Glenn Beck CPAC 2010

Beck is a fitting speaker for Republicans. I hope he continues the tradition.

Beck is not the voice of the republicans .

sure he is, well one of them. There is also BillO, Rush, Coulter, etc.

the republican rank and file seem to have no "voice" of their own.
And if they attempt to have one the RNC siks Palin on them.

You know, if enough of you keep saying stuff that misinformed, excessively partisan, and idiotic, the Democrats won't be able to elect a dog catcher come November. Keep it up. You just keep proving how badly the partisan Democrats are running on empty tanks.

And you didn't listen to or read the speech either, did you.

Beck is not the voice of the republicans .

You know, if enough of you keep saying stuff that misinformed, excessively partisan, and idiotic, the Democrats won't be able to elect a dog catcher come November. Keep it up. You just keep proving how badly the partisan Democrats are running on empty tanks.

Of course I did not listen to the speech. Did Billy Grahm attend satanic services in devil worshipper churches?

Of course I did not listen to the speech. Did Billy Grahm attend satanic services in devil worshipper churches?
And that is why you continually prove that you are completely clueless on all issues.

Nothing but one line, lame lil' comments from you, nothing more!

If you want to be taken seriously, then you need to become informed.

If you didn't watch the speach, then you shouldn't be making comments on it. It only makes you further look like a clueless idiot up here. One of many, I might add!

I remember when it first aired. Classic South Park episode...just CLASSIC!!

ROTFLMWIAO!!!
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif

Hi Mr. Fitnah:

Glenn Beck is running diversion for 9/11 Inside-Job Murderers of Innocent Americans. The guy starts a 9/12 Movement (what a joke), but still has 9/11 DEAD WRONG (my 'What Happened On 9/11' Topic). The Govt Documentation Proves 9/11 Was An Inside Job (my Topic) and Glenn Beck (I am still laughing) and Glenn Beck still does NOT know the difference between a crashed 100-ton Jetliner 'and' (my Flight 93 Topic) ...

93crash2.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sU9hyp_ZNW0&feature=PlayList&p=9F579DC32BB82040&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=19] ... An EMPTY HOLE ...[/ame]

GL,

Terral

Glenn Beck is a corrupt evil bastard who should be shot onsite.

Yeah, you seem to be an excellent judge of who is evil and not... right...

doesnt take a genius to be able to see it.Its just unlike many posters here I dont live in denial about facts and only see what I want to see which is the logic of many people around here.:cuckoo:

You being a genius never crossed my mind.

People who deal with facts, can actually write arguments using facts. Indeed, they also dont have to threaten people who disagree with them with bodily injury.

So please tell me, oh great one, which of the many points in Glenn's speech shows that he is corrupt or evil or should be shot?

Forum List

Back