Glenn Beck: He's Back

120611-ent-beck-vmed.380;380;7;70;0.jpg

Glenn Beck signs $100 million radio contract

By Lacey Rose
The Hollywood Reporter

Evan Agostini / AP
11/6/12

Glenn Beck will remain a force in radio for at least five more years. The conservative firebrand has inked a new five-year, $100 million deal with Clear Channel's Premiere Networks. The pact, roughly double the size of the previous five-year deal he signed in 2007, is a vote of confidence for the syndicated "Glenn Beck Program," which regularly lures 10 million listeners a week.

---
Glenn Beck signs $100 million radio contract - NBC News Entertainment

Glen Beck has a lot of intelligent things to say. Those that bitch about him are only afraid to hear the truth.

Nov%20Opening%20Spread%20-%20F2%20beck.jpg

Glenn’s plan to expand TheBlaze into an international, cutting edge news network

1/8/13

Glenn said that many things would be happening in the next sixty days for The Blaze. He explained that the network would soon have a “Global Information Headquarters” located in New York City, hinting at a new location with noted significance that will cause people to take notice. TheBlaze would also have three new bureau offices, some of which would be located overseas. He also announced plans to expand the news team with a focus on investigative journalism.

Glenn also announced expanded programming. First, he said that “For the Record” would soon be launching as a periodic news magazine show similar to “60 Minutes”.He also said that he was planning to launch a new nightly news show similar to “Nightline”, but noted cautioned that his business and programming teams have warned him that it would be “impossible” to accomplish this in 2013. Glenn disagrees.

“Our Nightline will be a nightly half hour broadcast to update you on a topic that no one else quite frankly has the balls to do. I will,” he said.

Glenn also announced expanded programming. First, he said that “For the Record” would soon be launching as a periodic news magazine show similar to “60 Minutes”.He also said that he was planning to launch a new nightly news show similar to “Nightline”, but noted cautioned that his business and programming teams have warned him that it would be “impossible” to accomplish this in 2013. Glenn disagrees.

“Our Nightline will be a nightly half hour broadcast to update you on a topic that no one else quite frankly has the balls to do. I will,” he said.

Glenn’s plan to expand TheBlaze into an international, cutting edge news network – Glenn Beck

CBS: Defeating NRA like defeating the Nazis

1/17/13

“What happened in Newtown was probably the worst day in this country’s history since 9/11,” said CBS’s Bob Schieffer Wednesday afternoon. “Surely, finding Osama bin Laden, surely passing civil rights legislation – as Lyndon Johnson was able to do – and, before that, surely defeating the Nazis was a much more formidable task than taking on the gun lobby.”

Wow.

“So Bob Schieffer says what President Obama has done taking on the gun lobby is akin to defeating the Nazis. It can be done and it’s worth it. That’s unbelievable. That’s your opinion from ‘CBS News’: defeating the Second Amendment is as important as defeating the Nazis or Osama bin Laden,” Glenn said.

“This is how out of touch our media is with reality. This is is how in the bag with the destruction of the Constitution – and he absolutely believes this, and everyone around him. There’s no one in his ear, ‘Bob, Bob, shut up. Time to up the medication, Bob. Bob, quiet.’ Nobody. Nobody.”

CBS: Defeating NRA like defeating the Nazis ? Glenn Beck

Is this the best takedown of the gun control nonsense ever?

2/6/13

Our society worships teachers. So while they’re not telling the kids that “Mom and Dad are stupid,” it’s what the kids are learning. They’re learning that ‘Mom and Dad’ don’t understand.

“Our kids aren’t trusted with the choice of apples or french fries. Our kids aren’t trusted with a 16oz. soda. But our kids are trusted with the ‘morning-after’ pill and birth control,” Glenn pointed out. “And that doesn’t need a consultant. You are creating and killing life — you can make that decision at 13. But you need a license for a gun, and a psychological test.”

To own a gun, they want you to have a license, have psychological evaluation, they want to know who’s living in your house. But if you want an abortion, no problem, here’s your pill. Kids are being taught that the values their parents are teaching them at home are irrelevant, because “teach knows best.”

“I mean, if there’s not a case to pull your kids out of school I don’t know what it is.”

Is this the best takedown of the gun control nonsense ever? ? Glenn Beck

glennbeck_l-e1262985260971.jpg
soros_1.jpg

Beck Takes His Conservative Internet Shows to the Dish Network

By BRIAN STELTER
Published: September 12, 2012

Glenn Beck is bringing his brand of conservative commentary back to the television set.

One year after embracing an Internet-only distribution model, Mr. Beck is repositioning his streaming network, TheBlaze TV, as an offering for cable and satellite operators — in other words, TV the old-fashioned way.

On Wednesday, he will announce an agreement with the Dish Network, the first of what his company hopes will be many such deals.

TheBlaze TV, an Internet television network, will remain available via the Web for its 300,000 paying subscribers, including those not subscribing to Dish. But the distribution deal with Dish gives Mr. Beck, formerly a host on Fox News, a new way to reach viewers that may be adopted by other Internet entrepreneurs seeking a way into traditional television.

“Our success over the past year has given us the ability to go on traditional television while maintaining complete creative control and freedom and remaining at the center of the Internet revolution,” Mr. Beck said.

---

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/12/b...dia&adxnnlx=1348888967-TNKpLjDtovVwcYEYc0SDVw
I like this story.

I wish Glenn Beck lots of luck, I see his on a campaign to start his own television network...that will be conservative. I hope he's succesful.

Did you guys know that he tried to buy Current TV, Glenn Beck tried to buy Current TV - POLITICO.com.

He's serious about it, owning another conservative television network that is, and I think he'll eventually get there.

I'd like to see at least 2 or 3 more conservative television networks in the marketplace.

How about you?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/media/277553-let-conservatism-run-rampant-on-television-as-well.html

Is this the best takedown of the gun control nonsense ever?

2/6/13

Our society worships teachers. So while they’re not telling the kids that “Mom and Dad are stupid,” it’s what the kids are learning. They’re learning that ‘Mom and Dad’ don’t understand.

“Our kids aren’t trusted with the choice of apples or french fries. Our kids aren’t trusted with a 16oz. soda. But our kids are trusted with the ‘morning-after’ pill and birth control,” Glenn pointed out. “And that doesn’t need a consultant. You are creating and killing life — you can make that decision at 13. But you need a license for a gun, and a psychological test.”

To own a gun, they want you to have a license, have psychological evaluation, they want to know who’s living in your house. But if you want an abortion, no problem, here’s your pill. Kids are being taught that the values their parents are teaching them at home are irrelevant, because “teach knows best.”

“I mean, if there’s not a case to pull your kids out of school I don’t know what it is.”

Is this the best takedown of the gun control nonsense ever? ? Glenn Beck

Glen Beck isn't exactly my example of rational thought, on guns or otherwise. Given all the killing by guns lately, defending guns doesn’t seem too rational.

Another beck commercial just like the last one about a week or so ago?

Glad I have Direct.

Oh, I thought this was the non-stop Obama commercial board, for free, feel-good smarm you knew wasn't true but were forced out of courtesy to the leftist bloggers to attempt to scroll past without getting caught in the cross-fire. :lmao:

Oh, BTW, good luck, Glenn Beck!

Last edited:
glennbeck_l-e1262985260971.jpg
soros_1.jpg

Beck Takes His Conservative Internet Shows to the Dish Network

By BRIAN STELTER
Published: September 12, 2012

Glenn Beck is bringing his brand of conservative commentary back to the television set.

One year after embracing an Internet-only distribution model, Mr. Beck is repositioning his streaming network, TheBlaze TV, as an offering for cable and satellite operators — in other words, TV the old-fashioned way.

On Wednesday, he will announce an agreement with the Dish Network, the first of what his company hopes will be many such deals.

TheBlaze TV, an Internet television network, will remain available via the Web for its 300,000 paying subscribers, including those not subscribing to Dish. But the distribution deal with Dish gives Mr. Beck, formerly a host on Fox News, a new way to reach viewers that may be adopted by other Internet entrepreneurs seeking a way into traditional television.

“Our success over the past year has given us the ability to go on traditional television while maintaining complete creative control and freedom and remaining at the center of the Internet revolution,” Mr. Beck said.

---

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/12/b...dia&adxnnlx=1348888967-TNKpLjDtovVwcYEYc0SDVw
I like this story.

I wish Glenn Beck lots of luck, I see his on a campaign to start his own television network...that will be conservative. I hope he's succesful.

Did you guys know that he tried to buy Current TV, Glenn Beck tried to buy Current TV - POLITICO.com.

He's serious about it, owning another conservative television network that is, and I think he'll eventually get there.

I'd like to see at least 2 or 3 more conservative television networks in the marketplace.

How about you?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/media/277553-let-conservatism-run-rampant-on-television-as-well.html

Who's the guy on the right? Looks like George Soros being given an electric shock.

To your question, I think the entire medium of television is unredeemable so I can't agree. I'd like to see the entire thing go the way of the pet rock.

Beck: Panetta testimony was cover for Obama

2/8/13

So why in the world is Panetta so freely disassociating Obama from the night of Sept 11? It seems quite damaging to the President and the story he’s presented so far on his involvement with Benghazi. Glenn’s theory is that another hammer is about to drop – something even worse – that the President needs cover from. What news is coming?

“This is to protect the president from some ‑‑ from another shoe that’s going to fall, and that shoe is going to be bad. And hear me now: This president was involved. He knew. And they are protecting him right now. Do not believe the cover. Because that’s all Panetta’s was yesterday was a coverup, to distance the president from what is going to be exposed in the future.”

Beck: Panetta testimony was cover for Obama ? Glenn Beck

Forum List

Back