they didnt.....They never had the Paulbot voters to begin with....They are libertarians or liberals ether way they were ether staying home smoking pot or voting Obama

Ron Paul is nothing like Obama, suggesting people who supported him would vote Obama is silly.

I think the biggest suprise on election night will be how many votes Johnson gets, and I am proud to add myself to the growing list of people happy to support him :)

Paul didnt have to be like Obama dummy....Paul was for legal pot...

Just because you read it, doesn't make it true. You do know that, right?

I wont vote for Romney, Cork. I also wont vote for Obama. Either way, the republicans are going to have a tough time getting their candidate in the oval office. Really though, the elite establishment will decide which one of the two federal government party candidates will win.

Could go either way, since voting is make believe in these elections.

Christ Almighty, I am about to agree with Dissent. Alert the fuckin' media!

Glenn Beck doesn't get it. He is telling Libertarians to give up their principles and vote for the lesser of two evils. He does not get that when you vote for the lesser of two evils, you are still VOTING FOR EVIL!!!

Now, it is no secret I think Libertarians are whacked out propellerheads. But if their principles lead them to vote for Gary Johnson, then they by-God should vote for Gary Johnson.

If Mitt Romney loses to Obama because of a few points that went to Johnson, that is the FAULT OF THE REPUBLICAN PARTY, not the Libertarians.

The GOP can't whip Obama's ass by a country mile? Gee, you think that might be because the GOP is infected by a brain-eating disease?

I do!

And they caught that disease from people like Glenn Beck. He isn't Patient Zero, but he made up for it by working hard to spread it around far and wide.

The GOP is rabid. Seriously, rabid. I am not even joking.

If the GOP had a superior dogma, people would be drawn to it. Well, they don't. They ran off the tracks a loooooong time ago.

So if the I-can-be-even-crazier-than-that Libertarians feel they should vote for Johnson, then they should stick to their guns and do so.

Beck has just proven he has no principles whatsoever. But we already knew that.

Last edited:
So it begins. These are the tators that will launch the republican members to start the "it's you Paul supporters fault that Romney lost." mantra.

You dont even have the intelligence to understand the point the thread had.....Why dont you grow up some then talk to me.

Says the 40 year old convenience store clerk that lacks command of the English language. :lmao:

Just because you read it, doesn't make it true. You do know that, right?

Just because you don't like it, doesn't make it false.

thanatos I have your frothing at the mouth ass on ignore so can't read your rants...

But you still want attention........:lmao:

Says who? If I wanted attention I could make myself much louder and clog the forum with stupid shit...believe me I am just getting articles I find newsworthy or interesting out there...don't like it then don't read them not gonna hurt my feelings as your opinions mean absolutely nothing to me.

Says the 40 year old convenience store clerk that lacks command of the English language. :lmao:
This is all you can do isnt it???? Your not even a one trick pony cause you dont even have a trick....Just childish idiocy. You need to grow up.....

Last edited:

But you still want attention........:lmao:

Says who? If I wanted attention I could make myself much louder and clog the forum with stupid shit...believe me I am just getting articles I find newsworthy or interesting out there...don't like it then don't read them not gonna hurt my feelings as your opinions mean absolutely nothing to me.

No one here doubts you ability to be an ass...we see it daily......

Guess the OP doesn't want actual debate...Funny that....I dont see the problem with Beck trying to get Paul supporters on board with getting Obama out of office....His only mistake seems to be in thinking Paulbots have the ability to reason like adult...

Guess the OP doesn't want actual debate...Funny that....I dont see the problem with Beck trying to get Paul supporters on board with getting Obama out of office....His only mistake seems to be in thinking Paulbots have the ability to reason like adult...

Simple question.

How does abandoning principle make you an adult?????

I give Beck some credit for talking a limited government game when his show first aired. Since then, I've found him to be less of a Libertarian and more concerned with his version of what I'll call 'spiritual conservatism'. So he and I disagree on some things, that's okay...he's a far site better than what progressive pundits are spewing.

He does makes a few reasonable points in the article:

“Obama’s going to be worse than he was in the first four years. What do you think when he says I’m going to get a little more latitude when I’m elected the second time?"

and

"Romney is not an “abolish” the Fed guy but at least he’s a “Let’s not burn the country down guy”"

I thinks those are reasonable statements.

In any case, Beck is making the same case that many here have...that it's more important to get Obama out than to vote with your heart for Johnson or a write in for Paul. I see both sides of that argument and they're both legitimate in my opinion.

Here's the cool thing: You get to vote for whomever you like!

Forum List

Back