Glenn Beck: He's Back

Glenn explains the makings of a thugocracy

Thursday, Oct 3, 2013 at 5:54 PM EDT

On Thursday’s Glenn Beck Program, Glenn talked about the difference between an authoritarian state and a libertarian state. From Nazi Germany to Communist China, Glenn laid out example after example of authoritarian regimes that have inevitably turn violent. Are we on the path to a similar fate? We have seen the current Administration inflict needless pain via the closing of the World War II memorial in Washington D.C. Congressman George Miller have taken to calling his Republican counterparts jihadist for their opposition of Obamacare. We are headed down a dangerous path, in which the government no longer cares about acting benevolently but rather maintaining control. Glenn explained the makings of a thugocracy and how close we are to heading down that road:

Glenn explains the makings of a thugocracy ? Glenn Beck

Glenn explains the makings of a thugocracy

Thursday, Oct 3, 2013 at 5:54 PM EDT

On Thursday’s Glenn Beck Program, Glenn talked about the difference between an authoritarian state and a libertarian state. From Nazi Germany to Communist China, Glenn laid out example after example of authoritarian regimes that have inevitably turn violent. Are we on the path to a similar fate? We have seen the current Administration inflict needless pain via the closing of the World War II memorial in Washington D.C. Congressman George Miller have taken to calling his Republican counterparts jihadist for their opposition of Obamacare. We are headed down a dangerous path, in which the government no longer cares about acting benevolently but rather maintaining control. Glenn explained the makings of a thugocracy and how close we are to heading down that road:

Glenn explains the makings of a thugocracy ? Glenn Beck

That's right AJ, we're on the verge of thugocracy. And there are satanic messages in Rockefeller Center and O'bama is a Marxist racist and censors blew up a radio station in Washington and we're all gonna die, tomorrow. Yup. Oh and be sure to buy gold, because I get a nice commis... uh --- I mean to give yourself some security. Stock up on canned food and build yourself an ark, yessiree bob, because the shit is about to hit the fan any day, as I've been telling you for ten years.

It's comical -- snake oil fearmongers like Beck have been around from time immoral preying on the gullible, yet lapdogs keep sucking it up like candy. And they never even see the pattern as they're played like a cheap banjo.

I see we're on a first-name basis now: "Glenn says this, Glenn says that". Hero worship would be cute if it weren't so sad.

Last edited:
Of course Glenn Beck is back. He never met a camera he didn't like and there's a crazy convention going on in Washington.

Wish Rs would at least raise up more interesting characters to worship.

It's like April Fool's every day with him.

Glenn Beck rails against 'progressive' washing machines at Lowe's | The Raw Story

“I was a Lowe’s,” he said, “looking for some new paint. And I find this paint — I’m not sure who the manufacturer is — but this paint, this ‘progressive’ paint, and one of the colors is ‘Woodrow Wilson white.’”

Beck is referring to a line of Valspar paints made in conjunction with the National Trust for Historic Preservation, which does include colors from sites associated with Wilson.

It also includes “Mark Twain House Ombra Grey” and “Betsy Ross House Blue,” the latter of which, at least, shouldn’t be stained by progressive associations.

“There was also something else in the store that was ‘progressive,’” Beck continued. “See how they’re embedding the word everywhere, to remind you that ‘progressive’ is a good thing.” Raw Story notes, for the record, that the word “progressive” is nowhere included — much less “embedded” — in the Valspar line of National Trust paints.

Glenn Beck rails against 'progressive' washing machines at Lowe's | The Raw Story

“I was a Lowe’s,” he said, “looking for some new paint. And I find this paint — I’m not sure who the manufacturer is — but this paint, this ‘progressive’ paint, and one of the colors is ‘Woodrow Wilson white.’”

Beck is referring to a line of Valspar paints made in conjunction with the National Trust for Historic Preservation, which does include colors from sites associated with Wilson.

It also includes “Mark Twain House Ombra Grey” and “Betsy Ross House Blue,” the latter of which, at least, shouldn’t be stained by progressive associations.

“There was also something else in the store that was ‘progressive,’” Beck continued. “See how they’re embedding the word everywhere, to remind you that ‘progressive’ is a good thing.” Raw Story notes, for the record, that the word “progressive” is nowhere included — much less “embedded” — in the Valspar line of National Trust paints.

:rofl: :bow3: :eusa_dance: :happy-1: :lmao:

Oh, this is good stuff. You owe me a new computer keyboard. Maybe Lowe's has one...

I think this tops the bombed radio station for pure psychosis. I really do.

:rofl: :bow3: :eusa_dance: :happy-1: :lmao:

Oh, this is good stuff. You owe me a new computer keyboard. Maybe Lowe's has one...

I think this tops the bombed radio station for pure psychosis. I really do.

As do I. Seriously?? Either people are going to explain why he's right, or explain why he was just kidding.

Too funny.

Wow, yawl got wee weed up - three in a row, lol that's good, here's some more for yah...:lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hZNY79-LK8]Glenn Beck » FRC Shooting - SPLC - Obama - Progressive Insurance - YouTube[/ame]

...3 4 1

Look at the bright side. It keeps AJ and the other crazy people off the streets and away from normal people. They can stay home, do some housework, maybe do some laundry with that new Glenn Beck progressive washing machine.

Look at the bright side. It keeps AJ and the other crazy people off the streets and away from normal people. They can stay home, do some housework, maybe do some laundry with that new Glenn Beck progressive washing machine.

The one with the hypersonic spin cycle? :thup:

Interesting that the low information left has been conditioned by years of propaganda into hating a minor radio personality they never heard or saw. Look at the hate speech from the left. Meanwhile Al Gore sold his network to the Muslem Jihad aka Al-Jazeera network and nobody on the right is moved to the kind of hatred the radical left exhibits. Meanwhile Hollywood star and media celebrity Alec Baldwin is taking on a left wing motivated TV talk show and nobody seems to care. What is it about a minor celebrity like Glenn Beck that motivates such hatred on the left? The short answer is that the radical left is mired in incoherent hatred and Huffington and Media Matters supplies them with their daily dose of outrage.

Interesting that the low information left has been conditioned by years of propaganda into hating a minor radio personality they never heard or saw. Look at the hate speech from the left. Meanwhile Al Gore sold his network to the Muslem Jihad aka Al-Jazeera network and nobody on the right is moved to the kind of hatred the radical left exhibits. Meanwhile Hollywood star and media celebrity Alec Baldwin is taking on a left wing motivated TV talk show and nobody seems to care. What is it about a minor celebrity like Glenn Beck that motivates such hatred on the left? The short answer is that the radical left is mired in incoherent hatred and Huffington and Media Matters supplies them with their daily dose of outrage.

There does appear to be some Huffing going on but it's not of a post..

Number one, learn the difference between "hating" and laughing at a clown. Number two, al Jazeera is not a "jihad" network (nor a religious one), your ignorance of it notwithstanding. Number three, Alec Baldwin, you have a point -- who cares?

What's your point? We should shut down the Alec Baldwins and Al Jazeeras so that you don't suffer exposure to ideas you've been told you don't like?

Number one, learn the difference between "hating" and laughing at a clown. Number two, al Jazeera is not a "jihad" network (nor a religious one), your ignorance of it notwithstanding. Number three, Alec Baldwin, you have a point -- who cares?

What's your point? We should shut down the Alec Baldwins and Al Jazeeras so that you don't suffer exposure to ideas you've been told you don't like?

I know the difference. We all laughed at Al Gore when he sold his network to Al_Jazeera. The outrage directed at Glenn Beck doesn't match his influence on the American people so the only conclusion is that low information lefties are conditioned to hatred.

I know the difference. We all laughed at Al Gore when he sold his network to Al_Jazeera. The outrage directed at Glenn Beck doesn't match his influence on the American people so the only conclusion is that low information lefties are conditioned to hatred.

"Outrage"? "Hatred"?
Where's the outrage? :dunno: :link:

btw I wouldn't be using terms like "low information" seeing as how you think al Jazeera is a "Muslem jihad" network. That's too much irony for my eyes.

"Outrage"? "Hatred"?

btw I wouldn't be using terms like "low information" seeing as how you think al Jazeera is a "Muslem jihad" network. That's too much irony for my eyes.

Yeah, I still need to Google what all the accusations of .... hmmm .... this is what was done to women for centuries. Whenever she made a valid point, she was accused of being hysterical.

Need more info.

"Outrage"? "Hatred"?

"Where's the outrage"? Are you fooling yourself into thinking that the "outrage" about a minor segment of right wing media is freaking normal?

Chris Wallace rips Treasury Secretary Jack Lew: ‘Your history is wrong’

Monday, Oct 7, 2013 at 11:10 AM EDT

Glenn opened the radio program this morning with some incredible audio from yesterday’s Fox News Sunday interview between Chris Wallace and Treasury Secretary Jack Lew. Wallace grilled Lew – repeatedly asking him questions regarding President Obama’s refusal to negotiate with Republicans.

“Chris Wallace, I think, hit a home run with Jack Lew. I think most of our audience will understand this, but most of America will not,” Glenn said. “They will say, ‘I think Jack Lew is making some great points’ because they have no foundation on which to build anything. Listen to the lying liars lie.”

Chris Wallace rips Treasury Secretary Jack Lew: ?Your history is wrong? ? Glenn Beck

"Outrage"? "Hatred"?

"Where's the outrage"? Are you fooling yourself into thinking that the "outrage" about a minor segment of right wing media is freaking normal?

I said where is it. Not asking for the characteristics of a dynamic that does not exist.

Glenn stands with… CNN’s Don Lemon?

12/9/13

CNN’s Don Lemon made headlines in July when defended Bill O’Reilly’s remarks about the problems in the black community. At the time, Lemon explained that O’Reilly had “a point. In fact, he’s got more than a point… In my estimation, he doesn’t go far enough.”

Lemon then listed five essential reforms black men need to make:

• Pull up pants
• Drop the N-word
• Take care of their communities
• Finish high school
• Lower rate of children born out of wedlock.

While Lemon’s remarks caused some controversy at the time, the conversation had seemingly moved on. That is until MSNBC’s Toure decided to rehash the comments in Twitter rampage on Saturday in which he referred to Lemon as part of a group of ‘white leaders’. Toure later clarified that ‘white leaders’ was meant to connote ‘leaders of white people’ (i.e. Bill O’Reilly, Rush Limbaugh, etc) not ‘leaders who are white’.

“You see what they’re doing to Don Lemon,” Glenn asked on radio this morning. “This is incredible. Don Lemon’s not a guy that I agree with… But he said black men should pull up their pants and make changes to their lives. So now MSNBC is saying that he is a ‘white leader’ – a leader of white people.”

“Look at that. Now they are calling him a race traitor because he disagrees. Don’t people on the left see what is happening,” Glenn asked. “Tolerance, somehow or another, is ‘agree with me or perish.’”

“[Don Lemon’s] not a conservative. Look what he’s saying. [But] if you don’t toe that line, you’re toast. I hope Don Lemon comes out swinging,” he concluded. “I don’t know your opinions enough to say I disagree or agree with you, but I will tell you this: What they are doing to you is an outrage, so whether I agree with you or not doesn’t matter. We stand with ya. And I’m sorry for that because they’re going to use that against ya. But it’s just an outrage. That’s not tolerance. That’s fascism.”

Glenn stands with? CNN?s Don Lemon? ? Glenn Beck

16215407384_bc754bde14_k-1200x675.jpg

Remember when this prediction was ‘crazy’? It’s happening now
by Glenn Friday, Oct 30, 2015

Remember: “A caliphate will be established, it will sweep across and destabilize the Middle East. Then [the chaos] will spread and destabilize Europe and the Western World.” People said that this prediction of mine was “crazy” and in fact the comment that really sticks out was from Bill Krystal when he said: “That assessment is apocalyptic and just too pessimistic.” Apocalyptic? Really? Why would he say that? Because, if you look at the map The Weekly Standard just put together, you will see the destabilization and “fundamental transformation” of Europe and the Western World. “Spread to Europe” where it will “destabilize Europe and the Western World.” Anyone that thinks Europe survives this as we know it, is a fool or as delusional as Bill Krystal was in 2010. googletag.cmd.push(function() { googletag.display("div-gpt-ad-300x250_mid-gb_102"); }); This is an invasion and a smaller version is happening on our southern border. The gates of the West are wide open and anyone who wishes us harm knows it.

Source: http://www.glennbeck.com/2015/10/30/remember-when-this-prediction-of-glenns-was-crazy-its-happening-now/?utm_source=glennbeck&utm_medium=contentcopy_link

Forum List

Back