Glenn Beck is not fooling around anymore, he is attempting to incite violence

You must've had your ears and eyes closed for the last 8 yrs then because Bush was called a murderer and hitler everyday

Name one major news network on which the host declared President Bush to be a murdering Nazi, and then ran an hour piece full of examples as to how he was a murdering Nazi.

Hell Dan Rather was fired because he got his sources wrong about Bush's AWOL papers.

Here's a link to the video, the whole video, not just your little snipit:

Breaking News | Latest News | Current News - FOXNews.com

Although I know it will be impossible for you, put your hate of the man aside, and objectively listen to what he's saying. He said no such thing that you are asserting he did.

At the start of it he even states that asshats like you will would have a knot in your face because you don't like what he says. He also plainly states that he's NOT saying exactly what he said you would claim he did.
Rather than attack him personally, challenge what actually says, not what you and your ilk insinuate that he's saying.

riiight.

As anyone can see from the video, Beck would do a piece on Eugenics, suggesting that it is going to happen here in America if Obama gets his way, and then say "but no-one is saying that's going to happen here". And then he would simply show another 5 minute piece on how that's going to happen here.

My favorite part is when he goes on and on about how fearful he is for the lives of the disabled and elderly and then turns around and says "but no-one is saying that Obama wants to kill your grandma". Of course someone is saying that, you just said it.

He spouts these denials to lend himself an air of plausible deniability, but the message is clear to the viewer.

Jewish advocacy groups led an avalanche of sharp criticism yesterday against two potential television ads that compare President Bush to Adolf Hitler and were posted on a Web site run by MoveOn.org.

Ads compare Bush to Hitler - Washington Times

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5ETPG26ALE]YouTube - Susan Boyle sings "Cry Me a River" on a 1999 Charity CD[/ame]

I'm glad that you "mock" me. Hopefully when the violence begins you'll shut the hell up, and do something more constructive than mocking people.

we've already seen your people shoving our people down and hitting them in the face.. who did you call about that??

People responding to the shoving and hitting of the mob trying to get inside the event?

Yeah, that's what I'd call it.

Your organized lackeys were the ones trying to force their way in in the first place, now weren't they.

And security tried to stop them.

Cry us a river dramalama! :lol:

Glenn Beck jokes about putting poison in Nancy Pelosi's wine | Crooks and Liars

Beck also incites violence against Michael Moore..strangulation. I've heard it several times. Free speach? OK.. I would like to see someone break into his tevevision studio and shoot him right betwen the eyes with his brain matter and blood spraying out behind his head onto the green screen. Is that free enough speach for ya neo con assholes?

aww da wittle huggy can't take a JOKE!!

Man up you pussy!!

can't take a JOKE!!

I take you as a joke.

I'm sure you don't want me to take you serously.

Name one major news network on which the host declared President Bush to be a murdering Nazi, and then ran an hour piece full of examples as to how he was a murdering Nazi.

Hell Dan Rather was fired because he got his sources wrong about Bush's AWOL papers.

Although I know it will be impossible for you, put your hate of the man aside, and objectively listen to what he's saying. He said no such thing that you are asserting he did.

At the start of it he even states that asshats like you will would have a knot in your face because you don't like what he says. He also plainly states that he's NOT saying exactly what he said you would claim he did.
Rather than attack him personally, challenge what actually says, not what you and your ilk insinuate that he's saying.

riiight.

As anyone can see from the video, Beck would do a piece on Eugenics, suggesting that it is going to happen here in America if Obama gets his way, and then say "but no-one is saying that's going to happen here". And then he would simply show another 5 minute piece on how that's going to happen here.

My favorite part is when he goes on and on about how fearful he is for the lives of the disabled and elderly and then turns around and says "but no-one is saying that Obama wants to kill your grandma". Of course someone is saying that, you just said it.

He spouts these denials to lend himself an air of plausible deniability, but the message is clear to the viewer.

Hey! Dramalama, can you tell us why obamalama associates with and appoints two eugenicists to czarships?? couldyahuh?

he's a community organizer and he sent in acorn and seiu.. so hell yeah!

Really? Did he now. President Obama ordered ACORN to go to townhall events?

That's quite interesting. Of course it never actually happened.

for sure, just like you libtards comparing President Bush to Hitler never happened.. cry us a fucking river you spineless little twit! :lol:

Yep, all you have are lame insults. if you think that just because I try to actually debate the points, instead of acting like a child, that I'm a "twit", think again Jackass.

You have all the keen debating skills of a 12 year old. Congratulations.

Why are you even on this board? Do you think that you're making some sort of contribution to the debate by mindlessly insulting people?

And as for "spineless", I served in the Army for years, did you? I'm also perfectly able to defend myself, my home and my family.

Which riot has Beck incited, and please be specific.

The show was just on last night. Give it time.

How much time? A day, a week, a month, a year even?

You admit Beck hasn't incited any riots, but you're betting that he will in the future.
You implied in your comment that Beck was inciting riots as if it was a common theme.

Did I now? Where did I say that Beck had incited past riots? Please show me

I suggest you get your Beck t-shirt and start rioting because that's the only way it will ever happen.

Do you ever get tired of being a tool?

We all have our opinions, and we shall see what happens from this. But Beck is clearly TRYING to start a riot, or an insurrection. He is TRYING to whip the mobs into a frenzy, probably just so he can get better ratings, but one wonders if he has something larger scale in mind.

And you know what, I'm tired of being nice to morons like you. Fuck you and your meaningless insults.

You're a piece of shit that knows I'm right, and is trying to start an argument about semantics to deflect from the point.

The show was just on last night. Give it time.

How much time? A day, a week, a month, a year even?

You admit Beck hasn't incited any riots, but you're betting that he will in the future.
You implied in your comment that Beck was inciting riots as if it was a common theme.

Did I now? Where did I say that Beck had incited past riots? Please show me

I suggest you get your Beck t-shirt and start rioting because that's the only way it will ever happen.

Do you ever get tired of being a tool?

We all have our opinions, and we shall see what happens from this. But Beck is clearly TRYING to start a riot, or an insurrection. He is TRYING to whip the mobs into a frenzy, probably just so he can get better ratings, but one wonders if he has something larger scale in mind.

And you know what, I'm tired of being nice to morons like you. Fuck you and your meaningless insults.

You're a piece of shit that knows I'm right, and is trying to start an argument about semantics to deflect from the point.

Show where Beck does as you claim.

Jewish advocacy groups led an avalanche of sharp criticism yesterday against two potential television ads that compare President Bush to Adolf Hitler and were posted on a Web site run by MoveOn.org.

Potential ads that were never run, posted on an activist web site?

That's all you have?

ROFL.

I could post THOUSANDS of links to right-wing web sites with similar stuff.

No, we're talking about network news here.

Oh, and nice big letters. Huge bolded fonts doesn't make your pointless post any more relevant.

Last edited:

That's all you have?

ROFL.

Oh, and nice big letters. Huge bolded fonts doesn't make your pointless post any more relevant.

you can't run away from it shit stain,, we have long memories.. hitler, chimp,, are ya crying yet?The ads were posted on the MOVEON.ORG WEBSITE DIPASHIT lat time I looked DIPASHIT MOVEON was a lefty entity..

Last edited:

riiight.

Hey! Dramalama, can you tell us why obamalama associates with and appoints two eugenicists to czarships?? couldyahuh?

Blah, blah blah...

What are you even talking about you fucking moron?

Do you think your little quips are funny or something?

You're a sad individual. Now go crawl back into your little hole.

That's all you have?

ROFL.

you can't run away from it shit stain,, we have long memories.. hitler, chimp,, are ya crying yet?The ads were posted on the MOVEON.ORG WEBSITE DIPASHIT lat time I looked DIPASHIT MOVEON was a lefty entity..

Ignored.

riiight.

Blah, blah blah...

What are you even talking about you fucking moron?

Do you think your little quips are funny or something?

You're a sad individual. Now go crawl back into your little hole.

oh! so now the truth is out,, you are attacking Glen Beck for talking about obamalama and eugenics and you don't even know what the fuck is being talked about.. now that is stoopit.

Tonight I watched Glenn Beck utter some of the most hateful propaganda I have ever seen.

If he was on any other station, he would have been fired. Hell, if this had been someone talking about the Bush administration, they would have been jailed.

First he ran a segment equating public health care to Nazi Eugenics. He actually used his own disabled daughter to back up his lies at one point, implying that public health care would kill her.

Every other sentence was "I'm not saying the Democrats are going to kill your grandmother" or something to that effect, but it was always followed with a "but" and then an explanation of how the Democrats are in fact going to try and kill your grandmother.

This is clearly the equivalent to shouting "fire" in a crowded theater.

He is specifically trying to incite an uprising against the Obama administration.

Glenn Beck has become a truly dangerous individual and a traitor. This is not "partisanship" anymore, this is clearly an attempt to incite insurrection against the government of the United States.

I ask all of you, if you don't want to see a violent coup d'tat attempt in this country, to call FoxNews and all of their advertisers calling for the immediate removal of Glenn Beck from the air.

The ideal government is no government--go ahead and incite the revolution, Glenn!!

If all you contribute is abusive comments, and don't even bother to contribute anything else to the discussion, being put on ignore is the only answer.

Tonight I watched Glenn Beck utter some of the most hateful propaganda I have ever seen.

If he was on any other station, he would have been fired. Hell, if this had been someone talking about the Bush administration, they would have been jailed.

First he ran a segment equating public health care to Nazi Eugenics. He actually used his own disabled daughter to back up his lies at one point, implying that public health care would kill her.

Every other sentence was "I'm not saying the Democrats are going to kill your grandmother" or something to that effect, but it was always followed with a "but" and then an explanation of how the Democrats are in fact going to try and kill your grandmother.

This is clearly the equivalent to shouting "fire" in a crowded theater.

He is specifically trying to incite an uprising against the Obama administration.

Glenn Beck has become a truly dangerous individual and a traitor. This is not "partisanship" anymore, this is clearly an attempt to incite insurrection against the government of the United States.

I ask all of you, if you don't want to see a violent coup d'tat attempt in this country, to call FoxNews and all of their advertisers calling for the immediate removal of Glenn Beck from the air.

funny i watched the same show.......he was pointing out parrallels between the economic situation in germany at the time and our situation at the moment.....he poinited out that eugnics was once practiced in the us and that many of obama's advisors speak in rehtoric with eugenic themes.....

he was pontificating on the possibility that an economic crisis such as ours and government run health care could result in selective health care for some should funding for government health care need to be cut due to cost issues.....

if you read up on some of obama's helath care advisiors they say exactly that......they say we spend too much money on keeping old people alive that do not contribute to society any longer.....

finally he and his guests went out of their way to say the opposite of what you are accusing him of....

Forum List

Back