Glenn Beck on Scott Brown: "This one could end with a Dead Intern"

Why is Beck crazy for saying we should keep an eye on this new guy?

Obviously the dead intern thing was weird, but his overall point was why should we automatically trust this guy?

On that note I think he's right on the money.

It's not that he said that. Its almost everything else he says.

Last night I heard him say statitions are crazy nut jobs. How can you discredit math with a straight face? :cuckoo:

There's a REASON there's that saying "there are lies, damned lies, and statistics", you know.

Just because it's a "stat" doesn't mean it's gospel. A stat isn't always JUST based on math. Stats can be realized through skewed means.

I'm not defending Beck, believe me. He lost all his credibility with me back at CNN when he fucked Ron Paul over.

But that doesn't mean he isn't right about certain things he says.

Obviously the dead intern thing was weird, but his overall point was why should we automatically trust this guy?

Well if he was keeping his eye on him in the first place then he'd realize the guy is going to have to stay somewhat Liberal. He's not exactly Mr. Conservative. The tea party should of voted for Joe Kennedy, but principle goes the way of greed when you got a chance to win the election. :lol:

He has two years, what Mr. Brown does with them are his choice. If he does nothing, he'll be gone. If he joins the GOP instead of all his talk about bipartisanship? He's gone.

I'm a conservative and I would never have voted for Brown.

I don't understand what's so appealing about him.

Joe Kennedy is a libertarian, right?

among other things, he's not martha coakley.

:thup:

Well if he was keeping his eye on him in the first place then he'd realize the guy is going to have to stay somewhat Liberal. He's not exactly Mr. Conservative. The tea party should of voted for Joe Kennedy, but principle goes the way of greed when you got a chance to win the election. :lol:

He has two years, what Mr. Brown does with them are his choice. If he does nothing, he'll be gone. If he joins the GOP instead of all his talk about bipartisanship? He's gone.

From what I see of the guy, that's the only thing he had going for him.

In my opinion, of course. He's just not my cup of tea.

He can certainly earn more of my respect and support with his Senate votes, though.

Last night I heard him say statitions are crazy nut jobs. How can you discredit math with a straight face? :cuckoo:

There's a REASON there's that saying "there are lies, damned lies, and statistics", you know.

Just because it's a "stat" doesn't mean it's gospel. A stat isn't always JUST based on math. Stats can be realized through skewed means.

I'm not defending Beck, believe me. He lost all his credibility with me back at CNN when he fucked Ron Paul over.

The context of the statement he made was so he could draw a correlation and causation between Obama's approval rating and the stock market. Keep in mind that right before he showed the chart he also made the assertion that polls can be made to look like anything (very true). Than goes and uses a poll to say that Obama's lower approval rating somehow makes the stock market perform better.

Again, I agree with him every once in a while. I mean even a blind guy can get a bullseye if you give him enough darts.

He can certainly earn more of my respect and support with his Senate votes, though.

he's fiscally conservative and socially liberal.

i like him personally and he's got a good head on his shoulders, but he wouldn't be the first pol to catch potomac fever.

i think he'll do a good job, but only time will tell.
he's only one of a hundred, so i don't know how much he can do, but just killing this abortion of a health care bill is a good start, imo.

The context of the statement he made was so he could draw a correlation and causation between Obama's approval rating and the stock market. Keep in mind that right before he showed the chart he also made the assertion that polls can be made to look like anything (very true). Than goes and uses a poll to say that Obama's lower approval rating somehow makes the stock market perform better.

Again, I agree with him every once in a while. I mean even a blind guy can get a bullseye if you give him enough darts.

I don't even watch the guy anymore. He's a completely different character since he's been at Fox. It's like he doesn't expect there to be people who remember the OTHER Beck that was at CNN all those years and had shitty ratings.

He's so fake that it's hard to tell if he's just putting on an act, or if he truely does believe what he's saying. His act is perfect for Fox though, that much is certain.

But when he says that we shouldn't just trust Brown blindly, whether he's being serious or not, he's right regardless.

I hope everyone who voted for him keeps a close eye on him and holds him accountable. The civic duty did not end at the voting booth.

i like him personally and he's got a good head on his shoulders, but he wouldn't be the first pol to catch potomac fever.

he's only one of a hundred, so i don't know how much he can do, but just killing this abortion of a health care bill is a good start, imo.

I can agree with this. I just hope you Mass'ers continue to watch him and hold him accountable, that's all.

I can agree with this. I just hope you Mass'ers continue to watch him and hold him accountable, that's all.

we will. he's up for reelection in 2012 so he's got to walk the walk.

we will. he's up for reelection in 2012 so he's got to walk the walk.
That's true, I forgot about that, he doesn't have 6 years.

He'll probably deliver the goods until at least then, I suppose. After that, if he's reelected, that's when you REALLY need to keep an eye on him.

It's that he says what he says, free speech and all, but the fact that people legitimize him is the irritating part.

So far from what I've heard he seems to be up for the job. (Brown)

He's right on the money to talk of dead interns......ooooooooooookaaaaaaaaaaay....:eusa_eh:

He's right on the money to talk of dead interns......ooooooooooookaaaaaaaaaaay....:eusa_eh:

Go read the post again you fucking idiot, and try to comprehend.

Paulie said:
... but his overall point was why should we automatically trust this guy?

Dummy.

BECK: 100 percent of Americans agree naked males should never, ever be seen — ever. We aren't pretty.

Beck fucked that up. 100 percent of Americans agree that Glen Beck's naked male body should never be seen.

I am sure that the 1/2 of the population that is female has little problem with most other naked male bodies.

BECK: 100 percent of Americans agree naked males should never, ever be seen — ever. We aren't pretty.

Beck fucked that up. 100 percent of Americans agree that Glen Beck's naked male body should never be seen.

I am sure that the 1/2 of the population that is female has little problem with most other naked male bodies.
Obviously you don't understand sarcastic exaggeration.

The interesting thing would have been Beck in his studio in front of chalkboard. Imagine the connections he could have drawn for the simpletons who watch him, stick figures, or would he use cutouts of faces forms and centerfolds? Teacher Glenn telling all his students about the connections that weren't there as his intern reference demonstrates.

Forum List

Back