Glenn Beck CPAC 2010

Mr.Fitnah

Dreamcrusher
Jul 14, 2009
Paradise.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHDuHZVhIgM]YouTube - Glenn Beck CPAC 2010 1[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9-QtQislRk]YouTube - Glenn Beck CPAC 2010 2[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdfU3y0ZYYs]YouTube - Glenn Beck CPAC 2010 3[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNH6o2s1p-w]YouTube - Glenn Beck CPAC 2010 4[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lrNdQP9zWQ]YouTube - Glenn Beck CPAC 2010 5[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1k9UqsPXE9g]YouTube - Glenn Beck CPAC 2010 6[/ame]

So how much does Glenn pay you to post his propaganda here daily? Because much like he sold out his principles when he jumped ship for a nice big contract on Fox, I'm willing to auction off mine. :eusa_whistle:

Glenn, as always made sense. If you don't like the messenger, at least try to receive the message. Glenn is not the bad guy. He has posed some very interesting questions that have never been disputed by people who should be chomping at the bit to get their side of the debate out there. Instead, they try to isolate/intimidate/humiliate and thereby diminish the person. But that is a rule, right? After all, they tried with the TEA Party people and the Town Hall people, and have done it to anyone who disagrees or dissents. That fact alone should make us all take a second look at the current Administration, and Congress, and every single person in DC.

I do understand how the folks who don't like Glenn Beck feel, though. The personalities on MSNBC make my skin crawl, so I won't try to change your mind about Beck's personality. We all have our own tastes in personalities. I personally don't find the humor in snide, hateful, put down personality types, and ass kissers (the alphabet channels) are sickening, so if it's news, for me it's Fox Channel. And apparently I am not intellectual enough to understand what the elites in the MSM are trying to tell me my values are anyway.....

Glenn, as always made sense. If you don't like the messenger, at least try to receive the message. Glenn is not the bad guy. He has posed some very interesting questions that have never been disputed by people who should be chomping at the bit to get their side of the debate out there. Instead, they try to isolate/intimidate/humiliate and thereby diminish the person. But that is a rule, right? After all, they tried with the TEA Party people and the Town Hall people, and have done it to anyone who disagrees or dissents. That fact alone should make us all take a second look at the current Administration, and Congress, and every single person in DC.

I do understand how the folks who don't like Glenn Beck feel, though. The personalities on MSNBC make my skin crawl, so I won't try to change your mind about Beck's personality. We all have our own tastes in personalities. I personally don't find the humor in snide, hateful, put down personality types, and ass kissers (the alphabet channels) are sickening, so if it's news, for me it's Fox Channel. And apparently I am not intellectual enough to understand what the elites in the MSM are trying to tell me my values are anyway.....
But we cant have our own facts, and that why they hate Beck and have to try too diminish him. He can not be disputed.
Oh sure he can be poked fun at over deliberately missing the parody ,sarcasm and so on , But the facts. No sir.

Last edited:
Beck knocked it out of the friggin' park yesterday.

That was a great speech, from beginning to end. Everything the man said was absolutely true. And the clear thinking citizens of this great country need to start listening to what the man is saying. Forget about the 21%er liberal idiots. they're becoming less of any entity everyday.

You can bet Obama and his administration were cringing with every word he spoke, as were a few repub's.

Last edited:
Another good line:

Not everybody gets a trophy. What is the point of competing for a trophy if everyone gets a trophy? Please stop teaching my children that everyone will get a trophy just for participating. What is this, the Nobel Prize?

EDIT: 7 PM - MST - NOTE TO MR. FITNAH: THIS WAS A SEPARATE THREAD STARTED EARLIER WITH A SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT EMPHASIS, BUT THE MODS APPARENTLY ELECTED TO COMBINE IT WITH YOURS. SORRY IF IT APPEARS TO HIJACK YOUR THREAD, BUT WE CAN FORGE ON FROM HERE:

Glenn Beck took on the Republican Party as keynote speaker at CPAC this weekend. Below is the link to the entire speech. I urge everybody who can to listen to the whole thing, but at least listen to the first 10 to 15 minutes.

Points made in that time frame:

1. It is still morning in American. It is a head pounding, hung over, vomiting for four hours morning and it isn't going to be a great day, but it is still morning.

2. The problem is not Barack Obama. The problem is progressivism that is slowly eating away at the Constitution.

3. The Communist Party supports democracy as the best way to get past the Constitution.

4. Revolution is quick - at gunpoint. Evolution is slow, piece by piece, bit by bit, and the victim might not even realize that he is gradually getting more and more sick. That has been the case with the GOP. But when they are a progressive cancer, they must both be cut out or they will destroy. Progressivism cannot coexist with freedom.

5. It is not enough to just not suck as much as the other side sucks.

6. The GOP justifies progressivism by claiming to want to be a big tent. What are we, a circus? America is not a circus. It is an idea of freedom, opportunity, prosperty. Ideas that do not value those things do not deserve a place in the tent.

7. Freedom does not guarantee happiness or prosperity. But when we are denied the right to fail, we will almost always be denied the right to pursue happiness and prosperity.

Here is the link to the speech:

Newsmax - Beck Wants GOP to Confess Like Tiger Woods

Last edited:
I have to admit, I like the points The Beckster's making, however I almost can't believe he's made them.

Have you noticed my siggy? If not look up my thread of the same name.

Confession is good for the soul all you self-proclaimed "Conservatives" and all of you born-again "Fiscally Responsible."

The TRUTH will set you FREEEEEE!

Beck is a born again drunk, he'll say or do anything to keep those bucks rolling in, hell look at Jr it worked for him for 8 years

I saw his speech. He was phenomenal.

He was a way of hitting the nail squarely on the head.

CMike,

What did you take away from the totality of Beck's speech?

What was his overall general message?

CMike,

What did you take away from the totality of Beck's speech?

What was his overall general message?

The danger of progressives/liberals and how their policies fuck up this country. And when conservative policies are implemented the country prospers.

Forum List

Back