Glenn Beck is not fooling around anymore, he is attempting to incite violence

Vast LWC

<-Mohammed
Aug 4, 2009
New York
Tonight I watched Glenn Beck utter some of the most hateful propaganda I have ever seen.

If he was on any other station, he would have been fired. Hell, if this had been someone talking about the Bush administration, they would have been jailed.

First he ran a segment equating public health care to Nazi Eugenics. He actually used his own disabled daughter to back up his lies at one point, implying that public health care would kill her.

Every other sentence was "I'm not saying the Democrats are going to kill your grandmother" or something to that effect, but it was always followed with a "but" and then an explanation of how the Democrats are in fact going to try and kill your grandmother.

This is clearly the equivalent to shouting "fire" in a crowded theater.

He is specifically trying to incite an uprising against the Obama administration.

Glenn Beck has become a truly dangerous individual and a traitor. This is not "partisanship" anymore, this is clearly an attempt to incite insurrection against the government of the United States.

I ask all of you, if you don't want to see a violent coup d'tat attempt in this country, to call FoxNews and all of their advertisers calling for the immediate removal of Glenn Beck from the air.

Tonight I watched Glenn Beck utter some of the most hateful propaganda I have ever seen.

If he was on any other station, he would have been fired. Hell, if this had been someone talking about the Bush administration, they would have been jailed.

First he ran a segment equating public health care to Nazi Eugenics. He actually used his own disabled daughter to back up his lies at one point, implying that public health care would kill her.

Every other sentence was "I'm not saying the Democrats are going to kill your grandmother" or something to that effect, but it was always followed with a "but" and then an explanation of how the Democrats are in fact going to try and kill your grandmother.

He is specifically trying to incite an uprising against the Obama administration.

Glenn Beck has become a truly dangerous individual and a traitor. This is not "partisanship" anymore, this is clearly an attempt to incite insurrection against the government of the United States.

I ask all of you, if you don't want to see a violent coup d'tat attempt in this country, to call FoxNews and all of their advertisers calling for the immediate removal of Glenn Beck from the air.
i'm watching the replay right now
and you are completely full of shit

• Banned
In all of the media criticism of the Bush Administration, I have never seen any major media source make statements like this.

It is clear that if FoxNews keeps this man on the air, they are complicit in the inciting of violence.

the only thing you got right was that he talked about his daughter
the rest is pure bullshit

• Banned
i'm watching the replay right now and you are completely full of shit

You're a partisan hack if you think that's not exactly what he's doing.

I urge anyone watching this to just watch the video.

His implications are clear. He denies he is saying something, then turns right around and says it anyway.

Just watch it.

I can't find it on the web yet, I'm sure it will be on there tomorrow. Here's just a portion of it:

YouTube - Glenn Beck Starts Crying While Talking "Eugenics"

• Banned
Because dissent is traitorous. *eye roll*

Dissent is not by itself traitorous, saying the president is a murderer, and inciting people to violence is.

By his very, very clear implication that public health care is a "Nazi eugenics program" and that Mr Obama's and his staff are in fact planning mass murder, Glenn Beck is doing just that.

I have never seen anything so hateful and dangerous broadcast on television.

Last edited:

His implications are clear. He denies he is saying something, then turns right around and says it anyway.

Just watch it.

I can't find it on the web yet, I'm sure it will be on there tomorrow. Here's just a portion of it:

LOL
says the partisan hack

Dissent is not by itself traitorous, saying the president is a murderer, and inciting people to violence is.

By his very, very clear implication that public health care is a "Nazi eugenics program" and that Mr Obama's and his staff are in fact planning mass murder, Glenn Beck is doing just that.

he said the exact opposite you liar

Just like all the hombres in the 1770s right?

I have never seen such drama queen-ism posted on any message board, ever.

Just watch it.

LOL
says the partisan hack

I don't know DiveCon, maybe you've just seen the progression over such a long amount of time that you've become immune to it.

But what he's doing is truly unbelievable, and very, very dangerous.

I am not a serious Glenn Beck fan (or any other "commentator" for that matter), but you are indeed allowing your personal paradigm to cloud your judgment on this one. BTW I watched it too.

Just like all the hombres in the 1770s right?

Umm, yes, they were traitors to the British government. That was the point. They fought a little war over it, you might have heard about it.

I have never seen such drama queen-ism posted on any message board, ever.

Did you listen to what the man said? Are you truly that brainwashed that you can't understand the message he's trying to get across?

I don't need to say anymore, if you're reading this, just watch it, it's called "The Horror of Eugenics", and will probably be available on the internet starting tomorrow.

Last edited:

I am not a serious Glenn Beck fan (or any other "commentator" for that matter), but you are indeed allowing your personal paradigm to cloud your judgment on this one. BTW I watched it too.
i hardly ever watch, but started when i saw this thread

and Beck has repeatedly said that he doesnt believe that Obama wants to kill anyone
and has repeatedly asked his panel members the same thing and they all said a resounding NO

Well, I guess we're going to have to agree to disagree, but I'm sure that you must have also watched enough Glenn Beck to not be threatened.

He has made a clear, slow progression to this point, so that now, like a frog in a pot, you can't tell that the waters boiling.

As someone who does not watch Glenn Beck on a regular basis, I can tell you, it was TRULY a sobering experience.

Forum List

Back