Glenn Beck is not fooling around anymore, he is attempting to incite violence

Rather than Dan's career was built on misinformation.

The only show I will even watch on MSNBC is Morning Joe, with Mika. The rest I avoid like Poison Ivy. Chris, Rachel, and Keith, too Jonestown Kool-Aid drinking for my likes. Many clean Liberal Alternatives out there. Why suffer the Horror from those 3 Stooges.

Please feel free to list examples.

Be sure to include where he called the President a murdering Nazi.

And what does Dan Rather have to do with MSNBC? He was a CBS news anchor.

Your right, he did say that continuously, so that he could have plausible deniability, but then he just turned around and, at many points in the same sentence turned around and strongly implied that Obama does in fact want to kill people, and is in fact a Hitler figure.

And with every dangerous implication, he would follow it up with a supporting piece.

With every denial? Nothing.

It doesnt disturb you that Obama is a Hitler figure, just that someone has the gall to point it out. Appointing Czars, declaring laws, etc doesnt bother you, just people pointing it out bothers you.

For some odd reason, trying to take the rights of the American people away from them doesnt bother you, but exercising those rights to speak out against it does. That's insane.

You really are a bad liar.

Obama hasn't appointed any "czars". Czars is a media created term.

And do say precisely what rights Obama is trying to take away.

As for comparing Obama to Hitler...

Hitler did this:

belson_3.jpg

Now. Unless you can tell me what Obama has done that is even remotely close to that, shut your fucking mouth and stop disrespecting the massive genocide that was the Holocaust.

O'Realy? and could you provide a link to show where the obamalama has come out and corrected the "medias" transgressions on the truth? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Here includes a tribute to Dan Rather's contribution to the Viet Nam War.

Stolen Valor : How the Vietnam Generation Was Robbed of Its Heroes and Its History (Hardcover)
by B. G. Burkett
B. G. Burkett (Author)
› Visit Amazon's B. G. Burkett Page
Find all the books, read about the author, and more.
See search results for this author
Are you an author? Learn about Author Central
(Author), Glenna Whitley (Author)
241 Reviews
5 star: (177)
4 star: (31)
3 star: (11)
2 star: (3)
1 star: (19)

› See all 241 customer reviews...
› See all discussions...

4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (241 customer reviews)

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Stolen-Valor-Vietnam-Generation-History/dp/096670360X/ref=pd_bxgy_b_img_a]Amazon.com: Stolen Valor : How the Vietnam Generation Was Robbed of Its Heroes and Its History (9780966703603): B. G. Burkett, Glenna Whitley: Books[/ame]

what do you call stirring up his mobs to get in people's faces, HES POTUS! No other president has ever stooped to that!

So it was Obama who was responsible for organizing mobs to invade townhall events?

Funny that they were all so against Obama's health care plans then.

He's an idiot of the Sean Hannity mold all the time. Has nothing to do with Dems, it is all about his crazy rants.

Hannity's "crazy rants" has earned him the number two spot in cable ratings. With Beck at number three. And guess who's at number one (for eights years and counting)?

There's no accounting for extreme rightwing taste. They have none.

Are you saying conservatives watch more cable news than liberals?

Stolen Valor : How the Vietnam Generation Was Robbed of Its Heroes and Its History (Hardcover)
by B. G. Burkett
B. G. Burkett (Author)
241 Reviews

› See all discussions...

Amazon.com: Stolen Valor : How the Vietnam Generation Was Robbed of Its Heroes and Its History (9780966703603): B. G. Burkett, Glenna Whitley: Books

OK:

1. I'm not going to go buy this book.

2. What would you like us to do with this link, as no-one is going to buy this book?

and

3. Are there any mentions of Dan Rather being caught in specific lies contained within the book? And if so, please feel free to list them, along with supporting documentation for the author's opinion.

what do you call stirring up his mobs to get in people's faces, HES POTUS! No other president has ever stooped to that!

So it was Obama who was responsible for organizing mobs to invade townhall events?

he's a community organizer and he sent in acorn and seiu.. so hell yeah!

who paid for your drama queen lessons? :eusa_eh:

Glenn Beck cries multiple times on national television to promote his political agenda and I'm the "drama queen"?

What Bizarro universe do you live in?

What? dipshit! You don't think there's room for more than one drama queen in the world??? :lol::lol::lol::lol: we mock you.

I'm glad that you "mock" me. Hopefully when the violence begins you'll shut the hell up, and do something more constructive than mocking people.

by B. G. Burkett
B. G. Burkett (Author)
241 Reviews

› See all discussions...

Amazon.com: Stolen Valor : How the Vietnam Generation Was Robbed of Its Heroes and Its History (9780966703603): B. G. Burkett, Glenna Whitley: Books

OK:

1. I'm not going to go buy this book.

2. What would you like us to do with this link, as no-one is going to buy this book?

and

3. Are there any mentions of Dan Rather being caught in specific lies contained within the book? And if so, please feel free to list them, along with supporting documentation for the author's opinion.

Put it where the moon don't shine? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Dissent is not by itself traitorous, saying the president is a murderer, and inciting people to violence is.

By his very, very clear implication that public health care is a "Nazi eugenics program" and that Mr Obama's and his staff are in fact planning mass murder, Glenn Beck is doing just that.

I have never seen anything so hateful and dangerous broadcast on television.

You must've had your ears and eyes closed for the last 8 yrs then because Bush was called a murderer and hitler everyday

Name one major news network on which the host declared President Bush to be a murdering Nazi, and then ran an hour piece full of examples as to how he was a murdering Nazi.

Hell Dan Rather was fired because he got his sources wrong about Bush's AWOL papers.

Here's a link to the video, the whole video, not just your little snipit:

Breaking News | Latest News | Current News - FOXNews.com

Although I know it will be impossible for you, put your hate of the man aside, and objectively listen to what he's saying. He said no such thing that you are asserting he did.

At the start of it he even states that asshats like you would have a knot in your face because you don't like what he says. He also plainly states that he's NOT saying exactly what he said you would claim he did.
Rather than attack him personally, challenge what actually says, not what you and your ilk insinuate that he's saying.

Last edited:
Which riot has Beck incited, and please be specific.

The show was just on last night. Give it time.

How much time? A day, a week, a month, a year even?

You admit Beck hasn't incited any riots, but you're betting that he will in the future.
You implied in your comment that Beck was inciting riots as if it was a common theme.

I suggest you get your Beck t-shirt and start rioting because that's the only way it will ever happen.

Do you ever get tired of being a tool?

Glenn Beck jokes about putting poison in Nancy Pelosi's wine | Crooks and Liars

Beck also incites violence against Michael Moore..strangulation. I've heard it several times. Free speach? OK.. I would like to see someone break into his tevevision studio and shoot him right betwen the eyes with his brain matter and blood spraying out behind his head onto the green screen. Is that free enough speach for ya neo con assholes?

Would someone pleez blow Becks brains out?

Last edited:
Glenn Beck cries multiple times on national television to promote his political agenda and I'm the "drama queen"?

What Bizarro universe do you live in?

What? dipshit! You don't think there's room for more than one drama queen in the world??? :lol::lol::lol::lol: we mock you.

I'm glad that you "mock" me. Hopefully when the violence begins you'll shut the hell up, and do something more constructive than mocking people.

we've already seen your people shoving our people down and hitting them in the face.. who did you call about that??

Really? Did he now. President Obama ordered ACORN to go to townhall events?

That's quite interesting. Of course it never actually happened.

we've already seen your people shoving our people down and hitting them in the face.. who did you call about that??

People responding to the shoving and hitting of the mob trying to get inside the event?

Yeah, that's what I'd call it.

Your organized lackeys were the ones trying to force their way in in the first place, now weren't they.

And security tried to stop them.

Really? Did he now. President Obama ordered ACORN to go to townhall events?

That's quite interesting. Of course it never actually happened.

for sure, just like you libtards comparing President Bush to Hitler never happened.. cry us a fucking river you spineless little twit! :lol:

Glenn Beck jokes about putting poison in Nancy Pelosi's wine | Crooks and Liars

Beck also incites violence against Michael Moore..strangulation. I've heard it several times. Free speach? OK.. I would like to see someone break into his tevevision studio and shoot him right betwen the eyes with his brain matter and blood spraying out behind his head onto the green screen. Is that free enough speach for ya neo con assholes?

aww da wittle huggy can't take a JOKE!!

Man up you pussy!!

Forum List

Back