Glenn Beck is not fooling around anymore, he is attempting to incite violence

the only thing you got right was that he talked about his daughter
the rest is pure bullshit

You have zero intellectual honesty here. He starts by showing images of Nazi Germany, and then starts a crying episode while holding up Nazi signs about the cost of maintaining the injured.

I think the implication is very clear. Tell me sir then, what people are likely concluding after watching that?
That beneath his mentally retarded cartoon-like exterior, there is a valid reason to be concerned when this country's president surrounds himself with persons who speak oft of negative eugenics and population control and then begins justifying neglect of the elderly, sick, and injured in a tone we've seen lead to horrible atrocities in the past.

As a liberal, a supporter of positive eugenics, a humanist, and a patriot, this administration is scaring me with the implications of the rhetoric we are seeing and the histories I'm hearing about when people discuss his advisers, whom he has selected.

That beneath his mentally retarded cartoon-like exterior, there is a valid reason to be concerned when this country's president surrounds himself with persons who speak oft of negative eugenics and population control and then begins justifying neglect of the elderly, sick, and injured in a tone we've seen lead to horrible atrocities in the past.

As a liberal, a supporter of positive eugenics, a humanist, and a patriot, this administration is scaring me with the implications of the rhetoric we are seeing and the histories I'm hearing about when people discuss his advisers, whom he has selected.

Wow, and intelligent comment on here. I'm not even sure what to do.

I agree. I do not like the people he has appointed as his advisers, but this is a little over played because the bill was not written by them. Also, there were something like 3 papers that were written for advice to insurance companies about how to keep the costs down. I didn't see anywhere that they were saying this is what we should do, but providing feedback that was requested. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

Still, I think there were better suited people to take these positions.

Yesterday was the first time I ever saw Glenn Beck because I had to sit with my Mom and she likes him. My first thought was that Glenn Beck must have read my posts here; my second thought is that he was far too easy on the Obama Death Camp.

WHY THE FUCK DID OBAMA APPOINT E. EMANUEL, HOLDREN AND SUNSTEIN IN THE FIRST PLACE!? WHY DID HE PROTECT THE EUGENICISTS FROM PUBLIC SCRUTINY?

CONNECT THE FUCKING DOTS!

Your right, he did say that continuously, so that he could have plausible deniability, but then he just turned around and, at many points in the same sentence turned around and strongly implied that Obama does in fact want to kill people, and is in fact a Hitler figure.

And with every dangerous implication, he would follow it up with a supporting piece.

With every denial? Nothing.

It doesnt disturb you that Obama is a Hitler figure, just that someone has the gall to point it out. Appointing Czars, declaring laws, etc doesnt bother you, just people pointing it out bothers you.

For some odd reason, trying to take the rights of the American people away from them doesnt bother you, but exercising those rights to speak out against it does. That's insane.

You really are a bad liar.

Obama hasn't appointed any "czars". Czars is a media created term.

And do say precisely what rights Obama is trying to take away.

As for comparing Obama to Hitler...

Hitler did this:

belson_3.jpg

Now. Unless you can tell me what Obama has done that is even remotely close to that, shut your fucking mouth and stop disrespecting the massive genocide that was the Holocaust.

Hitler didn't START there and we're not going to let Obama go THERE!

i'm watching the replay right now and you are completely full of shit
You're a partisan hack if you think that's not exactly what he's doing.

I urge anyone watching this to just watch the video.

His implications are clear. He denies he is saying something, then turns right around and says it anyway.

Just watch it.

I can't find it on the web yet, I'm sure it will be on there tomorrow. Here's just a portion of it:

YouTube - Glenn Beck Starts Crying While Talking "Eugenics"
I didn't see the show but I watched the portion at your link.

Beck basically says no one is saying eugenics are going to happen and then he goes on to say they are in not so many words.

IMO if anyone deserves comparison to Hitler it is Beck for his hysteria inducing propaganda.

Tonight I watched Glenn Beck utter some of the most hateful propaganda I have ever seen.

If he was on any other station, he would have been fired. Hell, if this had been someone talking about the Bush administration, they would have been jailed.

First he ran a segment equating public health care to Nazi Eugenics. He actually used his own disabled daughter to back up his lies at one point, implying that public health care would kill her.

Every other sentence was "I'm not saying the Democrats are going to kill your grandmother" or something to that effect, but it was always followed with a "but" and then an explanation of how the Democrats are in fact going to try and kill your grandmother.

This is clearly the equivalent to shouting "fire" in a crowded theater.

He is specifically trying to incite an uprising against the Obama administration.

Glenn Beck has become a truly dangerous individual and a traitor. This is not "partisanship" anymore, this is clearly an attempt to incite insurrection against the government of the United States.

I ask all of you, if you don't want to see a violent coup d'tat attempt in this country, to call FoxNews and all of their advertisers calling for the immediate removal of Glenn Beck from the air.

The man panders to the LCD of American intelligence.

Naturally given his targeted audience (the terminally stupid) his audience is vast.

Because dissent is traitorous. *eye roll*

Dissent is not by itself traitorous, saying the president is a murderer, and inciting people to violence is.

By his very, very clear implication that public health care is a "Nazi eugenics program" and that Mr Obama's and his staff are in fact planning mass murder, Glenn Beck is doing just that.

I have never seen anything so hateful and dangerous broadcast on television.

You must've had your ears and eyes closed for the last 8 yrs then because Bush was called a murderer and hitler everyday

His implications are clear. He denies he is saying something, then turns right around and says it anyway.

Just watch it.

I can't find it on the web yet, I'm sure it will be on there tomorrow. Here's just a portion of it:

Not interested. Glenn Beck is nothing more than a shock jock. I never listen to rightwing extremists, their theories and talking points are all the same. They're boring and repetative nonsense.

Because dissent is traitorous. *eye roll*

Dissent is not by itself traitorous, saying the president is a murderer, and inciting people to violence is.

By his very, very clear implication that public health care is a "Nazi eugenics program" and that Mr Obama's and his staff are in fact planning mass murder, Glenn Beck is doing just that.

I have never seen anything so hateful and dangerous broadcast on television.
Try to learn you useless bread goblin.
America has a long history with eugenics.
There is no getting around the facts Obama has surrounded himself with pro eugenic trolls and the money policy he is following is the same as the Wiemar republic .
To avoid a bad future you need to look at history and have the courage to speak truthfully.
Becks short coming, he is anti violent .I is way past time for torches and pitchforks
EugenicsArchive

Tonight I watched Glenn Beck utter some of the most hateful propaganda I have ever seen.

If he was on any other station, he would have been fired. Hell, if this had been someone talking about the Bush administration, they would have been jailed.

First he ran a segment equating public health care to Nazi Eugenics. He actually used his own disabled daughter to back up his lies at one point, implying that public health care would kill her.

Every other sentence was "I'm not saying the Democrats are going to kill your grandmother" or something to that effect, but it was always followed with a "but" and then an explanation of how the Democrats are in fact going to try and kill your grandmother.

He is specifically trying to incite an uprising against the Obama administration.

Glenn Beck has become a truly dangerous individual and a traitor. This is not "partisanship" anymore, this is clearly an attempt to incite insurrection against the government of the United States.

I ask all of you, if you don't want to see a violent coup d'tat attempt in this country, to call FoxNews and all of their advertisers calling for the immediate removal of Glenn Beck from the air.

What have you got against free speech?

Free speech is not a suicide pact.

Your right, he did say that continuously, so that he could have plausible deniability, but then he just turned around and, at many points in the same sentence turned around and strongly implied that Obama does in fact want to kill people, and is in fact a Hitler figure.

And with every dangerous implication, he would follow it up with a supporting piece.

With every denial? Nothing.

It doesnt disturb you that Obama is a Hitler figure, just that someone has the gall to point it out. Appointing Czars, declaring laws, etc doesnt bother you, just people pointing it out bothers you.

For some odd reason, trying to take the rights of the American people away from them doesnt bother you, but exercising those rights to speak out against it does. That's insane.

You really are a bad liar.

Obama hasn't appointed any "czars". Czars is a media created term.

And do say precisely what rights Obama is trying to take away.

As for comparing Obama to Hitler...

Hitler did this:

belson_3.jpg

Now. Unless you can tell me what Obama has done that is even remotely close to that, shut your fucking mouth and stop disrespecting the massive genocide that was the Holocaust.

Obama hasn't appointed any czars?

Source?

A bank bailout czar? Herb Allison. Energy czar? Carol Browner.

There's a drug czar, a U.S. border czar, an urban czar, a regulatory czar, a stimulus accountability czar, an Iran czar, a Middle East czar, and a czar for both Afghanistan and Pakistan, which in Washington-speak has been lumped together into a policy area called Af-Pak.

There are upward of 20 such top officials, all with lengthy official titles but known in the media as czars, and next week there will be one more, when Obama appoints a czar for cyber-security who will be charged with improving the security of computer networks.

Obama fashions a government of many czars | U.S. | Reuters

There's health reform czar, a drug czar, a border czar, a regulatory czar, an info-tech czar -- everything, it sometimes seems, but a Russian czar.

Barack Obama administration's czars: How many are there? -- chicagotribune.com

The man panders to the LCD of American intelligence.

Naturally given his targeted audience (the terminally stupid) his audience is vast.

How long have you been watching him?

Just watch it.

Not interested. Glenn Beck is nothing more than a shock jock. I never listen to rightwing extremists, their theories and talking points are all the same. They're boring and repetative nonsense.

If you never listen then how can you make the claims you make?

Free speech is not a suicide pact.

Did I say it was?

Glenn Beck is not fooling around anymore, he is attempting to incite violence

You couldn't be further from the truth... Why is there so much fear about what Glenn Beck says? Could it be because he's telling the truth? The truth is very scary isn't it?

Just watch it.

Why, if Glen Beck is so insignificant, are you posting here? Why waste your time? Why did you take the time?

Forum List

Back