Glenn Beck on Scott Brown: "This one could end with a Dead Intern"

Funny...I wonder if Beck wants to be the intern and this is his way of pretending he doesn't?

I don't like Brown...but if Beck is so against him maybe he has some redeeming value.

Rav, are you really stupid enough to think that Beck is anything other than a character being played on TV?

Didn't you watch him at all on CNN? He's so different now since he's been with Fox. Everything about him has become so much more sensationalist since coming to Fox. He's playing to his audience.

You make yourself look stupid by allowing something going down on TV to influence your feelings.

And Beck is not "against him". He's saying that we shouldn't just automatically trust the guy. You don't agree that a politician shouldn't just be blindly trusted?

I don't know about you sometimes...

Funny...I wonder if Beck wants to be the intern and this is his way of pretending he doesn't?

I don't like Brown...but if Beck is so against him maybe he has some redeeming value.

Rav, are you really stupid enough to think that Beck is anything other than a character being played on TV?

Didn't you watch him at all on CNN? He's so different now since he's been with Fox. Everything about him has become so much more sensationalist since coming to Fox. He's playing to his audience.

You make yourself look stupid by allowing something going down on TV to influence your feelings.

And Beck is not "against him". He's saying that we shouldn't just automatically trust the guy. You don't agree that a politician shouldn't just be blindly trusted?

You could be very true there....which says what about his current audience?

Apparently his audience isn't just righties.

Apparently his audience isn't just righties.
Righties and teapartiers.

Righties and teapartiers.

And you.
I don't watch him. You sure can twist things...:lol:

Rav, you MUST watch him, because you seem to know enough about him to know that him supposedly not liking Brown is a positive to you.

I love when one side pretends they don't watch the other side, but yet still has apparent informed opinions about them.

I mean shit, I'll watch Maddow.

Stop frontin', Rav :lol:

Provide links. This is a lie till I see links. I've listened to his show for a while and have never once heard his support for this economic nightmare your god, Bernake and W has put us in.

Prepare for your dreams to be shattered by reality. In the meanwhile, Obama is not my God and I currently do not support the man. But keep talking out of your ass. :thup:

Glenn Beck Was For The Bailout, Before He Was Against It Another War of Jenkins' Ear

The “REAL STORY” is the $700 billion that you`re hearing about now is not only, I believe, necessary, it is also not nearly enough, and all of the weasels in Washington know i

Video: Glenn Beck's Operation | The Daily Show | Comedy Central

Set, and match.

Edit: The Health Care one is a great video. :cool:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back