Glenn Beck is not fooling around anymore, he is attempting to incite violence

i hardly ever watch, but started when i saw this thread

and Beck has repeatedly said that he doesnt believe that Obama wants to kill anyone
and has repeatedly asked his panel members the same thing and they all said a resounding NO

Your right, he did say that, continuously, so that he could have plausible deniability I imagine...

But then, immediately afterwards he just turned around and, at many points in the same sentence, strongly implied that Obama does in fact want to kill people, and is in fact a Hitler figure, and then would present evidence to support his implcation.

Whenever there was a denial, he would just make a short denial with no supporting evidence, and move on to the next implication.

Last edited:
First, Glenn isnt trying to fool anyone.

Second, He isnt attempting to incite violence. In fact, he is trying to do the exact opposite.

Third, Anyone who has looked at the historical abuse of power in government has serious reasons to be concerned by this so called health care reform. Why are you so excited about giving your power to someone else... it just doesnt make sense.

I am not a serious Glenn Beck fan (or any other "commentator" for that matter), but you are indeed allowing your personal paradigm to cloud your judgment on this one. BTW I watched it too.

Well, I guess we're going to have to agree to disagree, but I'm sure that you must have also watched enough Glenn Beck to not be threatened.

He has made a clear, slow progression to this point, so that now, like a frog in a pot, you can't tell that the waters boiling.

As someone who does not watch Glenn Beck on a regular basis, I can tell you, it was TRULY a sobering experience.
how many times have you watched Beck in the last 2 weeks?

Your right, he did say that continuously, so that he could have plausible deniability, but then he just turned around and, at many points in the same sentence turned around and strongly implied that Obama does in fact want to kill people, and is in fact a Hitler figure.

And with every dangerous implication, he would follow it up with a supporting piece.

With every denial? Nothing.

It doesnt disturb you that Obama is a Hitler figure, just that someone has the gall to point it out. Appointing Czars, declaring laws, etc doesnt bother you, just people pointing it out bothers you.

For some odd reason, trying to take the rights of the American people away from them doesnt bother you, but exercising those rights to speak out against it does. That's insane.

I am not a serious Glenn Beck fan (or any other "commentator" for that matter), but you are indeed allowing your personal paradigm to cloud your judgment on this one. BTW I watched it too.

Well, I guess we're going to have to agree to disagree, but I'm sure that you must have also watched enough Glenn Beck to not be threatened.

He has made a clear, slow progression to this point, so that now, like a frog in a pot, you can't tell that the waters boiling.

As someone who does not watch Glenn Beck on a regular basis, I can tell you, it was TRULY a sobering experience.
I never said I agreed with him or that I don't think he can be an "inciter" as you claim, but you are definitely overstating in this instance. I watch enough of most commentators to know most are playing to their supporters and no, I can tell when the pot is beginning to boil. Besides I'm not that old (yet) to have as many warts and bumps as a frog, give me time.

Meh, not a Beck fan.

But anyone that drama queens dissent desrves scorn.

Why don't you watch the piece and then tell me what a "drama-queen" I am.

And comparing armed revolt against the current administration with the Revolutionary war, as if it were a noble enterprise? Nice.

And comparing armed revolt against the current administration with the Revolutionary war, as if it were a noble enterprise? Nice.

The fight for freedom is always noble

It doesnt disturb you that Obama is a Hitler figure, just that someone has the gall to point it out.

Looks like there's a bunch of crazies on this board tonight. So basically you all feel that Obama is basically Hitler, is planning the death of millions of people, and that an armed rebellion against the government of the United States would be a good thing?

It doesnt disturb you that Obama is a Hitler figure, just that someone has the gall to point it out.

Looks like there's a bunch of crazies on this board tonight. So basically you all feel that Obama is basically Hitler, is planning the death of millions of people, and that an armed rebellion against the government of the United States would be a good thing?
Sounds like a plan! When do we start?

I'm going to sleep. In the morning, I'm going to start an organized effort to have Glenn Beck removed from the air.

Night all.

Your right, he did say that continuously, so that he could have plausible deniability, but then he just turned around and, at many points in the same sentence turned around and strongly implied that Obama does in fact want to kill people, and is in fact a Hitler figure.

And with every dangerous implication, he would follow it up with a supporting piece.

It doesnt disturb you that Obama is a Hitler figure, just that someone has the gall to point it out. Appointing Czars, declaring laws, etc doesnt bother you, just people pointing it out bothers you.

For some odd reason, trying to take the rights of the American people away from them doesnt bother you, but exercising those rights to speak out against it does. That's insane.
naw, Obama isnt a Hitler figure
but he is using some Naziesque tactics
as are people like Pelosi and Reid
and other members of the leftwing media

Tonight I watched Glenn Beck utter some of the most hateful propaganda I have ever seen.

If he was on any other station, he would have been fired. Hell, if this had been someone talking about the Bush administration, they would have been jailed.

First he ran a segment equating public health care to Nazi Eugenics. He actually used his own disabled daughter to back up his lies at one point, implying that public health care would kill her.

Every other sentence was "I'm not saying the Democrats are going to kill your grandmother" or something to that effect, but it was always followed with a "but" and then an explanation of how the Democrats are in fact going to try and kill your grandmother.

This is clearly the equivalent to shouting "fire" in a crowded theater.

He is specifically trying to incite an uprising against the Obama administration.

Glenn Beck has become a truly dangerous individual and a traitor. This is not "partisanship" anymore, this is clearly an attempt to incite insurrection against the government of the United States.

I ask all of you, if you don't want to see a violent coup d'tat attempt in this country, to call FoxNews and all of their advertisers calling for the immediate removal of Glenn Beck from the air.
i'm watching the replay right now
and you are completely full of shit

I watch it too this dude is full of it:cuckoo:

Because dissent is traitorous. *eye roll*

Dissent is not by itself traitorous, saying the president is a murderer, and inciting people to violence is.
Just like all the hombres in the 1770s right?

By his very, very clear implication that public health care is a "Nazi eugenics program" and that Mr Obama's and his staff are in fact planning mass murder, Glenn Beck is doing just that.

I have never seen anything so hateful and dangerous broadcast on television.
I have never seen such drama queen-ism posted on any message board, ever.

So 9/11 was A OK in your book?

You really are a bad liar.

Obama hasn't appointed any "czars". Czars is a media created term.

And do say precisely what rights Obama is trying to take away.

As for comparing Obama to Hitler...

Hitler did this:

belson_3.jpg

Now. Unless you can tell me what Obama has done that is even remotely close to that, shut your fucking mouth and stop disrespecting the massive genocide that was the Holocaust.

The fight for freedom is always noble

Palestinians are fighting for freedom. Of course part of that fight is using horrendous tactics. So, essentially you think bombing buses full of civilians is "noble". How wonderful of you.

the only thing you got right was that he talked about his daughter
the rest is pure bullshit

You have zero intellectual honesty here. He starts by showing images of Nazi Germany, and then starts a crying episode while holding up Nazi signs about the cost of maintaining the injured.

I think the implication is very clear. Tell me sir then, what people are likely concluding after watching that?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back