Glenn Beck smears Obama's 11-year-old daughter

It's obvious that syrenn doesn't have children from the stupid statements she's making about Obama and his mentioning his daughter being concerned about the Gulf.

Syrenn.........please don't have children, it's obvious your empathy is at zero.

I have children and have plenty of empathy.

Unlike you and Obama, I don't use kids as a pawn in politics. Beck in no way criticized Obama's daughter.

All I see what you're doing is making excuses for Glenn Beck. Way I was raised, I'm the only one responsible for my comments. This is what's wrong with America today, people want to blame others but not take responsibility for their own words or actions. It wasn't Obama's fault that Glenn Beck made the tasteless comments. Glenn Beck should of been an adult and kept his damn mouth shut about it in the first place.

No I am not making excuses for glenn beck, nor am I giving daddy a free pass on culpability.The point is, if daddy had not used his own daughters comments in a press conference, then glenn beck would have had nothing to make fun with. That is not making excuses for tasteless comments, it is however placing the blame at the source.

For the record I think children should be off limits for all media. PERIOD. I feel very sad for his daughters being in this kind of spotlight. I hope that they are well insulated from what goes on and what is said about them. Even so growing up and reading what was said in the past will be hurtful, and for that I feel sorrow for them.

Unlike you and Obama, I don't use kids as a pawn in politics. Beck in no way criticized Obama's daughter.

BECK: (laughing) This is such a ridiculous -- this is such a ridiculous thing that his daughter-- (imitating Malia) Daddy?

GRAY: It's so stupid.

BECK: How old is his daughter? Like, thirteen?

GRAY: Well, one of them's, I think, thirteen, one's eleven, or something.

BECK: "Did you plug the hole yet, daddy?" Is that's their -- that's the level of their education, that they're coming to -- they're coming to daddy and saying 'Daddy, did you plug the hole yet?' " Plug the hole!
:eusa_eh:

It's obvious that syrenn doesn't have children from the stupid statements she's making about Obama and his mentioning his daughter being concerned about the Gulf.

Syrenn.........please don't have children, it's obvious your empathy is at zero.

Sorry Allie, getting drunk and boning the football team to validate yourself by having kids doesn't qualify as empathy.

No I am not making excuses for glenn beck, nor am I giving daddy a free pass on culpability.The point is, if daddy had not used his own daughters comments in a press conference, then glenn beck would have had nothing to make fun with. That is not making excuses for tasteless comments, it is however placing the blame at the source.

For the record I think children should be off limits for all media. PERIOD. I feel very sad for his daughters being in this kind of spotlight. I hope that they are well insulated from what goes on and what is said about them. Even so growing up and reading what was said in the past will be hurtful, and for that I feel sorrow for them.

I would respond to this specifically, however, I'm not going to. What I will say however is you should reexamine what exactly you just said. Apply that to other parts of life and just how this exactly would apply. That's all.

Sorry Allie, getting drunk and boning the football team to validate yourself by having kids doesn't qualify as empathy.

You know, of course, that it's against the rules to bring up family...right?

Didn't bring up shit about family bitch. I stated that you have such shitty self esteem that your own thought process says that you need to get drunk, have sex with multiple partners and hopefully have children as a way to validate yourself.

Nothing was said about specific children, just you need validation by generic "kids".

Try again Babbling Bitch.

I know you love me. :lol:

How about you try on some common sense? In a gathering of friends and family feel free to talk about your children all you want. In private feel free to talk about your children all you want. It a natural thing to speak about your children and to relay cute things they say. I actually do think the comments are very cute.

But not for daddy to be using in a political forum or using as an example to show of how much sleep he is loosing over the hole.

At a public press conference addressing a national disaster, have the enough brains to leave your children off the table.

Again the difference is who is doing the ridiculing? Is the media calling his children "ghetto street trash" or nuts on the web?

If daddy uses his daughters at a national press conference that is daddy's fault. Daddy is the one who opened them up for comment.

:cuckoo: Nuts on the web. However, just because you have a radio show does not give you an excuse to go ahead and make tasteless comments about someone else's family.

You're trying to place blame on Obama for Beck's tasteless comments, that's totally idiotic. Glenn Beck is responsibility for his own words, nobody else is.

Obama shouldn't have given any ammunition to the media, talk show host, newspapers, etc. in regards to his children. It always comes back to haunt.

Didn't bring up shit about family bitch. I stated that you have such shitty self esteem that your own thought process says that you need to get drunk, have sex with multiple partners and hopefully have children as a way to validate yourself.

Nothing was said about specific children, just you need validation by generic "kids".

Er..my kids, specifically.
You're an idiot.

Nice.......syrenn doesn't think that the President should mention their family is concerned about the spill as well.

By all means I think he should mention his family is concerned about the spill.

Talking about his daughter coming into the bathroom and quoting her is an entirely different matter.

So..let me get this straight.

According to Gaybiker, it's wrong to reference Obama's kids when criticizing Obama.

But if he references MY kids as an insult....he's not really talking about my particular kids....

What a loon.

Obama shouldn't have given any ammunition to the media, talk show host, newspapers, etc. in regards to his children. It always comes back to haunt.

So you think all those comments about Palin's kids were justified then?

Er..my kids, specifically.
You're an idiot.

No, didn't say if they were yours or not, didn't even specify anything other than the generic "kids" and the fact that you have issues.

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries, I fart in your general direction. (Monty Python)

obama is the one who threw his own daughter under the bus. No ones fault but his own she is being made fun of. obama made his daughter fair game and put her in the position of defending her fathers statements for the rest of her life.

If you want your children kept out of the fire, don't USE them to further your political aspirations.

Hopefully the idiot has learned a lesson to keep his daughters our of the ring.

What are you talking about? :cuckoo:

obama USED his daughter to make a statement about the oil spill. If the man doesn't want his daughters put out there as fair game, no matter their ages, then the man best not be throwing them under the bus.

I feel sorry for the girl. It wasn't fair of her father to use her like that.

Do you realize how stupid your statement is?
Should Obama just hide his children in the basement, so they can't even be seen, on the off chance some asshole will make fun of them?:cuckoo:
Did Chelsea Clinton or Bill do anything to make someone call her a dog?

Again the difference is who is doing the ridiculing? Is the media calling his children "ghetto street trash" or nuts on the web?

If daddy uses his daughters at a national press conference that is daddy's fault. Daddy is the one who opened them up for comment.

:cuckoo: Nuts on the web. However, just because you have a radio show does not give you an excuse to go ahead and make tasteless comments about someone else's family.

You're trying to place blame on Obama for Beck's tasteless comments, that's totally idiotic. Glenn Beck is responsibility for his own words, nobody else is.

I am pretty sure you sang a different tune in the threads about Palin's son.

Forum List

Back