Glenn Beck smears Obama's 11-year-old daughter

Oh c'mon.
Chelsea Clinton was the ugliest child ever. It was impossible NOT to make fun of her.

No syrenn, you're using a bullshit issue to advance hatred of Obama.
Try again ya goth stripper, your bullshit is wearing thin, that's why people can see through it.

You sure do have a thing with that avatar dont you? Get a life, its an avatar.

Try reading what I said for a change instead of staring at the avatar.

Try reading what I said you brain dead bimbo, you are using a non issue to advance hatred of Obama.

Oh c'mon.
Chelsea Clinton was the ugliest child ever. It was impossible NOT to make fun of her.

Based on the picture of your profile, Chesea at her worst would still beat you in a beauty contest.

She'd also beat you in personality, hands down you fucking cum dumpster.

How's life going after banging the football team while drunk Allie?

I'm trying to figure out how he can tell anything about my looks from my profile pic. It's Andy Warholled out.....

Oh c'mon.
What a pathetic and disgusting thing to say.

But are you surprised as to who said it?

You guys remind me of my best friend, a die-hard liberal, btw...

She made me go to Forrest Gump and of course I laughed at the funny parts. Because it's FUNNY.

She told me in a whisper, "I can't believe you laughed! I wanted to laugh but I was afraid to!"

I think she thought it was a true story, and was so constrained by political correctness she couldn't even enjoy it the way it was made to be enjoyed.

Chelsea Clinton was an ugly kid. She's grown up now, who gives a shit if she's identified as an ugly kid? Do you mean to tell me you don't notice when a kid is ugly?

If you don't, there's something wrong with you, and you are refusing to face reality.

I'm trying to figure out how he can tell anything about my looks from my profile pic. It's Andy Warholled out.....

It's called 4 years of graphic design. Yeah, I know how to do silkscreen like that as well.

Your picture is Wharhol'd out, you, on the other hand, are just whored out.

Glenn Beck smears Obama's 11-year-old daughter | Media Matters for America

Glenn Beck, who repeatedly and angrily tells his alleged persecutors to "leave the families alone," spent a good chunk of his radio program this morning mocking and attacking the intelligence of President Obama's 11-year-old daughter, Malia.

Obama remarked yesterday during his press conference that Malia asked him of the Gulf oil spill: "Did you Plug The Hole Yet, Daddy?" Beck, taking off on this, mockingly affected Malia's voice, asking "Daddy" why he "hates black people so much." Then Beck attacked Malia's intelligence, saying: "That's the level of their education, that they're coming to - they're coming to daddy and saying 'Daddy, did you plug the hole yet?' "

This routine continued for several minutes, as Beck and his co-hosts touched on a variety of topics and laughed the entire time, all of it at the expense of an 11-year-old girl.

Video after the jump. Glenn Beck reaches a new low.

I would gladly pay a fine and serve time, if I had the opportunity to have a face to face with Beck. One slap. One small slap in the face. Not a punch. Not anything scaring or damaging, except to his frail ego. One slap in the face.

I'd consider it a civil protest for the betterment of society as a whole.

:cool:

Chelsea Clinton was an ugly kid. She's grown up now, who gives a shit if she's identified as an ugly kid? Do you mean to tell me you don't notice when a kid is ugly?

If you don't, there's something wrong with you, and you are refusing to face reality.

I would think if you are superficial and ugly inside, you would see things that way.

I would think if you are superficial and ugly inside, you would see things that way.

why bother to respond to such shit from allieblubblub? no normal adult calls a kid ugly

What a pathetic and disgusting thing to say.

But are you surprised as to who said it?

You guys remind me of my best friend, a die-hard liberal, btw...

She made me go to Forrest Gump and of course I laughed at the funny parts. Because it's FUNNY.

She told me in a whisper, "I can't believe you laughed! I wanted to laugh but I was afraid to!"...

so your friends are as pathetic as you are?

:eusa_whistle:

why bother to respond to such shit from allieblubblub? no normal adult calls a kid ugly
Good point.

Attacking Obama's Children=Good

Attacking Palin's Children=Bad

Just trying to keep track here.

No one attacked Obama's children.

Quite the opposite, he made a valid point. Does Obama really expect us to believe his children are idiots? I don't think the girl is stupid. Yet, Obama wants us to believe that so he has a political narrative.

obama USED his daughter to make a statement about the oil spill. If the man doesn't want his daughters put out there as fair game, no matter their ages, then the man best not be throwing them under the bus.

I feel sorry for the girl. It wasn't fair of her father to use her like that.

So wait, that means every time Palin mentions her kid (like saying Obama would send Trigg or whatever to the death panel) that means I get to attack the kids? :cuckoo:

I don't think Obama talking about it is using her. And it also gives Beck no right to attack her.

What you're trying to say is two wrongs make a right.

No one attacked the kids.

This is so ridiculous. In fact, he's complimenting them by saying that he doesnt believe that they are stupid like Obama is pretending they are.

I wouldn't think it's so difficult to understand.

Forum List

Back