Glenn Beck: He's Back

GlennBeckGotGun.jpg

Liberal group Think Progress slams conspiracy theorist…Glenn Beck?

2/26/13

Think Progress published a blog post saying that “Glenn Beck Wants To Make Cable Subscribers Pay For His Conspiracy Theory Channel”. The website, funded by George Soros, certainly seems to be more than a little concerned about Glenn’s Get TheBlaze campaign which started yesterday with the goal of getting TheBlaze added to every TV provider’s channel lineup.

“Just really bad group of people,” Glenn said.

“And they came out with this story yesterday that said ‘Glenn Beck is asking his listeners to call their cable companies and their satellite providers and demand TheBlaze,’ and the reason why I say this ‑‑ and I’ve asked you, say it politely, please. And from every indication we get, you are making a huge impact, just yesterday. But this is a long‑term campaign because it’s going to take a long time to convince these people. And yesterday thousands and thousands of people called. It is remarkable because the servers ‑‑ we have huge servers. The servers shut down yesterday, the phone banks were completely crushed, and all we did was we asked you, would you just politely ask your cable companies.”

“You’re paying for Al‑Jazeera. I want you to really understand when you look at your cable bill, I want you to understand that anywhere from two cents to probably, what’s the most expensive? I have no idea. $10? Something, you know, maybe $2? I have no idea. But those, the money that you pay in goes to those people. So as much as you didn’t watch Current, you actually put money into Al Gore’s pocket. You are putting money in to pay for MSNBC. You are literally paying for Al‑Jazeera because some of what you pay every month goes to those cable operators. Those networks. And so that helps defray the cost. That’s why we’re asking you to help us get onto these cable and satellite providers because I’m at the top. We don’t have any loans. We currently don’t have any other outside investors. It’s you and me. It’s your $9 and my life savings. That’s what it is. And so if we can get onto these cable operators, new funds will come and we’ll be able to expand the programming.”

Liberal group Think Progress slams conspiracy theorist?Glenn Beck? ? Glenn Beck

Congratulations Ed Schultz! We knew MSNBC wouldn’t give up on you

3/14/13

Here at the Glenn Beck Program, we think it’s important to recognize success. When someone does a good job, they deserve to have it pointed out. So we would like to take the opportunity to celebrate Ed Schultz’s move from the dead-end, ratings black hole known as MSNBC primetime and has graduated to the BIG TIME: MSNBC’s expanded weekend line-up. Congrats, Ed.

Here’s what the big guy had to say:

And in the big finish tonight, a big personal and professional announcement. MSNBC will be expanding its weekend programming and this opens a big opportunity for “The Ed Show” and my brand. I will be leaving this time slot at 8 pm ET and moving to Saturday and Sunday from 5 to 7 pm.

I raised my hand for this assignment for a number of personal and professional reasons. My fight on “The Ed Show” has been for the workers and the middle class. This new time slot will give me the opportunity to produce and focus on stories that I care about and are important to American families and American workers.

“Isn’t that truth? You can’t get to those people week nights in primetime. You only hit them on the Saturday and Sunday nights. That’s when the real audiences, the much much smaller audience, you can connect with them better,” Pat said.

Congratulations Ed Schultz! We knew MSNBC wouldn?t give up on you ? Glenn Beck

glennbeck_l-e1262985260971.jpg
soros_1.jpg

Beck Takes His Conservative Internet Shows to the Dish Network

By BRIAN STELTER
Published: September 12, 2012

Glenn Beck is bringing his brand of conservative commentary back to the television set.

One year after embracing an Internet-only distribution model, Mr. Beck is repositioning his streaming network, TheBlaze TV, as an offering for cable and satellite operators — in other words, TV the old-fashioned way.

On Wednesday, he will announce an agreement with the Dish Network, the first of what his company hopes will be many such deals.

TheBlaze TV, an Internet television network, will remain available via the Web for its 300,000 paying subscribers, including those not subscribing to Dish. But the distribution deal with Dish gives Mr. Beck, formerly a host on Fox News, a new way to reach viewers that may be adopted by other Internet entrepreneurs seeking a way into traditional television.

“Our success over the past year has given us the ability to go on traditional television while maintaining complete creative control and freedom and remaining at the center of the Internet revolution,” Mr. Beck said.

---

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/12/b...dia&adxnnlx=1348888967-TNKpLjDtovVwcYEYc0SDVw

his next step is to get onto the cable channels

he says he will have a cable channel

within a year

--LOL

Star Parker discusses gun control with Glenn Beck

by Star Parker
March 15, 2013

I sat down with Glenn Beck on Blaze TV and discussed the relationship between slavery, freedom and gun control.
I think you'll enjoy this 20-minute discussion.
As always, I appreciate your comments so please leave them below, after you watch the video!

Your foot-soldier for freedom,

Star

Star Parker discusses gun control with Glenn Beck

LOL...this got me thinking about all the lefties in here having orgasms a while back over the impending demise of Rush because his sponsors were all going to abandon him. And yeah, two or three did, they were replaced, by a competitor in one instance, and Rush is still there every day tormenting the hell out of them.

If I had a dime for all of the times the lefty loons predicted the end of Rush I would be living next door to him in Palm Beach. The left is doing themselves no favor. If you go around acting like you completely kicked someones ass but truthfully you barely won the fight...you will one day find out what a real ass kicking feels like. No matter how hard the left wants to control everyone...poll after poll shows the majority of Americans consider themselves to be conservative. The pendulum swings back hard and fast loonies.
nice OP...:clap2:

Saudi Connection to Boston Bombing?

April 23, 2013
By Matthew Vadum

abdul1-372x350.jpg

Questions remain about whether there is a Saudi connection to the Boston Marathon bombing last week and if the Obama administration has been interfering in the investigation of the Islamic terrorist attack.

These questions take on greater urgency as Islamic terrorist organizations continue preparing attacks. Canadian authorities yesterday upended an ambitious terrorist plot that could have killed hundreds of Americans and Canadians.

In the spotlight is Saudi visa student Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi (also spelled al-Harbi) who was injured in the marathon bombing blast and was initially considered a suspect in the deadly terrorist attack that killed three bystanders and hospitalized close to 200 others. There is a prominent Alharbi clan in Saudi Arabia. Many individuals with the surname Alharbi are reportedly active in al-Qaeda.

Glenn Beck’s news website, The Blaze, reported yesterday that Alharbi was placed on the “no-fly” list as a potential terrorist after he was detained by federal authorities last week. A Department of Homeland Security source said the U.S. Customs and Border Protection’s National Targeting Center (NTC) created an “event” file on Alharbi under section 212 (3b) of the Immigration and Nationality Act, the part of the federal statute that deals with aliens involved in terrorism. The file is important enough that it has reportedly been read by members of Congress.

“The burden of proof required to file a 3B [report] is significant, according to sources familiar with law enforcement protocols,” the article indicated. Media reports last week indicated that the U.S. was planning to deport Alharbi.

Without referencing the terrorists participating in the flotilla, Kerry said the Boston Marathon bombing made him “acutely aware of the emotions felt by the families of the nine Turks who died” during the raid.

“It affects the community, it affects the country,” Kerry said. “But going forward, you know, we have to find the best way to bring these people together and undo these tensions and undo these stereotypes and try to make peace.”

No doubt Muslim terrorists are quaking in their boots.

Saudi Connection to Boston Bombing? | FrontPage Magazine

The Hammer Drops: Read the Saudi national’s event file
The DHS storyline regarding the Saudi national who was initially detained but mysteriously released has been changing by the minute. Glenn reveals part of the actual event file created for the Saudi national and the evidence clearly refutes Department of Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano’s claims. Check out the file and Glenn’s reaction HERE.

The Hammer Drops: Read the Saudi national’s event file
The DHS storyline regarding the Saudi national who was initially detained but mysteriously released has been changing by the minute. Glenn reveals part of the actual event file created for the Saudi national and the evidence clearly refutes Department of Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano’s claims. Check out the file and Glenn’s reaction

Yes , it was a False Flag .
But it is more complex than even Glenn thinks .

david-axelrod.jpg

IRS Scandal: Incompetence or politics? Axelrod claims stupidity

6/3/13

This Sunday on Meet the Press, David Axelrod made this statement regarding the IRS scandal:

“I’ve said this many times. If there was somebody political involved in this, it never would have happened because it was the stupidest thing you could imagine. I don’t think that it was necessary and I don’t think that it was smart.”

“Really? It was so stupid that no one could have been involved?” Glenn responded after hearing the audio.

“Well, that shows you it was political. The more stupid it is, the more you believe it was politically motivated,” Pat added.

“It really, it really, truly you amazes me how they always are trying to go back in to say, “We are so incompetent. We’re so incompetent. Everyone is so incompetent.” I’ve never heard any administration or any business or anybody ever claim incompetence more than this group of people,” Glenn noted.

IRS Scandal: Incompetence or politics? Axelrod claims stupidity ? Glenn Beck

SCANDAL WEEK DAY 3: Intimidating the Press

Wednesday, Jul 17, 2013 at 11:31 AM EDT

Several full blown scandals have bombarded the Obama administration in the past few weeks alone, building on an already impressive list of past scandals. So much has happened recently that one might easily forget about Operation Fast & Furious, the dozens of spectacular green ‘investment’ failures like Solyndra, or even garden variety intimidation like Vice President Biden forcing a veteran ABC news reporter into a storage closet for more than an hour.

It’s basically a full-time job to keep track of all the corruption in this administration, and since we know you are far too busy to pick up a second job chronicling Obama’s lies & abuses, we will attempt to do it for you this week on GlennBeck.com. Day 1 (The NSA), Day 2 (The IRS)

Day 3: Intimidating the Press

The Obama administration bragged about ‘controlling the press’ during the 2008 election and it appears they’ve never stopped trying to control them. When the Associated Press released a bombshell report about how the Obama administration was spying on them, it turned out to be only the beginning. Fox News and CBS would later be victims of an out-of-control administration using the Espionage Act to go after reporters who published articles damaging to the government.

Here’s a timeline with all the key dates and information you need to know (to date) on the press targeting scandal. Bookmark this page & share it because despite being the victim the MSM will still move on.

SCANDAL WEEK DAY 3: Intimidating the Press ? Glenn Beck

Carney again refers to scandals as ‘pretend’ in confrontational MSNBC interview

Wednesday, Jul 24, 2013 at 3:35 PM EDT

White House Press Secretary Jay Carney went on MSNBC to talk about Obama’s ‘pivot’ to the economy but dug himself a hole when referring to the IRS and other scandals as ‘pretend’ scandals. His big evidence? The media has since dropped the stories. Joe Scarborough had a rare moment of sanity and issued a smackdown on Carney.

Watch the exchange below:

Carney again refers to scandals as ?pretend? in confrontational MSNBC interview ? Glenn Beck

anthony_weiner-beavis.jpg

What?!: Anthony Weiner’s online girlfriend claims “he’s not the man I thought he was.”

Friday, Jul 26, 2013

Sydney Leathers, Anthony Weiner’s newly discovered “sexting” partner, has spoken out. And — warning this may [not] break your heart — Anthony Weiner is not the man she thought he was.

Shocking? Actually…yes.

“Who did she think he was?” Stu asked stunned.

It’s amazing to think that a 24-year-old woman who would get involved with a married man has the gaul to think that informed adults would believe she is somehow a victim.

“This is the culture we’re in right now,” Stu said. “You’re allowed to stay on your mommy and daddy’s healthcare until you’re 26 years old now and we’re supposed to think that no one has any responsibility for their actions until they turn, I don’t know, 60, 70? And at that point you’re not ‑‑ now you’re just elderly or something and you’re not allowed to make decisions there, either. This society has taken all responsibility out of the people who make decisions and tried to put it on other people.”

What?!: Anthony Weiner?s online girlfriend claims ?he?s not the man I thought he was.? ? Glenn Beck

michael-eric-dysonportrait.jpg

progressive/communist/racist/pig

MSNBC guest: Bill O’Reilly is ‘surprised black people don’t throw bananas at each other or swing from trees’

7/30/13

Bill O’Reilly made headlines last week for giving one of the most impassioned monologues of his career in the aftermath of the George Zimmerman verdict. Though last Monday’s ‘Talking Points Memo’ had less to do with Zimmerman and more to do with the major and dire problems facing blacks in America, the reaction was heated and widespread. But one MSNBC commentator, Michael Eric Dyson, may have taken his criticism just a little too far. During an appearance on Melissa Harris Perry’s show on Sunday, Dyson claimed that O’Reilly is not qualified to talk about the problems facing the black community:

DYSON: Asking for equal attention paid to crises at a time of enormous distress for our vulnerable children to be assisted, so Mr. O’Reilly, I would love to have that conversation about protecting yourself behind white picket fences. Come in the streets where you went to Sylvia’s and were surprised black people don’t throw bananas at each other or swing from trees.

“That unbelievable,” Pat said exasperatedly. “That’s unconscionable.”

MSNBC guest: Bill O?Reilly is ?surprised black people don?t throw bananas at each other or swing from trees? ? Glenn Beck

President-Obama-Smoking-Pot.jpg

AWKWARD: Obama bungles basic U.S. geography

Wednesday, Aug 7, 2013 at 3:28 PM EDT

LENO: You mentioned infrastructure. Why is that a partisan issue? I live in a town, the bridge is falling apart, it’s not safe. How does that become Republican or Democrat? How do you not just fix the bridge?

OBAMA: I don’t know. As you know, for the last three years, I’ve said, let’s work together. Let’s find a financing mechanism and let’s go ahead and fix our bridges, fix our roads, sewer systems, our ports. You know, the Panama Canal is being widened so that these big supertankers can come in. Now, that will be finished in 2015. If we don’t deepen our ports all along the Gulf — places like Charleston, South Carolina, or Savannah, Georgia, or Jacksonville, Florida — if we don’t do that, those ships are going to go someplace else. And we’ll lose jobs. Businesses won’t locate here.

Just an FYI, Mr. President: according to Google Maps, Charleston, South Carolina, Savannah, Georgia, Jacksonville, Florida are all located on the east coast along the Atlantic Ocean.

Screen-Shot-2013-08-07-at-2.46.46-PM-278x300.png

They’re already going someplace else because none of those cities are on the Gulf,” Pat said. “Every city he names is on the Atlantic side.”

So far the majority of the media has been silent on the gaffe, though you can easily imagine the outrage that would have ensued if, say, President Bush had confused his geography.

“That’s pretty bad,” Pat said. “Again, if that was Bush, he’d be excoriated.”

AWKWARD: Obama bungles basic U.S. geography ? Glenn Beck

‘We Don’t Survive’: Glenn Beck Breaks Down Possible Ramifications of U.S. Entering War in Syria

Aug. 27, 2013

Glenn Beck warned America in the strongest of terms on Tuesday that military intervention in Syria could lead to World War III, with the United States squaring off against China, Russia and Iran.

Beck’s warning came as Secretary of State John Kerry said it is “undeniable” that chemical weapons have been used in Syria, something President Barack Obama has called a “red line” that would change our approach to the nation’s civil war.

“I learned my lesson [in Iraq], he didn’t,” Beck said. “[John Kerry is] now going to repeat exactly the same thing.”

?We Don?t Survive?: Glenn Beck Breaks Down Possible Ramifications of U.S. Entering War in Syria | TheBlaze.com

Forum List

Back