Glenn Beck smears Obama's 11-year-old daughter

Obama shouldn't have given any ammunition to the media, talk show host, newspapers, etc. in regards to his children. It always comes back to haunt.

So you think all those comments about Palin's kids were justified then?

If you can't quote a post where I have said such a thing, please don't try and infer what I believe, Dogbert.
You could have replaced Obama with Palin in my post, and that would possibly be a closer inference from me than what you came up with. :cuckoo:
You just didn't have it in you, did you?

So..let me get this straight.

According to Gaybiker, it's wrong to reference Obama's kids when criticizing Obama.

But if he references MY kids as an insult....he's not really talking about my particular kids....

What a loon.

Pot meet kettle!

:cuckoo: Nuts on the web. However, just because you have a radio show does not give you an excuse to go ahead and make tasteless comments about someone else's family.

You're trying to place blame on Obama for Beck's tasteless comments, that's totally idiotic. Glenn Beck is responsibility for his own words, nobody else is.

Obama shouldn't have given any ammunition to the media, talk show host, newspapers, etc. in regards to his children. It always comes back to haunt.

I am pretty sure you sang a different tune in the threads about Palin's son.

I'm sure you would have been wrong, Luissa.

Nice.......syrenn doesn't think that the President should mention their family is concerned about the spill as well.

By all means I think he should mention his family is concerned about the spill.

Talking about his daughter coming into the bathroom and quoting her is an entirely different matter.

Yeah......a generic "my family is concerned about the spill" would get a whole bunch of shit, because then you fucking morons would say that Obama is too aloof and stand offish.

Telling the public that his daughter came in while he was shaving humanizes the story. Apparently you're some kind of alien who doesn't understand human interaction.

Glenn Beck smears Obama's 11-year-old daughter | Media Matters for America

Glenn Beck, who repeatedly and angrily tells his alleged persecutors to "leave the families alone," spent a good chunk of his radio program this morning mocking and attacking the intelligence of President Obama's 11-year-old daughter, Malia.

Obama remarked yesterday during his press conference that Malia asked him of the Gulf oil spill: "Did you Plug The Hole Yet, Daddy?" Beck, taking off on this, mockingly affected Malia's voice, asking "Daddy" why he "hates black people so much." Then Beck attacked Malia's intelligence, saying: "That's the level of their education, that they're coming to - they're coming to daddy and saying 'Daddy, did you plug the hole yet?' "

This routine continued for several minutes, as Beck and his co-hosts touched on a variety of topics and laughed the entire time, all of it at the expense of an 11-year-old girl.

Video after the jump. Glenn Beck reaches a new low.

He just attacked the guy who moved in next door to ol Sarah saying we stay away from families.

He is a clown, but we all know his name, so he wins. The losers are his fans who eat this crap up verbatim. Pathetic fox sheeple.

If you can't quote a post where I have said such a thing, please don't try and infer what I believe, Dogbert.
You could have replaced Obama with Palin in my post, and that would possibly be a closer inference from me than what you came up with. :cuckoo:

I asked you a question, you couldn't give me a straight answer. Got it. :thup:

Who in their right mind picks on an 11 year old to make political points?

Do you actually consider Beck in his right mind?

No, this is not an attack on Obama. His quote:

That's the level of their education, that they're coming to - they're coming to daddy and saying 'Daddy, did you plug the hole yet?' "

is definitely an attack on the little girl. Rush and Beck should be forced to vacation in the oil spill.

Yeah......a generic "my family is concerned about the spill" would get a whole bunch of shit, because then you fucking morons would say that Obama is too aloof and stand offish.

Telling the public that his daughter came in while he was shaving humanizes the story.
Apparently you're some kind of alien who doesn't understand human interaction.

BINGO!

Daddy used his daughter to humanize his story.

I asked you a question, you couldn't give me a straight answer. Got it. :thup:

I gave you a very good answer....don't understand it...not my fault. :cuckoo:

You really are splitting hairs in a pathetic attempt to validate your skewed view.

Like I said, don't have kids, you'd just end up killing them with apathy syrenn.

Beck was making fun of both Obama and Malia. What an ass. He shouldn't have stooped to the level of mentioning Obama's kids regardless of Obama mentioning her 'plug the hole' comment during a press conference.

obama is the one who threw his own daughter under the bus. No ones fault but his own she is being made fun of. obama made his daughter fair game and put her in the position of defending her fathers statements for the rest of her life.

If you want your children kept out of the fire, don't USE them to further your political aspirations.

Hopefully the idiot has learned a lesson to keep his daughters our of the ring.

What are you talking about? :cuckoo:

obama USED his daughter to make a statement about the oil spill. If the man doesn't want his daughters put out there as fair game, no matter their ages, then the man best not be throwing them under the bus.

I feel sorry for the girl. It wasn't fair of her father to use her like that.

If you're going to use that argument, then the same would apply to Palin - she used her children to campaign, and used her daughters pregnancy to bolster her pro-life position.

Children may be "used" by their parents, but that doesnt' give anyone the right to attack them - whether it's Chelsea Clinton, Bristol or Trig Palin, or Malia Obama. They did not have a choice in the matter.

It's interesting to see the partisanship and double standards showing up when it comes to attacking children.

What are you talking about? :cuckoo:

obama USED his daughter to make a statement about the oil spill. If the man doesn't want his daughters put out there as fair game, no matter their ages, then the man best not be throwing them under the bus.

I feel sorry for the girl. It wasn't fair of her father to use her like that.

If you're going to use that argument, then the same would apply to Palin - she used her children to campaign, and used her daughters pregnancy to bolster her pro-life position.

Children may be "used" by their parents, but that doesnt' give anyone the right to attack them - whether it's Chelsea Clinton, Bristol or Trig Palin, or Malia Obama. They did not have a choice in the matter.

It's interesting to see the partisanship and double standards showing up when it comes to attacking children.

Please read my posts. I do condemn palin for using her children. I would have applied the same standards to palin, however we are not talking about palin. We are talking about daddy.

I also say it is wrong to attack anyone's children. Just as I say it is wrong for politicians to use their children. I agree they don't have a choice in the matter and the parents should have enough sense to leave them out.

I have NO partisanship with this matter. Nor am I using a double standard. I am placing the blame where it belongs. With daddy.

Last edited:
No syrenn, you're using a bullshit issue to advance hatred of Obama.

Try again ya goth stripper, your bullshit is wearing thin, that's why people can see through it.

No syrenn, you're using a bullshit issue to advance hatred of Obama.
Try again ya goth stripper, your bullshit is wearing thin, that's why people can see through it.

You sure do have a thing with that avatar dont you? Get a life, its an avatar.

Try reading what I said for a change instead of staring at the avatar.

It's all tying in with his rape fantasies.

Thanks Zander for pointing that out to me!

Forum List

Back